It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality is a story game...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It seems silly according to what they teach us but if you notice the patterns it becomes apparent that encoded in the language are names, birth dates and the idea to save them which could just mean help. Canada is Being irritating instead of helping. They want to misguide, defile and ruin the characters. Like telling them basic information is coincidences, that they're crazy, then helping them with solutions to problems they fabricate.

I need help finding the other characters. I'm hoping if I at least think they're aware of stuff I won't think of them anymore. Apparently they too are or have been forced into insulting mind controlled relationships. The female named Erin is being portrayed as a dumb whore from what I've seen. I need to find her, share information so she knows not to let the Canadians to continue raping and molesting her with arranged relationships. They kept arranging my life in various ways as well with irritating crap like everywhere I went homos were constantly trying to have sex with me and groping me. Just constant provoking in many ways that go along with a few word patterns like a fag bomb... Which also means cigarettes which I can't stop smoking. This place is irritating and it's sad that a being would design things this way.

There really is a being manipulating humanity as ridiculous as it sounds. Once having some information I had a couple opportunities to tell her but that seemed arranged so as I'd start to try to tell her she'd move on and ignore me.

I need her to know some information so I can hopefully stop thinking about her. It bothers me to know other characters are being violated as well. I kind of want to warn her so I can feel like I tried to help and hope she'll avoid this population whose only desire is to rape her so it can appear to reality that relevant people like Canadians.

The Internet is total bs from what I can tell with misleading information about such people from what I've seen.

Where is the Erin character? Is she still in Canada? Is she aware of what I'm aware of?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
How do you know others are being mind controlled or even yourself?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A ton of people from regular people to presidents of various countries have names and birth dates which all relate to a group of certain numbers. Even jfk his wife and assassin. Even their partners have certain names and birthdays and their children too... The only way I can think of for such things to happen is if they're all controlled by something.

And look at my post count and flags...
82 74 which backwards is like 4x7=28 where 7/28 is my birthday
its like everywhere I look the same numbers constantly appear as if everyone is robots creating patterns
edit on 7-10-2015 by ChrisB76728 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
yes, much of what you say is true. As long as you keep it here on the internet though you will be safe. Just remember if you attempt to take this information to the real world like a speech on your local streets, you will be harassed, detained, or even dissapeared.

You have been warned.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ChrisB76728

There are only ten digits. They are bound to get repeated.

Oops. In the interest of full disclosure, I should mention that I'm Canadian. I sure hope I'm not responsible for Erin, though. I don't know her, but I'll ask around. It's a small country.

new topics

top topics

join