It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS extremists publish address of Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden and call for his death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

A very spiteful, yet computer savvy, female jihadist has taken to the net to call on her fellow extremist to carry out an attack on the gentleman who took out Osama.

Female extremist publishes address of SEAL who took down Osama

From what i gather, the threats have been continuous since he spoke out on killing BiN.
He came home and has had to continue fighting a war in sorts. He had to seperate from his wife and kids for fear of their safety.

He did his duty, honoured his country and has etched his name into history books. But as long as he still has his current identity, he and his loved ones will always be a target for the nut cases.

Catch 22 here, do you change your name and go into hiding?
Or do you live with the constant fear of some maniac trying to hurt your family.

I know if i were him, i wouldnt be scared for my own safety. But would drive myself nuts worrying every 2 minutes about my families safety.

I really doubt anything will happen to him. Its just another one of SISI (backwards because its more fitting) scare tactics.

Or Has Putin already defeated the SISI's and headed home?

edit on Tue Oct 6 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit to reflect source title

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hopefully, HE and his SEAL mates...will be there waiting for anyone who shows up.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I thought the names of the SEAL's were confidential for fear of this exact problem. I don't suppose the witness protection type of plan would work for him.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

All I can say is good luck to any jihadists with the sack to try. Doubt he is scared for himself but already seperated from his family for their safety. The jihadist may try my guess is they leave with their own testicles in their mouth a boot in the rectum.

link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Just like how well our government takes care of our veterans .

link   
Should be a cell at Guantanamo with her name on it.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I thought the names of the SEAL's were confidential for fear of this exact problem. I don't suppose the witness protection type of plan would work for him.

Right??? How did she get his name? Also, in regards to Witness Protection:

Helicopter Crash in Afghanistan Reportedly Kills Members of SEAL Team 6

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

He speaks at political fund raisers and takes part in political pacs. Rob o'Neil, according to him he took the shot, some disagree. Guess the jihadist are taking him at his word.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

If it's on a computer, it can be dug up.

No information is safe in this electronic age.

As for this SEAL? If the jihadist's want a piece of him, and his mates, may God have mercy on their souls, 'cause those SEAL's won't.

SAS has gone of the reservation at times with the IRA...or so we're told. SEAL's, and the rest of the Special Forces, might do the same, were they pushed far enough...

Not sure the jihadist's want that comin' down the road at them. I certainly wouldn't...scary, deadly, and very proficient at the deadly part.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks
I have utmost respect for any service men and women.

But I thought SEALS were smarter, and above coming home and bragging about it and posting his name all over about it.

Not a very wise move. wtf?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
At least we know who to bill for the move.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I have utmost respect for any service men and women.

But I thought SEALS were smarter, and above coming home and bragging about it and posting his name all over about it.

Not a very wise move. wtf?

Depends, you do get the Richard marcinko types. They just don't care. Not like anyone really can do much to shut them up. Heck, he wrote a non fiction book, was brought back to run a seal team, made to sign an agreement to not write another non fiction book. Got back out and wrote another book. This time a wink wink fiction book. I assume like in all walks of life different types.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wording in the title is a little misleading, I can't be the only one who read it as "feminist extremist" rather than "Islamic extremist who happens to be female"?

For a moment I thought that the tumblr SJWs had really upped their game from their usual methodology of sitting behind a keyboard moaning about how every little thing which goes wrong in their life is part of a grand conspiracy by the patriarchy.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

do you change your name and go into hiding?

Seals dont hide , friend. They go dark and handle the situation.

edit on 6-10-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
True enough.

I just think with a family involved he could maybe have been a little more responsible.

Agreed that he and his teams are the ultimate badasses, and it would be far from me to tell him to shut up about it.

However I thought most of the types that would do this were weeded out and the actual members of the teams were smart enough not to bring unnecessary risks to their family.

Guess I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Isn't the Mirror a tabloid?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I have no idea what a SEAL makes financially, but if it's similar to other pay grades in the usa military, i can see the man wanting to earn a few extra bucks.

The entire world was asking who killed Bin? Who is the hero that gave a little pay back for 9/11?
Being human, he probably seen the option to make some extra cash to support his family... Its hard to turn your back to a stack of cash.

edit on 6-10-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Google it and take your pick of websites covering the story.
Heres a link to the washington times.

www.washingtontimes.com...

link   

originally posted by: stosh64
True enough.

I just think with a family involved he could maybe have been a little more responsible.

Agreed that he and his teams are the ultimate badasses, and it would be far from me to tell him to shut up about it.

However I thought most of the types that would do this were weeded out and the actual members of the teams were smart enough not to bring unnecessary risks to their family.

Guess I was wrong.

I would put them in second as far as bad asses, but definately up there. That would be a difference between marcinko and Rob o'Neil. Marcinko had no family to worry about. From that angle probably chosen differently. But maybe he saw dollar signs???? Don't know. But he is very open and public, had to expect something, seems to have moved his family and I'm sure he can handle himself.

link   
But I thought Osama has been dead since right before 9/11/01.
Isn't that why tptb used him as the scapegoat along with the yellow cake?
Has there been another dimensional shift?
Like stain and stein?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join