It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anxiety sufferers here?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

I found running a great way to use up the adrenaline.

That's great. One more thing I suggest often, because it's very helpful - if you don't already meditate, please try to do so, you'd be amazed at the difference it can make to your mental and physical well being..

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters I'm not a doctor, or a naturopath. I do recommend seeing a naturopath, though. Low vitamin b and d levels were totally hitting me wrong. I have my solution.

Dr Google also has quite a bit to say about these deficiencies.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I've had anxiety issues and panic attacks all my life. I'm 46.

This isn't so much a direct response to Hefficide, but to everyone.

My psychiatrist prescribed me Gabapentin. It is an anti-seizure medication. Scientists noticed that Grand Mal Seizure patients brain scans are almost 100% identical to those of anxiety sufferers. They figured, if this medication helps the Grand Mal sufferers, it might help anxiety sufferers..

I am on a relatively high dose. 1800MG a day, 600mg 3 x a day.

I've gotta tell you. When I keep up on all three doses (lunch is a biotch...when at work. Had to set a alarm on my phone for noon to make sure I take the dose), I have GOOD days. No anxiety. I can process issues like a normal person.

I've notice that when I falter.... I have sh&tty days. Like, at least A panic attack A day AT work. And fairly severe ones at that.

I'm just suggesting you talk to your Dr. about this med. I'm not saying you should take it. Everyone's brain-soup is different, you know?

<< 1  2   >>

join