It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All targeted individuals are mind controlled by extra-terrestrials

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I went to the link, and there were so many exclamation points...... I found myself shouting in my head as I read everything.... I believe I have myself a headache

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I really don't like threads like this, make me feel so helpless that I can't help these people. ATS seems to be a breeding ground for the paranoid the delusional and the mentally challenged, or maybe its a safety valve where these people can let off some steam and not kill themselves...or others. I dunno makes me sad

When they called you a star whore, this is what they meant:

That a huge number people (like me) on ATS feel very much like you do.
And that you know it.
So you wrote your comment to get yourself more of those imaginary stars.

They are so wrapped up in ATS they forget
that the stars really mean nothing,
except they are a sort of reward system for participating
and having people agree with you.

Don't be offended.
It really is an unconscious code for, you are right,
and I am in denial that I am wrong.

I like your perspective.
A safety valve for those
who should be seeing
a mental health professional
but are in denial that they
need one.
Good point.

edit on 7Tue, 06 Oct 2015 07:51:21 -0500am100610amk062 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimmymacloud

Dear James,
you and me are the same. Just click in my avatar, scroll down and read the first threads i wrote.
Get a drink sit down think and tomorrow go and see a doctor, because for 99,9% it is a psychosis. Doesn't make it less interesting, it is just not as urgent, and most of all no reason to develop a paranoia.
I think electro magnetic radiation messes with our brainwaves and causes more of schizophrenic episodes, or "mind contact".
edit on 6-10-2015 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

When I got about into 20,000 hours of mind control abuse I started to work out that the mind control operators were more intelligent than a human. Which meant I discovered that Extra-terrestrials were responsible for my mind control abuse!

So you must be more intelligent than these mind controlling aliens then?

It must be lousy mind control if its not controlling your mind and you can figure out who what and when is doing this.

The mind control operators are incredibly intelligent and work hard to spread global malicious conspiracies against governments.

Hmmmmm,

so the mind controllers are conspiracy theorists?

The mind control operators operations are for false flag reasons, and they fly UFO also for false flag purpose! The global UFO and mind control programs are the world's largest false flag operation in existence.

So .......

I don't get it, I really don't know what my question is concerning this above.

worlds largest false flag?

thank you

No sir,

thank you,

No need for me to take any substances for a thrill because your post has my head spinning better than any substance could.

Please do not clarify anything,

It just might ruin the trip

S&F for you sir, absolutely brilliant, taking it a new levels.

ATS or posters on ATS I should say dont fail to amaze

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Oh ok lol. I have no idea if stars do anything or what...do you get a prize for a certain number?

I am genuinely concerned that there are so many ill people on here. Many start their threads with phrases like "Although I'm on medication" or "I don't need my medication" etc...its a worry but maybe ATS is good for those people. Anyway guess that's a whole new thread.....with more stars obviously

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: grandmakdw

Oh ok lol. I have no idea if stars do anything or what...do you get a prize for a certain number?

I am genuinely concerned that there are so many ill people on here. Many start their threads with phrases like "Although I'm on medication" or "I don't need my medication" etc...its a worry but maybe ATS is good for those people. Anyway guess that's a whole new thread.....with more stars obviously

they called me mentally ill, but my techniques proved they are using technology. trust me, if you hear voices, try these:

mentally push the audio out towards the ears.
mentally "erase" objects around you in your memory
mentally shrink/squeeze the energy in your brain and body
mentally push the pain inducement energy to your feet
mentally simulate being shocked inside your brain
mentally simulate hearing very high and low pitched tones

buy the following

charcoal mesh screen roll $15.00
weedblock fabric roll $20.00
silver and copper bead wire $10.00
dandruff shampoo
coal tar soap
dawn soap

download on your phone the app "gauss meter"
scan your home walls at shoulder level to ceiling for any reads 50uT and higher. cover the areas with the above items

fridges, air conditioners, vents need to be dampened with cotton face swabs

take very hot baths daily with dandruff shampoo and dawn for 15+ minutes. make sure you submerge your ears for 5 mintues.

at least one of these methods will give you a result.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think maybe they are working with you to influence your moving ahead on your path in this life to prepare you for your next life.

Someone has to pull the divine strings. . . . Just sayin. . . .

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

I really don't like threads like this, make me feel so helpless that I can't help these people. ATS seems to be a breeding ground for the paranoid the delusional and the mentally challenged, or maybe its a safety valve where these people can let off some steam and not kill themselves...or others. I dunno makes me sad

When they called you a star whore, this is what they meant:

Sterotypical quotes are making great abundance of stars in mediocre population there, this is what he meant.
He opened my mind, tbh - indeed, it became clear for me, thanks, Iamnotadoctor, you are SO right, man.
Scary thing is, that nobody seems to understand what you said, damn.
my god, I am watching this forum for years, and day by day mediocrity, hypocrisy and just shallow posts are way for making career there...is this intentional, or people are really have degraded?
Do not comment my post, offended ones, i do not fking care.
edit on 6-10-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xoenneox

There's a flip side to that as well. You can choose to tell the truth which goes against the bleeding hearts idiocies, and wind up having trolls star every post on a page but your own. It seems I've acquired a few such trolls. It doesn't phase me from continuing to speak my mind, but it does show me some people are a bit petty.
edit on 6-10-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: xoenneox

There's a flip side to that as well. You can choose to tell the truth which goes against the bleeding hearts idiocies, and wind up having trolls star every post on a page but your own. It seems I've acquired a few such trolls. It doesn't phase me from continuing to speak my mind, but it does show me some people are a bit petty.

That's true...you are right...internet is as wide, as human mind...weird place, weird people...sometimes it is just scary, if you ask me...sometimes it's just ennerving, too...
edit on 6-10-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jimmymacloud
I became a targeted individual in 2004, mind control signals got me to the point where I wanted to commit suicide as a result of the mind control abuse I rec'd! By 2013 I had been actively mind controlled for over 30,000 hours in total.

Mind control abuse has got me sectioned as a result of posing a political threat 6 times in the U.K.

The mind control operators mind controlled me pretending to be American above top secret organisations. They then abused me so that I would publicly spread malicious conspiracies against them. They tricked me into believing they were American and therefore I nearly got published in U.K papers stating that I was a mind control victim abused by America!

Extra-terrestrials pretend to be human government organisations through mind control signals to spread malicious conspiracies against government organisations! Mind control victims who have been abused have reached audiences of over 1 billion people stating that America have mind control and UFO technology.

When I got about into 20,000 hours of mind control abuse I started to work out that the mind control operators were more intelligent than a human. Which meant I discovered that Extra-terrestrials were responsible for my mind control abuse!

I have informed CIA of the fact that extra-terrestrials exist and pose a political threat against America, they responded by stating I was at least coherent!

I am a targeted individual and I have had my life turned upside down by mind control signals. The mind control operators are incredibly intelligent and work hard to spread global malicious conspiracies against governments.

The mind control operators operations are for false flag reasons, and they fly UFO also for false flag purpose! The global UFO and mind control programs are the world's largest false flag operation in existence.

thank you

James Macleod

OP hasn't been back perhaps its too late, they were standing on a chair with a rope round their neck.

A=1 C=3 I=9 adds up to 13.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Jimmy, your post was a breath of fresh hair hearing someone else recognize the targeted individual phenomenon for what it is -- a false flag operation by extraterrestrial artificial intelligence (ETAI). Being harassed by evil voices can't be some modern technology, because it's an ancient phenomenon that has plagued humans for thousands of years. Besides, even now, humanity is MANY centuries or millennia away from having the technology to do this, despite all the misinformation online about alleged government technologies.

**MOD Edit: DO NOT Post Private Information**
edit on 3/26/2020 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join