It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Jesus, How About You?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Me calling you ignorant has nothing to do with whether I love you or not.

Like I said, take your flatulent mood somewhere else. That's what your profile says by the way.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Another one of these threads? How many "we are all one and one is all" I'm in you and you are in me threads are you going to make?
While at the same time constantly quoting Scripture, from a Book you DONT believe in, to help you make your point....again.

I will be praying that a reality check wakes you up and you may yet realize everything you believe in is a deception.

All of these many new agey, enlightenment, love, all one are the same deception that has been around since day 1.
I don't think you will mind one more bit of Scripture.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first

Preaching in these threads of yours, you are PART of that falling away. There is a part deep in you that KNOWS this.

I pray for you often enlightened, please know what I say I say out of love.
Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thanks but I don't need your prayers my friend, even though I appreciate the sentiment.

Like I said in the OP, just because I don't believe the bible is the word of God does not mean I can't find value in some of its words. Didn't Jesus teach a parable about weeds being mixed with wheat? That's what the bible is, weeds mixed with wheat, some truth some lies.

I know you won't see it but those who believe the bible is infallible and protected from corruption are the ones who are deceived just like Muslims believing the Quran is infallible and protected from corruption are deceived. Same song, different tune; same tactics, different book.
edit on 10/5/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Hupostasis is the Greek word used to describe Christ's dual nature as the unique God-man: fully God and fully man. What many Christians fail to realize is the reality behind Psalm 82:6..."Ye are Gods".

The born again Church is the Body of Christ, and therefore the Bride of Christ, just as Eve was taken from the body of Adam. So the Church is to be considered in union with Christ in every way: He is in His Father, and the Father in Him, and He is within us, so we too are in union with the Father as Christ is. We are even baptized in the Holy Spirit as Christ is. We are Royal Priests in Christ.

Therefore, what conclusion can we draw?

As born again creatures, we have a new nature, and that naure is Christ. We are fully human and indwelt with the full divinity of the Father, Son and, Holy Spirit. Therefore, on the corporate level, the born again Church is in a hupostatic state, but yet to be glorified as such.

We are Elohim...that is exactly how Psalm 82:6 puts it. How else could Paul say, "to live is Christ, to die is gain."

I think the OP is scraping the surface of an element of truth, but without a proper understanding of what it is to be born again, it means very little. Just a monument to what could be.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If its all the same to you I will still pray for you. HE has put you on my heart. Just know I love ya

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yes. You are Jesus and I am Jesus. We all sacrificed our spiritual divinity for a temporary physical experience, and we have all agreed to experience death and resurrection.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What if I simply don't want to participate and rather be an adversary to all other Christs? Hypothetical.
edit on 10-5-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: stosh64

I know you won't see it but those who believe the bible is infallible and protected from corruption are the ones who are deceived just like Muslims believing the Quran is infallible and protected from corruption are deceived. Same song, different tune; same tactics, different book.

Both the Bible and the Quran are the infallible word of God.

If you spent half as much time trying to figure why that is a true statement as you do trying to disprove it, I Imagine you would have a true epiphany about Jesus Christ.

I prefer to to understand what you are trying to say from the Buddhist perspective. If you understand the Buddhist philosophy of non extinction then you realize that Jesus, Buddah, Mohammed and the rest of the prophets live in Spirit. You can resurrect them as part of yourself as you attempt to understand them and the infallible words that have been preserved for us by our father.

Add - Jesus walked perfectly, we are but a smudged reflection of his perfection. Although we can obtain his perfection through him. As we become born again we free ourselves from sin through faith, knowledge and wisdom.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
We all have the free will to be who ever we want to be.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
What if I simply don't want to participate and rather be an adversary to all other Christs? Hypothetical.

Hypothetically, you probably already made arrangements to "BE" ^that^ before you took the plunge into this gravity well of forgetfulness.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I have a feeling the people in power know the truth but use it against others for their own benefit. They are what the bible calls Satan, the adversary, the one who masquerades as an angel of light but inside is a ravenous wolf. They are the ones who promote religion and practice the occult. Religion (Christianity included) is actually a part of their occult rituals, hiding the truth in plain sight. They see people misinterpreting what they promote and it boosts their ego because they know the actual truth while others don't.

They know the truth about themselves and everyone else but they care more about material wealth than other people.

I guess if you wanted to be an adversary to other Christs you'd join their ranks, but that's only if you used what you know against other people in order to hurt them. If you just don't want to participate then I guess you'd just be another person?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Could the term "Christ consciousness" be swapped with "Bhudda Consciousness" etc., or is this strictly a Judeo-Christian reality?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Yet the words are misinterpreted every single day in so many different ways. The holy books may have been inspired by the truth but they were written with the sole purpose of causing confusion and division. They are the work of "Satan", weapons of division.

Is water a bad thing? No, but if you drink too much it can kill you. Satan has taken water and forced people to drink too much of it, to use an analogy.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

That would go a long way to hypothetically explain why I have zero interest in returning to Christianity, or any religion. But would not explain my lack of being in a powerful mover & shaker type position!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Let's use the word "higher consciousness" to separate it from any religious connotations. Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, etc. are all archetypes for the one universal consciousness that we are all a part of. They took the concept of "higher consciousness" and turned it into a character or deity to explain the concept in ways people will understand.

"The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao." The concept can only be realized within the individual, the stories in religion are only a shadow of the truth but can be used to find it. The actual truth isn't spoken, only realized. Hopefully that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Makes sense, and thank you for clarifying. While I don't know that I agree (it's not something I've seriously explored in my life), there is nothing wrong with philosophizing. How has what you've come to believe benefited you?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

It's woken me up to the fact that not much in this world can be trusted as far as societal constructs go.

It's also made me unafraid of death because it has led me to the conclusion that death is only an illusion experienced by those left behind. I'll protect myself but I'm not afraid to die.

I'm healthier now than I have ever been because I don't stress anymore. I treat my body as my temple and take care of it, I can't say I did that before my realization.

It has also taught me to treat others with kindness and respect because I'm not much different than they are. I have learned unconditional love as a result as well. Everyone has a reason for what they do even if I disagree with that reason. I've learned that to forgive others is the best thing to do in any situation because like I said, everyone has a reason no matter how warped I may perceive it to be.

That's just a few things that have benefited me from my beliefs.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Well, nothing wrong with positive changes.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

No, you are just a naughty boy!

edit on 5/10/2015 by chr0naut because: Monty Python's Life of Brian Reference, for the Americans among us.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: ketsuko

Where did I say that? No one is damned.

I was taking the literal approach, something you are prone to do as it suits you. If we have to see the light to be the light, then those who cannot see cannot be and thus are not part of being one with Jesus.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join