It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Run The Highest Crime Cities in America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

LOL. Yes... you're excused.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The war on drugs, the war on poverty, the war on crime, the war on terror. Republicans and democrats are all responsible.

The American people just had too much freedom. So the politicians are taking it away. All of them.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Detroit, Oakland, St. Louis, Newark, etc all have one thing in common. They were cities built on industry and they've been declining along with the manufacturing jobs since the 70's because no good paying jobs means no tax base.

Not surprisingly, low income people, particularly minorities, tend not to vote for the GOP because one of the core tenets of conservative propaganda is that poor people are lazy, unmotivated and likely criminals.

edit on 2015-10-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ahh, finally. Someone with eyes that can actually see beyond the red and blue blinders. A much deserved star for you, sir.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

But why can't Democrats solve the problems?

Why do the problems keep getting worse?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

Actually, I would say the Stockholm Syndrome is a map of the poorest states who continually vote Republican, for generations, and for generations have gotten more of the same.

Oh but "the same" is always in heavy Democrat controlled areas.

They love to lock-out any Republican programs don't they.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

To see anyone support one side over the other is just frustrating. Though I used to be like that as well. Now it's me against government. Because I don't see any positives to supporting ANY "side".

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You mean the way Republicans love to block out Democratic programs? Even to the point of shutting down the government completely? Do tell. LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You mean the way Republicans love to block out Democratic programs? Even to the point of shutting down the government completely? Do tell. LOL

Show us some "blocked-out" programs that would have had a major positive impact on the high crime areas.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

If democrats are responsible, republicans are just as culpable because they didn't do anything to stop the democrats.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

First im not a liberal.

Second, if you like to search so much and you are not lazy like me, search the number of republicans vs democrat mayors.

After you find out that republicans dont control many major cities (or small ones) you will see all the violent cities have a democratic mayor, becose most of the cities have a democratic mayor.

Now try to correlate d/r mayor to violence and let me know how exactitly that works, I will correlate at that point consuption of hotdogs and violence and we will see what happens.
edit on 6-10-2015 by Indigent because: Autocorrect

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Raising the minimum wage comes to mind, but I'm sure you'll disagree.In fact, just about any program that actually might help the poor, in any area, is opposed by Republicans. I wonder why that is? The only answer Republicans ever have is stricter laws, more police, more prisons. Now we have the highest incarcerated population on the planet... and it's not even close. That fact alone, is an embarrassment... should be an embarrassment to every citizen in this country... and for what... it's changed absolutely nothing. But hey, spending money on the poor goes against everything Republicans believe in... so it can't be right, right?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Among the least violent cities, Honolulu, San Jose, Plano Texas, Santa Ana California, forth wayne...

Guess what all have in common? Democrat mayors of course.

But, it's not propaganda, not no , never... republicans don't have many mayors, so it's easy to make a list of cities controlled by democrats and say hey see violence= democrats, when in reality mayor= democrat governor= republican.

Shame on everyone that like to politice everything.

Back to being lazy
edit on 6-10-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Democrat city = more gun control = more criminals

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If democrats are responsible, republicans are just as culpable because they didn't do anything to stop the democrats.

There's power in numbers, and in propaganda techniques.

Not to mention the damage is so instilled and overwhelming, it might take 50 years to reverse.

The question is why have democrats failed so miserably ?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You must be kidding. Every time conservatives try to implement a program, make changes to existing programs to make them better, or just stop a program that clearly isn't working all you hear from Democrats is conservative are racist. Conservatives hate old people. Conservatives hate immigrants. Conservatives shut down the government. GTFOH.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Raising the minimum wage comes to mind, but I'm sure you'll disagree.In fact, just about any program that actually might help the poor, in any area, is opposed by Republicans. I wonder why that is? The only answer Republicans ever have is stricter laws, more police, more prisons. Now we have the highest incarcerated population on the planet... and it's not even close. That fact alone, is an embarrassment... should be an embarrassment to every citizen in this country... and for what... it's changed absolutely nothing. But hey, spending money on the poor goes against everything Republicans believe in... so it can't be right, right?

But the stricter laws and more police are in heavy Democrat areas. St Louis County was the one that used heavy military equipment in Ferguson.

And I bet the majority of the prison population comes from Democrat police and prosecution areas too.

And sure, raise the minimum wage sky high and watch the businesses flee.

And where's those great examples of programs that were shot down?

Remember Obama's stimulus and shovel ready jobs that failed? That all happened with a Democrat Congress !!

edit on Oct-06-2015 by xuenchen because: democrats@failed.gov

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Gruber voter I take it...

Let me give you some examples of how great Democrats are from Chicago. Several years ago, Wal-Mart was trying to open a store on the West Side of Chicago. This store would have brought much needed services to the community in question. The Democrat politicians were trying to block the opening of the store because the unions don't like Wal-Mart despite the fact the actual people who live in the community wanted the store and needed the jobs. This Wal-Mart had like 6000 people show up for job openings yet the Democrats who supposedly care so much about the people didn't want the store to open.

Next example, democrats have run school systems all over the country. Our public education is a complete and utter failure particularly in poor minority areas. Enterprising entrepreneurs and others have opened charter schools which perform better than the local public schools. Conservatives believe in school choice allowing parents to have say in their children's education. Much like the wal-mart example above, the teachers union has the Democrats by the nuts. Even though these schools perform better and parents want access to the schools, the Democrats continue to try to block access. So again, tell me how is it Democrats care so much about the poor?

I can go on and on with how Democrat policies are diametrically opposed to the very people who claim they want to help. The unfortunate thing is that so many people simply are unable to logically see how liberal policies trap them in these ghettos.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's power in numbers, and in propaganda techniques.

Not to mention the damage is so instilled and overwhelming, it might take 50 years to reverse.

The question is why have democrats failed so miserably ?

Who says they failed? I think they succeeded. There are more people reliant on government now. A big win for politicians.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

You must be kidding. Every time conservatives try to implement a program, make changes to existing programs to make them better, or just stop a program that clearly isn't working all you hear from Democrats is conservative are racist. Conservatives hate old people. Conservatives hate immigrants. Conservatives shut down the government. GTFOH.

I can only cite the conservative efforts on the "war" on drugs, the war on poverty, the wars on. . . whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join