It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-year-old girl fatally shot by 11-year-old boy for not letting him see her puppy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: zerozero00

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: zerozero00
OMG I have had enough.

Seriously? You all using this to push your anti gun agenda?

Do you honestly think this little boy would not have hurt her with something else, if the gun wasn't available?

This is all on the absolutely stupid, vile and negligent parents. Something was wrong with that little boy. Either born that way, or made that way by his parents.
Parents need to face charges. Without a doubt.

And America needs to get rid of their weapons so no shootings are possible, death from a shooting is a much more likely outcome than death by a stick or a brick...do you understand how dangerous a gun is compared to a stick or brick?...

just accidentally squeeze a trigger and death is almost a certainty...throw a brick or hit with a stick may leave a bruise or a cut but unlikely death
Can you see the difference?

Well slick, you give me a logical way to get rid of roughly 310 million non military guns in the US that doesn't require mass gun death of both citizens and government agents trying to do that. You tell me how to shutdown the black market of which estimates say 100 million of the 310 million are in. You tell me how you stop people from building there own. Seriously, you people keep screaming get rid of guns without so much as the first clue as to how to do it. I'll wait patiently as you state this logically. I'm expecting crickets, deflection, or something not very logical or based in reality.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Negligent parenting on so many levels. First , not teaching the value of human life. Second, not securely storing a firearm. Third, not teach proper safety protocols for said firearm.

But yeah, blame the gun.

Again, backward comments galore

Americans love their weapons like us Brits love our pets

Responsible parenting wont make a difference if guns are everywhere and are acceptable, life has little value when you think it alright to be armed, life has little value until you see that the whole design of a gun is to kill kill kill!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
If only that girl had been carrying a gun to protect herself this wouldn't had happened.

This is such a backward way of looking at things.

so we want our kids to be involved in shootouts???

OMG, grow up America already!!

We are very backwards. I decieded a long time ago that I didn't want my kids shooting people if not in defense, catching a std, becoming alcoholics, becoming meth heads, having kids before they were financially or emotionally ready, or being a drain on society. I stayed active in their lives, taught responsibility on all topics. Too many poor parents, non existent parents and so on. Too bad we can ban bad parents.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

ABSOLUTE BS!

I grew up with responsible parents, that taught me to be responsible with guns.

I tried to hit my sister with a cast iron fry pan one time, when she hit me with a board.

NOT 1 TIME DID I EVER EVEN THINK TO GET THE GUN.

Imagine that.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Cabin

Hmm, It's a sad story, but I'm not convinced about the trueness of the event. I mean, a shotgun? Heck even me I would have my arm destroyed by a monster like this, so I don't even imagine an 11 yo boy. I'm more willing to believe that it's a story a la little death boy on the beach with a soldier taking him in his arms. A propaganda to put fear in parents heart so they abolish guns. The gov would sleep quietly then, they could finally get rid of people last revolution tool. Don't take it wrong, I'm not one of those who think guns are solution to any problem, but I think the USA gov can't fill their agendas cause they fear a revolution. Without weapons, they could finish their most atrocious plan. On this, I'm looking foward to get more of this event. S&F

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Negligent parenting on so many levels. First , not teaching the value of human life. Second, not securely storing a firearm. Third, not teach proper safety protocols for said firearm.

But yeah, blame the gun.

Again, backward comments galore

Americans love their weapons like us Brits love our pets

Responsible parenting wont make a difference if guns are everywhere and are acceptable, life has little value when you think it alright to be armed, life has little value until you see that the whole design of a gun is to kill kill kill!

So funny in all my decades I have been around weapons most my life, now grown children all of there's. With the ability to inflict a bunch of damage that goes well beyond just guns. In all this time even though knowledge and access has been there, never once has it been used and a gun was only shown once to stop a potential issue.

It is responsibility. Access is not the issue, just like having knowledge of how to make bombs and such is not an issue. It's what you do with guns and knowledge...and it is definately responsibility. You people just aren't good at real thinking here, live in denial of reality and facts. It's that attitude that's also part of the problem. But good luck, guns a tent going anywhere in the US, you can complain or look for solutions dealing with reality.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Ok, until you see the problem that stares you in the face accept the consequences

More child killings by gun, more mass shootings, more guns being sold to the paranoid yanks who feel the need to protect themselves from other gun owners...death death death,

Why do I show so much passion for disarming your nation you may ask?

Well, I want to see a safer world for my grandchildren, I have 4...I expect none to ever visit the US until it is safe enough, which means no guns

We don't fear for our lives from shooters in the UK but I fear for your lives from shooters in the US...maybe I shouldn't but I do...maybe I should turn a blind eye to your out of control gun ownership and let you all die at the hands of yourselves!

Its like watching a horror movie watching current affairs in the US

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

ABSOLUTE BS!

I grew up with responsible parents, that taught me to be responsible with guns.

I tried to hit my sister with a cast iron fry pan one time, when she hit me with a board.

NOT 1 TIME DID I EVER EVEN THINK TO GET THE GUN.

Imagine that.

Well I applaud you sir for having restraint and not killing your sister with your gun, maybe even give you a medal for being such a humanitarian

I do realize America is a very violent place, which is a reason to ban guns

If I had a gun I'm sure I would of killed people in the past, as we in the UK have violence everywhere... am so glad we don't have guns here because I would be doing time in prison no doubt
I have been in many an altercation in my 46 years but they end in a few bust lips black eyes and maybe a few broken ribs...just no deaths!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes
There is a gun problem. The second amendment does not make a gun problem not possible.

There is a gun problem.

And just for reality. The US has weapons way beyond guns. I'm talking about the government. There is NO WAY the people with guns, are going to stand up to the USA government one day, if they wanted to.

The joke that they need guns to defend themselves from the government is over. Their arms will be used to murder their family, kin, and friends. That is all. Excepting, of course, they go out and hunt, then, perhaps a few animals,which there is nothing wrong with that.

Get rid of weapons you stupid fools. I don't have any in my household, and my dad didn't. We're both still alive. And all our family. Get rid of your stupid guns. Get rid of them. The only reason you need them is if you still hunt for food.

Guns make murdering people too easy. You can say you can do it with a stick of a knife too. But, no, it's not as easy.

I grew up with guns in my household. We're still alive. Something like this happening is akin to getting struck by lightning. Maybe the government can put a stop to all this dangerous lightning.

What you have here is stupid irresponsible parents. You're going to have a few bad apples, so responsible parents who lock up their guns and teach their children gun safety shouldn't be judged.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

We don't fear for our lives from shooters in the UK but I fear for your lives from shooters in the US...maybe I shouldn't but I do...maybe I should turn a blind eye to your out of control gun ownership and let you all die at the hands of yourselves!

That's odd. I live in the U.S. and the fear of being shot isn't even on my radar. I don't even own a gun and I live downtown in the largest city in my state!

The propaganda is apparently highly effective if you are are in fear for our lives and have the mental image of a horror movie. That doesn't mesh with the reality of living in the U.S.

I don't personally know one person who has ever been shot.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The news propaganda works well, it always has, and is getting more efficient.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

So these mass shootings are not real?
Police aren't shooting innocent people daily?
The stats I read are lies?
You guys are living in denial

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Reallyfolks

Ok, until you see the problem that stares you in the face accept the consequences

More child killings by gun, more mass shootings, more guns being sold to the paranoid yanks who feel the need to protect themselves from other gun owners...death death death,

Why do I show so much passion for disarming your nation you may ask?

Well, I want to see a safer world for my grandchildren, I have 4...I expect none to ever visit the US until it is safe enough, which means no guns

Guns in the US are going nowhere. That's fact and reality. You can complain and rant against guns which is useless or you can throw out and embrace logical solutions based in reality. Guns being banned or confiscated isn't happening.

As far as fearing a shooting over here and not in the UK, the only suggestion is this. I don't like and fear water beyond a basic swimming pool. You know what I do? I keep my butt out of the ocean. Not trying to be mean.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

So these mass shootings are not real?
Police aren't shooting innocent people daily?
The stats I read are lies?
You guys are living in denial

The one thing I can tell you is real about the U.S. is that the vast majority of Americans know the federal government is corrupt to some significant degree. Ask any republican or democrat. Ask any non-partisan.

Many Americans would not put anything past the global mafia that run our federal government.

Will I say that all the mass-shootings you read about are not real. No. But I will say that the only motive I see shaking out of them -- individually and as a whole -- is a political agenda that has seen a louder and growing consent from the governed for more gun legislation. That is the only thing that has been demonstrably 'gained' from any of them.

I still believe that motive is important in criminal investigations and I don't believe it's kosher to just assign whatever motive to these mass-killers because motive always seems to be entirely absent.

So that's what the news isn't telling you. That is what is missing from the stats. We have a rouge and ruthless federal government.

In my real life, I am friendly with my diverse neighbors -- same as always. I am still close with my diverse family and friends -- there is no growing divide. There is no 'murderous rage' building.

So, NO, I am not satisfied we are getting the truth from the media. Because the federal government is corrupt and ruthless.and the media is complicit and irresponsible.

And you should take everything you read in the news about the U.S. with THAT grain of salt.

edit on 6-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

No, you are just living in fear.
What a sad way to live.

BTW, I'm female. A grandmother as well. That raised sons. With guns in the house. And they never shot anyone either.
edit on 6-10-2015 by chiefsmom because: clarify

edit on 6-10-2015 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think everyone would be more happy should the incident not have occurred at all.

However should the weapon in question have been a baseball bat the little girl may only have been injured as opposed to dead by gunshot wound. Just a thought.

No suggesting baseball bats cannot kill people but Gun's are somewhat more dangerous especially in the hands of a child.
edit on 6-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think everyone would be more happy should the incident not have occurred at all.

However should the weapon in question had been a baseball bat the little girl may only have been injured as opposed to dead by gunshot wound, just a thought.

Maybe she would have lived the rest of her life as a vegetable from a brain injury caused by a baseball bat.

I don't consider that possibility to be more palatable.

The kid wanted her dead. I doubt he would have been kinder wielding a bat.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

How do you know she would not only have sustained a concussion?

Answer me this what would you rather be hit with a piece of wood/aluminum or a shotgun round traveling upward of 300m/s.
edit on 6-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
From the abc post, I see details that point to my belief. Like this: "The two were neighbours and in this neighbourhood all the children would play together and knew each other and all attended school together."

So at first sight, it's the best neighbourhood you could wish for, life is colorful and happiness is flowing. What a paradise! Then a contradiction: "When we first moved to White Pine, the little boy was bullying McKayla," Ms Dyer told WATE 6 news in a video posted on the station's website.

"He was making fun of her, calling her names, just being mean to her."

The children wasn't suppose to be all friendly and go to school together? Why changing version in the same article?

Then: "The boy was inside his home when he shot the girl about 7:30pm"
Oh yeah, because he could hold the gun horizontaly and even aim with it!

"Mr McCoig declined to release any further details of the shooting, which happened in a trailer park in White Pine, Tennessee"
No info about the boy, not even his name, nor where he shot, nor if he got eject by the gun's power.

And finally: "The boy is due to appear in court on October 28, at which time a judge will decide whether he should be tried as a juvenile or as an adult."
Really? I heard story of children killing others, and they all went in juvenile "prison" (sorry for my lack of grammar).

I'm not living in USA so I don't know much about this, but IMO it seems odd and this story should be analysed carefully, cause if it's propaganda, it worked well.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

How do you know she would not only have sustained a concision?

Answer me this what would you rather be hit with a piece of wood or aluminum or a bullet traveling upward of 300m/s.

If someone wanted me dead, I'm not sure either choice is better. Being beaten with a bat by someone out to kill me sounds like torture.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join