It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-year-old girl fatally shot by 11-year-old boy for not letting him see her puppy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

Ha. Why don't they own the USA then? Already? I mean I could tell you why they don't. But if they wanted too, they could, right? I mean, according to you. Then tell me, tell us, how? If not, then shut it.

Perhaps the problem is that people like you don't even understand that most gun owners are lawful, and good people...

Most gun owners do not want any sort of civil war. Which is why one hasn't happened yet.

Most gun owners, there are millions of gun owners btw, are not criminals, nor violent. These are lies perpetrated by the gun grabbers because gun grabbers always want to blame gun owners, and the Constitution for the problems occurring today in the United States.

Notice how most of the violent mass murders lately have been perpetrated by atheists/anti-Christians. But of course, you don't see the left, and gun grabbers point this out. They want to blame conservatives, and the Constitution for the crimes with guns, when in fact the majority of those gun crimes happen in the states with the most restrictive gun laws, and mostly occur at the hands of those who hate conservatives, or religious people. There are exceptions, but how many of the mass murders with firearms were perpetrated by people who hate Christians?

The problem are neither the U.S. Constitution, nor the right of the people to own an bear arms. Great part of the problem is the hatred that has been sewn into the conscious of millions of people that have been taught willingly, or unwillingly to hate.

The gun grabbers don't really care for the murders per say. If they did why don't they talk about banning knives, blunt weapons and anything that can kill?

BTW, knives were not only created originally as a tool, they were also made to kill. Yet you don't see the "gun-grabbers" demand for all knives to be heavily restricted or banned.

As for murderers not being able to murder a lot of people with knives, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Knife-wielding attackers kill 29, injure 130 at China train station

That was in 2014.

Here are some other cases of mass murders with knives and one with a bat.

6 Killed in Arson, Stabbing Rampage in South Korea

Five of those people were murdered with a knife. The sixth died from jumping from the building to escape from the murderer.

Then there is this man, who murdered 6 police officers with a knife and injured 4 more before he was killed. And that was against police officers...

Anti-police stabbing spree in Shanghai, China

Then there is the Akihabara massacre in which 4 people were murdered with a knife, and 3 with a truck.

How about the 18 year old form Alaska who murdered 4 people with a knife as well?
www.foxnews.com...

How about the drunk 16 year old who stabbed 41 people, 6 of them seriously injured?
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe we should also ban baseball bats. For example, one man murdered 6 people with a baseball bat over a dispute of an xbox...

www.foxnews.com...

What about the Daegu subway fire, in which the murderer used fire to murder 192 people and injured 151.
en.wikipedia.org...

I could keep going, but you should have caught up by now that murderers will use anything at their disposal.

Another case that happened recently, this time in Spain in which a teenager did use a knife to kill his professor and then attacked others.

BTW, in that case it was reported that he used the crossbow, which is not true. If you read the news in Spanish you would find that he used the machete to kill the professor, and injured 4 others in a school in Barcelona. The murderer is 13 years old.
www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 7-10-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add link and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: netbound
I was thinking the same thing as you, TownCryer. The first thing I thought when I read the title to this thread was

"The only thing to stop a bad kid with a gun is a good kid with a gun"

I won’t debate gun control with the gun advocates here. No point in it.

One thing a lot of folks aren’t aware of, though, is that towns like Dodge City and Tombstone in the Wild Wild West at least had the sense to excercise much tighter gun control than we do here in the U.S. today. HERE’s an article about that. You can find a lot of other stuff about it if you just google it.

Another thing a lot of us aren’t aware of is the difference between a mass shooting and mass murder. You’d be surprised to know the true extent of mass shootings in the U.S. every year. Checkout the Mass Shooting Tracker to get detailed and up-to-date information on this problem. It’s really an eye-opener.

Bang Bang! My Baby Shot Me Down!!

Actually it was VOLUNTARY to Disarm in tombstone or you were turned away. They didnt just outright take em from you or shoot you down for walking with one on your hip. The reason they did so was because of all the bars and alchohol and gambling. If they would had been dry towns with no gambling they woul dnot had taken weapons voluntarily of course.

whats funny is how many people will be on a target list if they government tries to disarm the public and they fail.

Seriously i have to ask how free are you in th e UK? cant be trusted with a kitchen knife So there goes your leaders infringing on your right to convenience. There are many things i d guess that up till WW2 th e UK used to be able to do. But th e people trusted their leaders too much it seems. No dont save th e queen..shes not worth the effort.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Seriously i have to ask how free are you in th e UK? cant be trusted with a kitchen knife So there goes your leaders infringing on your right to convenience. There are many things i d guess that up till WW2 th e UK used to be able to do. But th e people trusted their leaders too much it seems. No dont save th e queen..shes not worth the effort.

Free to cross the street at any given point....

I can own anything I want - crossbow/knife/gun (providing I comply with the relevant legislation) and - and this is the important bit - I don't do anything stupid with them

Its sad that you equate a deadly weapon with freedom. I think you just hit the nail on the head with the whole problem. Its brainwashing. That mindset sucks.

You can be free without the ability to kill someone instantly.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: crazyeddie68

Where I hail from spanking or hitting your child could quite possibly result in social services paying you a visit. Don't agree with child abuse but when the state says you cannot spank or chastise you child in what most people would consider an appropriate manner there has to be something wrong.

Sometimes the simple truth is that children require disciple. Another reason I'm also happy as to the gun laws in the UK, because without them I imagine incidents such as this one in the US would also occur. Not that they don't with other weapons or means. Considering the things that children find it appropriate to do to one another these days.

Fact is they simply have no fear because of a lack of parental disciple.
It is that way where I live also.I believe that is why kids are committing these horrible crimes,because they don't think there are consequences for their actions.

I know this because I am going through it with a 14yr old stepson.He is very abusive.But that is for another thread.

I also was spanked as a child, and was NEVER violent or abusive in my youth.

Its very sad this little girl's life was cut short.But I am not quick to blame the parents. I believe kids are like this now days because its against the law the discipline your kids .

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Ha. Why don't they own the USA then? Already? I mean I could tell you why they don't. But if they wanted too, they could, right? I mean, according to you. Then tell me, tell us, how? If not, then shut it.

Perhaps the problem is that people like you don't even understand that most gun owners are lawful, and good people...

Most gun owners do not want any sort of civil war. Which is why one hasn't happened yet.

Most gun owners, there are millions of gun owners btw, are not criminals, nor violent. These are lies perpetrated by the gun grabbers because gun grabbers always want to blame gun owners, and the Constitution for the problems occurring today in the United States.

Notice how most of the violent mass murders lately have been perpetrated by atheists/anti-Christians. But of course, you don't see the left, and gun grabbers point this out. They want to blame conservatives, and the Constitution for the crimes with guns, when in fact the majority of those gun crimes happen in the states with the most restrictive gun laws, and mostly occur at the hands of those who hate conservatives, or religious people. There are exceptions, but how many of the mass murders with firearms were perpetrated by people who hate Christians?

The problem are neither the U.S. Constitution, nor the right of the people to own an bear arms. Great part of the problem is the hatred that has been sewn into the conscious of millions of people that have been taught willingly, or unwillingly to hate.

The gun grabbers don't really care for the murders per say. If they did why don't they talk about banning knives, blunt weapons and anything that can kill?

BTW, knives were not only created originally as a tool, they were also made to kill. Yet you don't see the "gun-grabbers" demand for all knives to be heavily restricted or banned.

As for murderers not being able to murder a lot of people with knives, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Knife-wielding attackers kill 29, injure 130 at China train station

That was in 2014.

Here are some other cases of mass murders with knives and one with a bat.

6 Killed in Arson, Stabbing Rampage in South Korea

Five of those people were murdered with a knife. The sixth died from jumping from the building to escape from the murderer.

Then there is this man, who murdered 6 police officers with a knife and injured 4 more before he was killed. And that was against police officers...

Anti-police stabbing spree in Shanghai, China

Then there is the Akihabara massacre in which 4 people were murdered with a knife, and 3 with a truck.

How about the 18 year old form Alaska who murdered 4 people with a knife as well?
www.foxnews.com...

How about the drunk 16 year old who stabbed 41 people, 6 of them seriously injured?
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe we should also ban baseball bats. For example, one man murdered 6 people with a baseball bat over a dispute of an xbox...

www.foxnews.com...

What about the Daegu subway fire, in which the murderer used fire to murder 192 people and injured 151.
en.wikipedia.org...

I could keep going, but you should have caught up by now that murderers will use anything at their disposal.

Another case that happened recently, this time in Spain in which a teenager did use a knife to kill his professor and then attacked others.

BTW, in that case it was reported that he used the crossbow, which is not true. If you read the news in Spanish you would find that he used the machete to kill the professor, and injured 4 others in a school in Barcelona. The murderer is 13 years old.
www.nydailynews.com...

Spot on...if these kids want to kill, they will.If guns were taken they would just use something else,like a golf club,or hammer.
edit on 8-10-2015 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Oh geez... Yes, the NRA rep doesn't mention children, specifically. I was referencing his comment as one example of the NRA's ridiculous stance on the need for everyone to own a gun. But, I can see that if I have to explain that much to you, I'm wasting my time. Keep thinking what you want to think. All of these mass killings by people who shouldn't be able to get guns is only hastening the nation-wide reforms on gun laws. The NRA's fear mongering is actually a self fulfilling prophecy. Thier greed is the resposible gun-owner's worst enemy.

a reply to: Reallyfolks

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: yuppa

Free to cross the street at any given point....

I can own anything I want - crossbow/knife/gun (providing I comply with the relevant legislation) and - and this is the important bit - I don't do anything stupid with them

Its sad that you equate a deadly weapon with freedom. I think you just hit the nail on the head with the whole problem. Its brainwashing. That mindset sucks.

You can be free without the ability to kill someone instantly.

But nef thats what im getting at. Regulations that work in Your country dontn work for all countries.
Not equating a deadly weapon with freedom though. The protection against REGULATION of it beyond what we already have IS. We have laws in place already. Also adding a mental health check for a Gun SOUNDS ok here but you know how our Poloticians are in the US. they will Abuse it until we cant own anything just like TPTB want it.

As to being able to instatly kill someone no gun needed for that. just knock someone on their back and crush their throat.

Can you tell me specifically why they regulate knives btw? I can see a inch limit but not anything else.
edit on 15000000ppam by yuppa because: just adding a sentence

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Get rid of weapons you stupid fools. I don't have any in my household, and my dad didn't.

You and your dad both have no arms and legs ???

No knives in the kitchen??

No chairs in the house??

No bottles?

No golf clubs?

No hockey sticks? Baseball/cricket bats?

No bricks, no rocks, no pots n pans, pickle jars or lamps?

A WEAPON is all in how you USE it.

It's so easy to judge from the outside, but the reality is they're never going to be able to take guns away here. But they also don't need to.

I am a gun owner, and 2nd amendment supporter, yet I have some excellent, simple reform ideas that would eliminate most of the 'gun problems' in the US, other than gang or organized criminal activity.

edit on 9-10-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Why is this story dying? Seriously, it's already fallen off radar straight into the #can. There is something the media doesn't like about the story, and there has been no effort to really cover it. Google is about as stale as it can be.

Where's the hounding of the boy's parents? Where's the awkward shaming pictures of them? Why haven't the parents been frog marched out in front of the media for their heinous crime of leaving a firearm within easy access of a minor?

Why has the media abdicated it's SJW obligation?

What could be more valuable than a cute little girl's life?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join