It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Florida candidate for U.S. Senate Augustus Sol Invictus admits to sacrificing goat, drinking its blo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:36 PM
a reply to: smurfy

I ain't reading all that.

Just tell me if I should vote for him/it

Thanks in advance....

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:45 AM
Now I can see why folks make a run at a $30k/yr. job. It seems their portfolios grow and grow and grow.. I remember reading the same article as the Lady who wrote this letter.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:55 AM
a reply to: Lysergic

Freedom of religion. That's all I'm saying on this.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:15 AM
I came across this guy about ten hours ago through a news story and spent most of the night watching and listening to him talk. A friend had posted a link to this Youtube channel and my first impression was to joke and say "Antichrist: Confirmed!"

Here I will amend that first impression to: "Wannabe Antichrist confirmed."

My aesthetic and visceral impression is that he seems to be a very angry man who openly speaks of past legal entanglements, though almost all of them vaguely ( The only exception being an issue with a pharmacy he worked at - possibly family or relative owned - while he was in college ). He is fairly intelligent and has obviously invested a great deal of time and effort into studying ( and emulating ) videos of WW I to WW2 era politicians and public figures ( Huey Long, Adolph Hitler, Benito Mussolini, FDR all come to mind, among others ).

IMO it's a poor and forced emulation.

He makes many references to US Marshals and Federal Agents having interviewed him and quite a few dire statements about how he expects more to come to arrest or assassinate him eventually. At least two of his videos address military leaders and law enforcement directly, one blatantly calling for a military coup.

Ultimately I am torn between a few conclusions:

1) This is an angry man, with a bit of smarts, who has flown over the Cuckoos nest and is potentially dangerous.
2) This is the most ambitious troll to ever inhabit the state of Florida ( Sorry Jeb, you're second... Again. )
3) This is a very smart man who has his finger on the pulse of America's political angst, a cunning understanding of the truth that America has devolved into a three ring, reality TV show circus - and who has created the ultimate political reality TV character in a brilliant plan to gain fame and wealth.
4) His accent makes me want to attack small animals with a nail gun.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:26 AM
At least he's honest!

Many politicians drank goats blood, children's blood, murdered, we're raped and raped babies to get to their position.

new topics

top topics
<< 1  2   >>