It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachmann Says South Carolina Floods Are Punishment for US Israel Policy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Not even a close comparison... try again. Joe's a bit off... he's not completely crazy.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: amazing
Funny thing is though...that Global Warming is Real.

You see, I think the crazy portion of the religious right is missing out on a golden opportunity here. They could secretly accept the science and weather trends by claiming global warming is God's punishment for humanity's [INSERT BADNESS HERE], and have a win win!

Ha! Exactly! Agree one hundred percent Boss!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Someone should fire her into all that water with some rocks in her pocket and let God stop her drowning!
edit on 6-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Michele Bachmann is an idiot, of course no worse or better than the rest of the idiots in goverment. Shouldn't there be some kind of ethics, morals and intelligence testing before these morons take office?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Any friend of Israel is an enemy of the United States, and Bachmann made her allegiance known a long time ago.

She's just another mouth breather who believes in fairy tales.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Michele Bachmann is an idiot, of course no worse or better than the rest of the idiots in goverment. Shouldn't there be some kind of ethics, morals and intelligence testing before these morons take office?

Cheers - Dave

^^ Well said!

To add....

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I never bought the convoluted reasoning given by Christians that the US must support the Israeli state no matter what. A state that rejects the savoir and creator of your faith, steals land from people who owned it for centuries, consider themselves better than the rest of humanity, sanction killing of innocent men woman and children without remorse, and many more non-Christian like behaviors.

We are to believe a State such as this is the linchpin to world salvation?

Doesn't take much thought to realize something stinks.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ahhh, Michelle Bachmann . The one that McCain and Palin got elected.Their buddy. As insignificant as could be.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well, considering, gonna leave it at that for manners, she would say this. How shameful to say with those lives, homes and more lost.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Michele Bachmann is mentally ill.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

Michele Bachmann is mentally ill.

She most likely is, but her supporters, along with Palin's, Huckabee's, Carson's, Perry's are as well. Why are these people still reported on? I am at a loss, do the mainstream republicans even realize how bad these asshats make their brand look?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Yo Dave…long time, no see… thank you for all you do.

Shouldn't there be some kind of ethics, morals and intelligence testing before these morons take office?

There is.

The 'electorate' should have ethics, morals and intelligence when participating in the process.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Because they are elected by their peers?????..scary stuff.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

As someone from South Carolina, I personally resent the H*LL out of her using our suffering to forward her political message.

And furthermore, her stupid claim would only make sense if Washington, not SC, was under water. Since that is where foreign policy decisions are made.

I do not do not do not like her. I used to feel ambivalent. Her offensive tweet just changed that.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Who cares about Israel? Not my country, not my problem, and they should be big enough to take care of themselves. They have guns and weapons...allegedly a nuke...so they can pretty much hold their own, look what they do to the Palestinians.

Michele Bachman is a piece of work herself, and she, and anyone who believes that God causes x because y should have their mouths duct taped.

The floods are caused by many different factors in nature, not a magical man in the sky. Besides, God probably has better things to do than pander to these so-called believers over petty issues like Israel and gay marriage.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

Who cares about Israel?

The huge number of congressmen (and other gov officials) with dual American/Israeli citizenship, for one thing. That just bugs the crap out of me. You can't fully support American interests if you're serving two masters.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Another reason politicians should be made to wear shock-collars directly linked to their twitter account thumbs-down button.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

of course they could
same with evolution
but theyre too stupid stubborn and mired in tradition to even consider it
its almost like their entire world and mental stability come crumbling down the second they have to admit even to themselves that they were mistaken

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I know it's only vaguely related, but this reminds me of the Vice coverage of the Texas drought where everyone is praying for rain and ignoring the corporate overuse of water:

(starts at 15 mins in)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Does she really believe this, or is it desperate pandering to the stupid-side of the religious right?

Both!
You can't fix stupid.

Unfortunately it's really hard to fix "vapid", as well.

edit on 10/7/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join