It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: Missiles Pointed at US Targets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I literally applauded after I read your post.

Sublime for Prezzz!!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Granite

But...but...the Nuke Deal was supposedly written to stop this development!!!

No it wasn't. The Nuke deal was to stop them from developing nuclear weapons they still have the right to make ballistic missiles.

No it wasn't...it was written to delay the development of nuclear weapons. Tell the truth instead of spreading the liberal lie. The deal only delays Iran building and/or obtaining nukes. In the mean time, they can even develop intercontinental ballistic missiles to fire those nukes at the USA one day. It also gives them billions to make a nuclear holocaust a reality...later.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

No it wasn't. The Nuke deal was to stop them from developing nuclear weapons they still have the right to make ballistic missiles.

And now , arm them with nuclear warheads which they will soon have enough funding for thanks to the good old US and Obama. Which they have been researching for years ,,,,

You have been listing to Benny's propaganda too much Iran has no nuclear weapons program. So how can they place them on the missiles when they aren't making them?

Yes...they have been experimenting with building nukes. The entire purpose of the "deal" is to keep them from continuing that exact action until another time.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
You want to hear something funny? We can throw up bases in under 2 hours if need be. OOh Iran has missiles pointed at all our bases. oooh.. scary. not. ANd really IF Iran tried that gambit and used up all their current stockpile o f missiles. the munitions plants that make them in Iran would be craters by that time. Then they would be out of those bombardment missiles and leave themselves wide open.

SO please be my guest Great Iranian leader who sleeps with Goats and little boys. AKA Khomeni.

Well khomeini is dead . khamenei is the current leader of Iran .....

Anyway , since your congressmen incite nuking Iran in their interviews (duncan hunter and others) we've gotta be prepared not to be the next japan and not to have a nuke dropped on tehran - nakazaki style . you know ?

i always loved people who sit on their couches and try to be keyboard heros . you being one of them . there is sth about you that amazes me .

but here is the thing : Iran is by far the most advanced enemy of US if we go to war . we don't want war and we've not attacked anyone in the past 300 years although we could .

so saying that , we're more than willing to defend our country and trust me , it's gonna get ugly for you if you pull the trigger .

lets talk peace

edit on 9-10-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

And now , arm them with nuclear warheads which they will soon have enough funding for thanks to the good old US and Obama. Which they have been researching for years ,,,,

You have been listing to Benny's propaganda too much Iran has no nuclear weapons program. So how can they place them on the missiles when they aren't making them?

Interesting that nobody mentions Israeli nuclear weapons pointed at just about every major city in range...those that aren't in range probably have suitcase nukes delivered to the target in diplomatic bags.

As much was admitted to Nixon in the 60's, when the then Israeli leadership blackmailed the US into aiding Israel...help us, or we all go together was the rhetoric at the time.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

You want to hear something funny? We can throw up bases in under 2 hours if need be. OOh Iran has missiles pointed at all our bases. oooh.. scary. not. ANd really IF Iran tried that gambit and used up all their current stockpile o f missiles. the munitions plants that make them in Iran would be craters by that time. Then they would be out of those bombardment missiles and leave themselves wide open.

SO please be my guest Great Iranian leader who sleeps with Goats and little boys. AKA Khomeni.

Anyway , since your congressmen incite nuking Iran in their interviews (duncan hunter and others) we've gotta be prepared not to be the next japan and not to have a nuke dropped on tehran - nakazaki style . you know ?

i always loved people who sit on their couches and try to be keyboard heros . you being one of them . there is sth about you that amazes me .

but here is the thing : Iran is by far the most advanced enemy of US if we go to war . we don't want war and we've not attacked anyone in the past 300 years although we could .

so saying that , we're more than willing to defend our country and trust me , it's gonna get ugly for you if you pull the trigger .

lets talk peace

While I agree peace is the way to go, all the chest beating and threats are just empty words. Iran could not even handle Iraq during the Iran Iraq war. The USA coalition... Baghdad was rolled in less than two a weeks.

Most people have no idea what the American war machine is capable of when turned lose and the commanders are free to run the show.

Let us all hope that peaceful minds gain control or there will be a real blood bath that any thinking person surely does not want to see.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Most people have no idea what the American war machine is capable of when turned lose and the commanders are free to run the show.

Which begs the question why the USA has made virtually zero inroads against ISIS in Syria in over a years worth of bombing and Russia is kicking IS butt in less than a week....oh, now i see the qualifier you wrote; "and the commanders are free to run the show."...the 'why', is now answered.

The reason for the abysmal failure against a rag-tag IS isn't militaristic, it's political.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: 727Sky

Which begs the question why the USA has made virtually zero inroads against ISIS in Syria in over a years worth of bombing and Russia is kicking IS butt in less than a week....oh, now i see the qualifier you wrote; "and the commanders are free to run the show."...the 'why', is now answered.

The reason for the abysmal failure against a rag-tag IS isn't militaristic, it's political.

A-10 bud says the roads were open to ISIS oil convoys. He could be on station begging for permission to light them up and no permission was given... The whole operation is propaganda and has always been about using whomever to remove Assad.
I could post the letter with no names but ATS would ding me. It is a sad day IMO when politicians think they can run a war..

Declare war and get the heck out of the way and let the professionals handle getting to the goal. hahahah problem is some of the goals are hidden under so much B.S. and propaganda that has been heaped on by those who think they can formulate policy.... even the military folks have a hard time figuring out what the end game is..

Not a fan of any of this stuff and as far as I am concerned I wish Russia well in their endeavors at eradicating ISIS and anyone else who is trying to march on Assad's regime.. Every country that has been freed from some evil dictator in the Mid-East traded the dictator for total chaos and worse conditions from what I have seen or read about... hahaha even Iraq is supporting Russia with intel.. Looks like uncle scammy and the other get Assad cohorts in this mess are getting sand thrown in their faces... so far... Talk about a P.R. victory for Putin...! ISIS has been made into the big bad everything evil entity that no one could stop..... Until Putin ... Plays well on the world stage if accompanied by Russian music.
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

lets talk peace

While I agree peace is the way to go, all the chest beating and threats are just empty words. Iran could not even handle Iraq during the Iran Iraq war. The USA coalition... Baghdad was rolled in less than two a weeks.

Let us all hope that peaceful minds gain control or there will be a real blood bath that any thinking person surely does not want to see.
Cheers bro . indeed lets talk about peace .

BTW , Iran-Iraq war was some 3 decades ago . Iranian military had 1/100th the power it has today and most importantly , Saddam was DIRECTLY armed and supported by US and all other western countries .

Germany gave them chemical materials and they turned it to sardine gas to bomb Iraqi kurds who were supporting Iran and bomb Iranian civilians as well .

France gave them exocet and super etendard fighter jet . Russia gave them migs and sukhois . US gave them AD systems , laser targetting pods .

in short , it was World Vs. Iran , not Iraq Vs. Iran .

interestingly enough , we WON the war .

A restive Iran who was still in turmoil and in the process of revolution . Iran is now the most advanced Islamic country there is and will soon be a member of SCO (Asian version of NATO) .

edit on 9-10-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You do realize how long it takes to research , build the equipment , and produce , dont you ? Gosh , I would hope you would have known or learned before posting.

Maybe we should ask this guy for more feedback :
Mordechai Vanunu

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

lets talk peace

Look the Supreme leaders Are basically Iran. They need to be dethroned as their posistion is now corrupt. reduce them to figureheads. its not like the previous one is going to come back and have the parliment shot is it?

As long as its in ONE MANS hands its nto gonna look good for anyone. ALso China is more advanced I am afraid in tech than Iran. It just is. And sure I dont doubt iran army is great,but when you have no air support and the infrastructure gets wrecked and the country is under siege with people starving and dying of thirst and disease they will break.

ALso Since most US troops wont show up until the shootings mostly done If Iran is attacked it wont be too much a hassle for the US military in truth. I suspect the U S would run a joint op with saudi troops instead of US soldiers anyway with the US as air support and logistics. Since the Saudis have such love for Iran.(yeah i know sarc for th earabs not you ok?)

ALso Im not trying to be a hero or anything. i stated what the US would do IF they had to. Ive told you before I don tliek war. Id prefeer if the Iranian people actually had freedom instead of living under their current system.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All countries with missiles have said missiles pointed at other countries. Woop woop.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well said.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

You do realize how long it takes to research , build the equipment , and produce , dont you ? Gosh , I would hope you would have known or learned before posting.

Maybe we should ask this guy for more feedback :
Mordechai Vanunu

Now that is interesting . Thanks. So , in Israel's "mythical" nuclear program they were "boosting " their non-existent nuclear weapons...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join