It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you obtain the knowledge that life is everything, that you are everything... then what?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You know... once you are hit by the realisation of interconnectedness and the illusion of "reality" as processed by the human brain and with too much time to think, at some point you begin to question if everything around here down to every little bit of energy and fluctuation is simply.... something that in fact goes on in, well, how can I say it without sounding completely insane.... in my mind.

That everything, every little response from everyone here, every post and every website conjured up by my search input is projections going on inside me?

Ask yourself, how would you, from a philosophical point of view, if we assume that interconnectedness is indeed a fact, not described by simple mathmatics, but by the knowledge that it is just so, explain that what you are experiencing right now and here, is not something going on to "you", from you, to you, by you?

Me personally have over the course of the last few years experienced a few things that gave me some realisations which ultimately means that I fully recognise, but can't explain with words, that we are all connected and that way way deep down, we and everything around us are just bonds of energy acting in specific relations.
But hehe, what if the Matrix idea isn't too far off, heck, I could be sitting in a simulator right now having infinite amounts of data fired into what ever organism I really am for the sick point of leisure at my own will. This could all be a small afternoon thing before going home to dinner with the family.... a little "away time".

How do one go about proving this.... or even disprove it? If it was so, what would the point be of finding out haha.
And how can you prove to me that you are real, that you are a seperate entity or a seperate manifestation independent from me that acts consciously in response to mine? How can I be sure that I'm not just writing with myself?

The universe is a funny thing. Playing these tricks on itself, on "myself"

And now will follow the responses of the other projections of "myself" in this game of hide and seek.
edit on 5/10/15 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

My interpretation of what you are trying to explain is different, you are right we all connected, but when it comes to our souls, we all know each other, but as humans we have the brain to keep our independency, that is why you can not explain what you are feeling.

As soul we get to connect with the source of everything and become one, but still keeping individuality.

Keep researching you are in the path to learn much more than you think.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Are you a solipsist? That's what your philosophy sounds like.

Maybe I am a figment of my own imagination and so is everyone else. Can it be proven or disproven? Not really, but I chose to believe that everyone else is just as "real" as I am. I have nothing to back that up but it's what I choose to believe, I guess you could call it faith.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

My interpretation of what you are trying to explain is different, you are right we all connected, but when it comes to our souls, we all know each other, but as humans we have the brain to keep our independency, that is why you can not explain what you are feeling.

As soul we get to connect with the source of everything and become one, but still keeping individuality.

Keep researching you are in the path to learn much more than you think.

So you believe that once we "return" we remain individual but together in balance?
I've seen a resemblance of that place, but where emotions are void but balance is pleasant.

The brain seems like a wall that blocks out the sun, where the sun is totality and the understanding hereof.

I think I'm trying to understand "why"... not as in the question "what is the purpose or life" but more as:
- if we are one and what is there after the human vessel is pure balance in raw energy, the why would we want to be in this organic and decaying vessel in the first place?

Some times I get the feeling that all the little drips of litterature and poetry that I've experienced to this date of my half life expectancy are clues as to what this is. You know, all the little catch phrases that every one knows like "abscence makes the heart grow stronger".

Are you a solipsist? That's what your philosophy sounds like.

Maybe I am a figment of my own imagination and so is everyone else. Can it be proven or disproven? Not really, but I chose to believe that everyone else is just as "real" as I am. I have nothing to back that up but it's what I choose to believe, I guess you could call it faith.

Ah yes, that was the term. I don't think I am, but that would probably be because I recognise the social awkwardness in going around saying to other humans that "I'm real and you are my imagination"

But just me saying that, could from my philosophical point of view be the very reason that your entity wrote that exact post... hehe.

Again this questioning and reaffirming game. Contrasts. Light and darkness, or light and less light?
Atheism and faith.

I brings forth in me the idea of if you can imagine something it can / will be so. Almost creating and experiencing everything at the same time, but with a failsafe or safeguard surrounding the creation part so I don't accidentally disrupt the "game" or my own experience. Hehe, imagine the experience catching up.... I wonder what taht would look like.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It just comes back to point zero.

Nothing else to do but experience this now. Just -experience it. Fully.
Ask questions if asking questions is a fun experience, but there's no more reason other than that.
The result of spiritual enlightenment is finally having your feet completely on the ground.

Funny, I just had the film "Gravity" flash through my mind- the ending where she finally is on earth again, and you can see her joy at the heavy contact she has with the ground. After all that searching up up and away, you end up appreciating this down here for what it is- heavy, slow, and limited as it is.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Ill explain it in a simple matter, we all came from big bang some 13,8 billion years ago, we all came from the same singularity, the one who made us to conscious, feeds us, nurture us, protect us, isnt society. Society is just a miniature model of the univsersal perfection that took this earth 4,5 billion years to achieve. Our sole benefactor is Mother Earth, Gaya, Black Madonna, Virgin Mary, you can name her all the way back untill the Sumerians gave nomads a more balanced way of life. The perfection of the moon, the pinpointed celestial body of Saturn who gave us the knowledge how to foretell seasons. You see everything on this planet, this solar system and this Universe is in a perfect universal balance.
Humans defy that law, its an ideal of something called humanity that arouse 6000 years ago.
A specie who defies universal balance is called in our terminology is called cancer. You see, society can provide a balance, if you dont move outside of it, somehow humans are outside. And living as parasites. The state and its institutions provides everything for a human. Therefore a human must never leave the boundaries of society, if a human doesnt live in balance with society its one thing, if he doesnt live in balance with nature, he is and should be considered a parasite.

This isnt a game anymore, it doesnt matter who dictates, who rules nor, who is a conqueror, this earth is connected in a way that wasnt imaginable a merly hundred years ago. I went away from society for over two years, just to understand balance and nature, when i returned, i was horrified.

Humans have a future on this planet, the specie homo sapiens doesnt.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

So you obtain the knowledge that life is everything, that you are everything... then what?
You then realize you have been deceived and all that you thought was 'enlightenment' is a lie and BS.
You then begin your journey for The only TRUTH that ever did matter.

I pray you find Thee TRUTH.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If this is all in your imagination, why not alter reality so that you no longer think you're on your own. Really crank it up so that it's way better than a real world with real people. If you can guide your dreams you can guide reality with the power of will and imagination. Be creative. Learn to fly without aid. Learn to breathe underwater. Learn to rescue puppies from burning buildings.

If you are in a virtual reality shop are you really getting value for money? If this reality is the best they have to offer I'd want my money back. If anything it shows a lack of creative imagination on the part of the developers. You could set up your own shop with the reward for saving the pups.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

One of the reason most people feels that their bodies doesn't fit is because as souls we are energy, energy expands, the body is constricted, the human brain is still in it infancy, we do not bring all our energy while in our human bodies.

Our souls are perfect and in harmony, the body is not, the ego takes over, we all have the capacity to see the place were our soul came from, but is all blocked by our soul agreement before we come to earth.

Why we take the human body? is because our souls are needed for the body to work, also been the human brain full of emotions the soul needs to experience those emotions for its advancement, the soul can only experience the trauma of life in a human body.

I know what I know after I had an experience outside my body during a major surgery, it took me many years to understand what happen to me, the meaning of what I seen and the subsequence episodes I had in a span of 15 years.

Life is just a way to experience emotions, as the soul is eternal and always in balance.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

What is your evidence that people who believe this are deceived?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

This is not an uncommon process you are going through. I did it when I was 18. 60 years ago. My brother was17. We shared a bedroom and one night we began talking, sharing some of our deepest thoughts and fears. That night, both of us felt like it was the first time we had really met. We discussed what you talk about above.

Well after an hour or so I had to take a leak very badly so I told him I would be right back. As I left the room a deadly fear swept over me that if my brother was a figment of my imagination then what was to assure me that he would be there when I got back. But I kept on heading down the hall with much trepidation gripping me.

After I finished, I headed back up the hall in great anticipation and hopes that he would still be there and not just poofed away from my own unsound brain.

As I entered the room, I opened the door and he was gone from his bed and my heart lurched in my chest fearing the worst. But as I entered the room, there to my right was my brother, standing on top of our clothes dresser, posing like a version of the famous statue, Winged Victory. ABSOLUTELY NAKED. I knew in an instant that there was no freaking way that my little feeble mind could have dreamed that up. No way. In an instant, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was real and not just a figment of my mind. And from that moment on I have never been plagued with that existential dilemma again.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
You don't tend to like my choice of sources, although you use it A LOT

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
And now will follow the responses of the other projections of "myself" in this game of hide and seek.

Since I am just a 'projection' of your mind, you must already know what I would have to say.
Thank you for the pass... *__-

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: flice

Since I am just a 'projection' of your mind, you must already know what I would have to say.
Thank you for the pass... *__-
....port. haha and you are welcome.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

It just comes back to point zero.

Nothing else to do but experience this now. Just -experience it. Fully.
Ask questions if asking questions is a fun experience, but there's no more reason other than that.
The result of spiritual enlightenment is finally having your feet completely on the ground.

Funny, I just had the film "Gravity" flash through my mind- the ending where she finally is on earth again, and you can see her joy at the heavy contact she has with the ground. After all that searching up up and away, you end up appreciating this down here for what it is- heavy, slow, and limited as it is.

Yes, I understand that. Maybe Im expecting too much... I dont agree though that this isnt a game anymore though, I think that more people are realising it thus changing the rules of the game. Maybe almost like that extremely football crazy fan bringing his not so football crazy friend to a game, only to find that his friend is amused by the game rather than submerging himself into its intensity.
The same could be said about life.... I always feel Im unnerving other people who love the game of life to the point of living under the veil without critisism.
And that might be why Im asking this question..... In way asking how to live under these rules when they are very much confining to our original state.

And when playing the allknowing all present entity, I think that the body and its ego needs to keep my spirit from total realisation because of fear... Fear because the body knows its an empty shell and cant exist without the spirit.
So the body and ego will throw all excuses and manipulations at me to stay in charge.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The awesomeness of having everything for you by, by you is that you get what you want. Even if that want is to help others.

Isn't it amazing that even if we are creating this experience ourselves for ourselves, just look at the wonders you create. For you to dream up such a complex, magical yet horrific experience for yourself is really, well, quite God like.

Everything in scale and perspective. Take yourself out and watch it happen, see that the inner connectedness is really just a living earth, at best you're a synapse of her brain invoking thought and imagination. When you die another brain cell is born keeping the imagination going.

Hey look, on the outside looking into my own body I'd say no chance my T-Cells are asking themselves why am I here? Eventually, who knows, some of those little cells may become enlightened and see the innerconnectedness of each other, while the other cells roll their eyes and profess God is real and they must fight Satan (disease) and his army of bacteria and viruses.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I would have to say i dont really think i am that smart to create a universe in such detail from only one existence. However if all our minds(7.125 billion), never mind the rest of the animal and plant life, were somehow linked on another level i imagine you could be on to something.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
In a way you are correct. You could say that nothing is real except for your experience. Although it's "realness" is subjective. For example, if I was to shut off your senses your reality would stop as there would be no more input. At the same time all that sensory input as we know are all signals being sent to your brain through your nervous system. No matter what it is, a sight or smell, what it is you experience is all an interpretation of that signal to your brain.

That means technically all you experience are nothing but signals being interpreted. You could with the right technology simulate or change those signals to completely alter your reality without ever changing the "real" reality if there is one.

Still, even with all that said, we do seem to share some aspect of a shared reality with each other. Unless of course I'm only talking to myself right now which would mean you aren't you, you are me and I am me and we are both figments of my imagination.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I like to think of the relationship between individuals and the whole in the following way.

If you have ever played the sims, the player can control an entire family at once. Each of the sims has their own personality based on how the sim was setup (when they were born), and how they were taught to be by the conscious part of their brain (the player telling them what to do).

The player is comfortably in control of all sims at once even through each sim is entirely different from the next.

Move it up a level and we are playing Sim City were our sims family lives. Again all sims in our city is effectively controlled by the player despite each sim acting differently and having different views of the world.

I believe that under our subconscious and conscious mind, we are all the same player. The dude behind what is you, is also me, is also you that makes all. At some stage you will remember being me as I will remember being you.

I remember being 10 years old but that person is not me, its just another version of me. I am another version of you just as your 10 year old version of yourself was you, but not you now.

I look forward to remembering what it is to be you and I apologies for my life when you remember what it is to be me... I tried.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You can know the highest spiritual truth and you're still gonna be inconvenienced. It comes down to: it matters not what you know. But how much you love everything about yourself and what you think and feel, that's what makes all the difference in the world.

"Understanding has everything to lose, has so much to maintain and keep straight and the one thing understanding can't do that Love can is engage with anyone. And isn't that the benchmark of a mature spiritual being -- not what you know, not even what you've experienced. What is the quality of engagement with any person? Can you meet everyone where they're at and not wedge spiritual pretense between two hearts."
Matt Kahn
The Eternal Invitation

top topics

<<   2 >>

join