It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Sending SPETSNAZ (Special Forces)To Prop Up Syria's Assad!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You would think the idiots here cheering Putin on as if he is their Savior would wise up and recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing, Mask! But it isn't gonna happen!! Most of the comments here are coming from people that do not understand just how soulless Vladimir Putin is! He is ruthless and will kill anyone who gets in his way.....But for the ignorant you think the people deserve to die because of Bush or the US military or because we are the West and think we are number 1 or some BS reason like that...

I don't believe any of you know how powerful Russia has the capability of becoming!! So quit playing tit for tat and understand any further escalation of war in MID EAST could be permanent game changer and NOT in a good way!

Check these stats:

The state defense order in 2015 will grow by 20 percent from 2014, fulfilling the government’s demands that the armed forces be 30 percent “modernized” (a term that is never defined) by 2015, and 70 percent by 2020. As Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu has said, “[In 2015] we must supply troops with 701 armored vehicles, two brigade suites of Iskander-M missile complexes, 1545 multipurpose vehicles, 126 aircraft, 88 helicopters, two multipurpose submarines, and five surface combatants.” Russia is also planning a network of reserve armies. And this plan is separate from the nuclear weapons buildup

worldaffairsjournal.org
edit on 10/6/2015 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

Glad you are happy that "Russia" has finally stepped up! But are you really that naive to what this means? Russia has already intruded into Turkey's airspace..and they are pretty upset!

It was only for a few seconds, due to bad whether, the Russian officials assured. No, they weren't there to take over turkey and push their worldly ambitions of making us all slaves.

NWO agenda is a western thing by the way, courtesy of your wealthy bankers who are planning behind the scenes to take over the world. Have you ever watched PINKY AND THE BRAIN episode?

BRAIN never takes over the world every time, thanks to clumsy PINKY who always finds a way to ruin his ambitions. Well, Russia is just being a clumsy PINKY imo, with some interests other than world dominance.

Peace

edit on 6-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I think a strong Russia will make for a more balanced global community. I would Rather Russia became the official opposition than China. Thats for damn sure.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Seriously, putin is no more souless than the cartels and corporations that control the US government and he can't possibly be as greedy. At any rate, I root for anything that counters us unipower expansion and hegemony. A world that reflects the endgame of the US corporate masters unopposed is not one you nor 99.9% of the globes population would wish upon your worst enemies, and if it ever comes to fruition you will all be begging for lesser wolves to save your assets.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

LOL

I guess Putin thinks we are that ignorant of his desire to rule the world!

Yeah his hundreds of military bases around the world are proof of this...oh wait...that's not Russia who has military bases in every corner of the world surrounding their enemies...who could that be?

Deny Ignorance.

Yeah I had to chuckle a bit from that. If any country is desirous of ruling the world, it is clearly Amerika.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus Seriously, are you a paid shill? I think far to many of you 'muricans believe all the bs you are shovelling.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Paxnatus told so much truth right now. I don't stand for everything he said, but wow.

Our soldier (I'm canadian) would have kick ISIS ass long time ago. They were beggin it. I'm sure is the same for half the world army. A men I higly prise, General Romeo Dallaire, told to wack them. We should have, we had the country with us. The people would have fought alongside.

We could have both save the people and get news allies...

But no... politics. Bombs, the clean solution. Pfff, they destroy the country and shown that ISIS was right. You think who got the shelter? The civilians or the guy with the AK-47?

Putin want to protect hes country. And right now, he really do great. Sadly, I'm no russian. I'm canadian. He doesn't represent my interest. What he's doing right now should have been done by our force. We losing alot of interest right now.

May be you think that is only a world balancing. But you know what? I don't fear Poutin. He's not a kind person, but like Stalin, he's usefull. That guy hold barking dogs, wanting death at all cost. Men, I don't want to see them unleashe.

You know, I fear whats comming after him. That is why whe lost Syria... Sorry folks... It's Betters for us to let's Poutin seem like a master in front of those dogs.

The resume:
Well played Poutin... And may be next time our leader should listens to our generals a little bit.

Conspiracy note: Maybe they want those dog unleashed,

EDIT: Further escallation will put really bad people in power...
edit on 6-10-2015 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

edit on 7-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: ah, nm

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

If the USA and Co. Can send in 'advisors' and equip and arm and fund the terrorists in a war against Syria, Russia, being a bona fide ally of the Syrian government has EVERY right to send in what and whom they wish to aid it's ally...especially since Russia has been invited into Syria to help, whereas the USA and Co. obviously have not been invited.

If there's any 'SHOCK-HORROR' directed at the Syrian corner of the world, it really ought to be over the illegitimate action the USA has done and is still doing there, and not what the legitimate and invited Russians are doing.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: pexx421
Finally Russia starts stepping up to the plate. I was wondering how long the rest of the world would sit by while the US bankrolled terrorists to run wild causing chaos and destruction in order to maintain control of others resources and provide justification for unending military buildup.

LoL the only reason Russia is doing this to facilitate their oil needs.......

LoL you do realize youre cheering on the same thing you just condemned right?

Naah, I think he's cheering the fact that a powerful country is actually trying to stop those Wahhabi terrorists & mercenaries. You know, instead of "accidentally" training & arming groups that always seem to join ISIS & al-Nusra once their training is over.

The US & its allies have officially been doing airstrikes in Syria for more than a year now. And they've been training "moderate rebels" for several years now. Yet Putin's gotten better results in the last week or so than those entire US & Western backed campaigns. But that's probably because Russia's actually attacking the terrorist groups.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
go...paxnatus...go

you key board warrior from mums garage....all comfy in the un-united states of we hate everybody...

your a great ambassador for ATS.....

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX

And the difference is as you said, Russia is trying to protect themselves. The us, on the other hand, is trying to expand their control and dominance. I think we all know what Americas end game plan for Russia is. The ideas of Russia wanting a "return to glory" are ludicrous. Russia, like most other non western aligned nations, are merely fighting a defensive front to keep from being coopted by the west.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Vladimir Putin is! He is ruthless and will kill anyone who gets in his way.....

Gets in his way to what?............to defending his country's interests against the constant western hostile designs?

He sure will kill anyone and then many more and hurt scores more.

West is powerful and thus only respects the language of power play.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

I said "Protect he's country." This is true. What I meant is protecting the power of he's country.

Russia is not defending themself, when that will happen, they will be on their ground fighting for liberty (maybe against USA). For now they defend their interest, outside of their country, exacly like USA. World should not been influenced by USA or Russia militaries. Poutin is not kind. Obama is not kind. I won't support our gouvernement or the Russian when they go outside to rule a country.

We had the occasion of stopping ISIS in the eggs. We didn't. Russia use them to defend interest. Saddly, it's the end of the stories. No good guy come, just bad guy. If it's continue they will get more power.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Ex:

You like McDonalds. But one other restaurent come, you got an invasion of Tim Horton. Then you fear for your interest, you start fighting back. Puting laws against canadiens compagnies, asking for boycots, but nothing work. So you go beserk then start to destroy TIm Horton's restaurent by bombing them.

Your a bad guy.

A guy see you doing this. Take the opportunity then said it's the McDonalds fault and start bombing McDonald's restaurent.

He's a bad guy.

And now I cannot eat in any fastfood...

(Third post! It's my last
Thank for the discution everybody. )
edit on 7-10-2015 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2015 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

Yes I am a paid shill!!! OMG! You found me out!! Wow!! after 8 years and the jig is up!!

Such a contribution to the discussion!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I’m getting the distinct smell of Professional troll in here..
jeez.. their everywhere.

Every forum.. I go to .. twitter,,
Putin’s wage bill must be enormous.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

But ya see, I don't trust Putin!! Not one bit!!! There was no reason for Putin to drag Russia into this conflict unless there was something in it for him! And there is!

What reason was there for America to get involved? What's in it for America?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX

Sorry, no. Russia has only gotten involved when it's allies were threatened (syria, iran) or when it's neighbors are being regime changed by external powers to foment discord specifically with Russia. They have not invaded foreign nations on the other side of the world who pose no direct or indirect threat.
The only threat the middle eastern nations posed to the US is the lost income the US wasn't making because it hadn't stolen all their natural resources yet.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

But ya see, I don't trust Putin!! Not one bit!!! There was no reason for Putin to drag Russia into this conflict unless there was something in it for him! And there is!

What reason was there for America to get involved? What's in it for America?

Purely philanthropic and humanitarian. I guess you didnt realize depleted uranium is a food staple in the middle east. We just giving them something to eat.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join