It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS extremists publish address of Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and call for his death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

Seems he passed away in December, three months after 9/11

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Right??? How did she get his name? Also, in regards to Witness Protection:

Everyone in the world knows his name, because he went on Fox News and publicly bragged about allegedly being the Bin Laden shooter, despite his own unit saying he made it all up. His father also issued a public challenge to the extremists, basically telling them to "come and get it" and that the family was not afraid of them. He painted a bullseye on his chest and knowingly endangered his family by doing all of that, so it's doubtful the Pentagon is going to have much sympathy for him at this point. According to several military publications, they're not opening an investigation into the matter either. Maybe the FBI will have pity on him. There are numerous reasons why the ethos exists in the first place, and this is one of them.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

That's fine, but you said the rest of the team didn't say anything and that's not true. And as none of us have any clue what his non disclosure agreement covered we have no clue what he was allowed to say. But considering o'Neil has no legal troubles for his claims of killing bin but bissonet does for the book he wrote, that tells me that o'Neil didn't violate any non disclosure agreement at all. He was fine to say what he did. Was it smart...maybe not. Not real concerned with his safety though.

Don't make a false statement then change topics from keeping quiet to non disclosure when your false statement is called out.

He broke his warrior ethos when he opened his mouth for profit and endangered everyone on that team and their families. That is why what he did was wrong...his complete disregard for everyone else involved in order to achieve personal wealth and pats on the back. True heroes don't brag about what they do, and they certainly don't do it to bilk sympathy and make money.

Bissonnette got in trouble for his book because he failed to have it vetted by the DoD, not for its contents. He, too, violated the code of professional silence. Saying O'Neill had no "legal troubles" regarding his shameful bragging and attention-seeking is a false statement, actually. NCIS opened a criminal investigation into his actions in December, and they were considering recalling him to active duty and subjecting him to Court Martial for his actions, which would have been just. He signed non-disclosure agreements and then admittedly skirted as closely to the edge as he could, to avoid legal action. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he knew it was wrong. And if anything happens to him or his family, he has no one to blame but himself.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

I Honestly didnt bother reading any of your pro-terrorist jargon after the initial comment.

Hope you have a good night!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

If only it were all orchestrated, a convincing show to flush out terrorists in the USA. Have a guy in the media claiming he killed Osama bin Laden, make sure he can be tracked down. No need to go searching for terrorists, just have them come at a predefined address where the person with the claim would be at.

Of course, that is always a possibility...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

That's fine, but you said the rest of the team didn't say anything and that's not true. And as none of us have any clue what his non disclosure agreement covered we have no clue what he was allowed to say. But considering o'Neil has no legal troubles for his claims of killing bin but bissonet does for the book he wrote, that tells me that o'Neil didn't violate any non disclosure agreement at all. He was fine to say what he did. Was it smart...maybe not. Not real concerned with his safety though.

Don't make a false statement then change topics from keeping quiet to non disclosure when your false statement is called out.

He broke his warrior ethos when he opened his mouth for profit and endangered everyone on that team and their families. That is why what he did was wrong...his complete disregard for everyone else involved in order to achieve personal wealth and pats on the back. True heroes don't brag about what they do, and they certainly don't do it to bilk sympathy and make money.

Bissonnette got in trouble for his book because he failed to have it vetted by the DoD, not for its contents. He, too, violated the code of professional silence. Saying O'Neill had no "legal troubles" regarding his shameful bragging and attention-seeking is a false statement, actually. NCIS opened a criminal investigation into his actions in December, and they were considering recalling him to active duty and subjecting him to Court Martial for his actions, which would have been just. He signed non-disclosure agreements and then admittedly skirted as closely to the edge as he could, to avoid legal action. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he knew it was wrong. And if anything happens to him or his family, he has no one to blame but himself.

Ok, he cashed in. People do it for worse reasons. Didn't say to feel sorry for him. I said I bet no terrorist has the sack to try.

Blah blah blah

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
In regards to the obituary posted of the apparent death of Bin, dec 26 2001...

I really dont think it would be hard to insert a fake obit. into the news paper. Considering Pakistan was harbouring him, but also saying they would help the USA look for him.
In case the US decided to punish pakistan on grounds of sheltering the fugitive, perhaps they put that fake obituary in the paper so people would assume that Pakistan legitimately thought Bin was dead. Basically Trying to clear their name with involvement of the ordeal - or at least make the world think so.

Or they really could have thought he was dead. Maybe word around the goat herd was the sheik was pushing daisys. So Pak. Made an obituary for him.

The terror is over, the whole world can rest now, Jason killed Freddy the world can sleep now.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Ok, he cashed in. People do it for worse reasons. Didn't say to feel sorry for him. I said I bet no terrorist has the sack to try.

Blah blah blah

That was not my point. You said you had "called out" a longstanding member for making "false statements". So I was setting you straight...because you seemed confused, since you were making false statements yourself. Don't want to be a hypocrite now, do we?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Or they really could have thought he was dead. Maybe word around the goat herd was the sheik was pushing daisys. So Pak. Made an obituary for him.

Or, alternatively, he was actually dead. That possibility exists too, whether we like it or not.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: namelesss

I Honestly didnt bother reading any of your pro-terrorist jargon after the initial comment.

Hope you have a good night!

Sorry, Sweetie, I didn't know that I had wandered into a meeting of NRA Republikkkan KKK meeting.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa If he tried to whack bin laden h e must had been a bad man.

I am defeated.
I cannot argue with your logic!
Take my head if you want it.

By definition What they did to bin laden was not murder.

Who makes the 'definitions'? *__-

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

PURE Fantasy . Osama Bin Laden Died in 2001 . The Guy the Navy Seals CLAIM to have Killed is an Imposter . Made a Good FICTIONAL Movie though.........

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: yuppa If he tried to whack bin laden h e must had been a bad man.

I am defeated.

The definition is in the dictionary. And a few law dictionaries too. ANd No need to be so drastic. i dont liek taking heads. Im not a highlander. I understand you got your view and i go t mine. lets just agree to disagree and move on like civilized people do.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
And of course because ISIS is positive that OBL is dead, we believe the whole story now, eh? Pretty slick.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: namelesss

I am defeated.

The definition is in the dictionary. And a few law dictionaries too.

Who makes the definitions? Who writes all the dictionaries, Who changes definitions when our knowledge, our Perspective changes?

"A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanged; it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in color and content according to the circumstances and time in which it is used." -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Who writes your 'legal dictionary'?
The same Cirque Du Freaque who uses these 'definitions' to validate their corrupt intent!
If I were a murderer, and got to define 'murder', I'd just be in pig heaven! No?
No, technically it might not have been legally 'murder' and 'conspiracy', and, and, and,... because the conspirators/murderers get to write the rules.
Imagine if that were how we acted on a daily basis, using the same 'non-rule rules'?
We would be tortured in prison every day of the rest of our lives!
(Long as we ain't in Texas! *__- )
But we have been so manipulated as to think the same murderers are heroes, after being fed a steady stream of propaganda and lies.

ANd No need to be so drastic. i dont liek taking heads. Im not a highlander. I understand you got your view and i go t mine. lets just agree to disagree and move on like civilized people do.

We both 'view' the same One Reality.
That I might see things from an opposite Perspective... (we all do) is natural, and does not imply the 'wrongness' or 'rightness' of any Perspective!
All are of the same Reality, all are unique and a Universal Law, upon which I stumbled is;

"For every Perspective, there is an equal and opposite Perspective!" - The First Law of Soul Dynamics (Book of Fudd)

Well, I appreciate you letting me keep my head!
If you ever need it, it's your's!
With Love... *__-

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Blah blah blah

That was not my point. You said you had "called out" a longstanding member for making "false statements". So I was setting you straight...because you seemed confused, since you were making false statements yourself. Don't want to be a hypocrite now, do we?

What false statement did I make smart guy

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Being the son of a former SEAL myself. I know from experience that he won't be alone to face this. The SEALs are a family.

I would bet my last dollar that there is more than one SEAL in that house.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join