It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please oh please something good to read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
No more skull and bones, masons, illuminati, reptilian etc.... We got any original and new content?

All i see in this forum is, MASONS ARE EVIL! etc.. It is getting quite boring. Lets here about Benjamin Franklin's Junto group, or something unique.

And please, lets not here from lame ficticious websites. And no pulling ideas from your behind to justify a topic. Lets see some credible evidence from world reknown scholars instead of people like Alex Jones or David Icke.

I really see no more value for this forum. Its the same stuff over and over.

I have one suggestion for you moderators. If you want to make this forum fun, instead of same old, same old I suggest you allow recruitment in this and only this forum.

Have a sticky post with Secret Society links where like minded people to join up.

I suggest you either do that, or lump this forum together with New World Order and make a new forum about symbols, secrets and allegory in literature, film, tv and radio. We could debate the reason for Tom Bombadil

/rant off

[edit on 2-1-2005 by RedPhoenixDelta]

JAK

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPhoenixDelta
No more skull and bones, masons, illuminati, reptilian etc.... We got any original and new content?

All i see in this forum is, MASONS ARE EVIL! etc.. It is getting quite boring. Lets here about Benjamin Franklin's Junto group, or something unique.

And please, lets not here from lame ficticious websites. And no pulling ideas from your behind to justify a topic.

OK then. Go for it, lets here about Benjamin Franklin's Junto group, or something unique. I will be looking forward to read what you find.

You were going to research and post about this topic weren't you? It would be awfully bad form just to come on, complain about 'no new topics', offer a suggestion and sit waiting for someone else to do the legwork.

Rants go here.

Jack

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I don't really care how my form is, as long as some interesting content is posted ill be happy. I don't care what other people think about me.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
RedPhoenix

Do you think this community is an unpaid army of reporters answerable to you: random, anonymous user? You could have called CBS and demanded to hear a story about Ben Franklin, or emailed NBC incessantly, but you didn't. It doesn't matter, because they would have the same reaction that I'm having right now. So, without mincing words, you want other people to spend time and money satisfying your curiosity for you, while at the same time you complain about the quality of their prior work in that regard? That's an asinine thing to do, don't ya think? Or don't ya think? If you want the knowledge, go get it. Don't bemoan other people's reporting just because it didn't tell the story you wanted to hear.

JAK

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
RedPhoenixDelta, this community is made of many different people all with knowledge of differing subjects. They didn't inherit this knowledge, it didn't come out of a cracker. Why don't you go and do a little research yourself and bring what you find to ATS for other members?

That is what makes this community what it is. More than that though you will probably, taking from your post your interest in the field, find it a richly rewarding task. I for one would be interested in a new unique individual interpretation that you might bring.

Jack

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wow, you joined just today to tell us we are not living up to your high standards! If we ae so boring and lack all imagination, it seems it would be best for you to set a shining example. I wonder why you even bother with us?
If you can't contribute to deny ignorance, then I say you have no right to complain. I suggest you go back to reading only on ATS, or tune into MSNBC or FOXnews.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You are right to some extent. Most of the posters just copy-paste the same rubbish all the time. But what else could you expect? Majority of the people use this board in their leisure hours to relax and have fun. How long are they here on ATS? 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes? Within that time it is impossible to do any research except writing a personal opinion.

Btw, have you noticed it or not, but mostly masons are those who post original and valuable information.

top topics

join