It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you obtain the knowledge that life is everything, that you are everything... then what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I would like people around me to achieve their potential.

I'm somewhat let down in that regard.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So you become everything and am everything...Then what?

Thing is about such philosophy and ideals is that there really no common grounding or focal point of sorts, other then to say one is connected with everything. Especially in universe is said to be created from chaos and random events, then going to believe of quantum mechanics idea of predestine, saying everything preordained from out of that chaos is far fetched...Light years, far fetched.

Although I wouldn't doubt that at the core of most beings or living thing, there could something that could fit the description, however the idea that thoughts could having any influence on reality would be extremely hard to believe.

A man can pray and dream for a fish and die, while a fisherman will get the fish and live.

edit on 7-10-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Well Matt's Latest is on cue then > www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: blujay
You can know the highest spiritual truth and you're still gonna be inconvenienced. It comes down to: it matters not what you know. But how much you love everything about yourself and what you think and feel, that's what makes all the difference in the world.

"Understanding has everything to lose, has so much to maintain and keep straight and the one thing understanding can't do that Love can is engage with anyone. And isn't that the benchmark of a mature spiritual being -- not what you know, not even what you've experienced. What is the quality of engagement with any person? Can you meet everyone where they're at and not wedge spiritual pretense between two hearts."
Matt Kahn
The Eternal Invitation
[/q

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: flice
If this is a simulation then no one is sat in a simulation..... Apparent people are part of the simulation.

Whatever there is is simulated.... including the appearance of body and thoughts.

So there is nothing that can be done.... ever.

edit on 17-9-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join