It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida candidate for U.S. Senate Augustus Sol Invictus admits to sacrificing goat, drinking its blo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

It's not David Duke, though turd is apt for both.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
It's a bit drab.

'Revered Unconquerable Sun' drab?

I bet yours is Albert Dullington.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Actually, animal sacrifice and ritual drinking of animal and even human blood is an ancient part of Judaism (and most other ancient religions). See Qorbanot. Sure he's still a nutter, just a different kind of nutter when it comes to religious matters tho.

Jews didn't eat blood of any type. It was strictly forbidden under their law code. And even before the Jewish nation was formed, Noah himself was told by Jehovah that the consumption of blood was strictly forbidden. smh at your slander.

I'm sure there are Jews somewhere eating little children in their basements too. Right?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Rabbi Finklestein says goyim children are used in McDonalds...

That's why they're called Kids Meal...

I'm sure the missing apostrophe confirms such a tragic barbaric antic of Kabbalah black magic.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Agustus Sol Invictitus.

Ha, that was actually the name of a Roman pagan festival to Saturn known as the Saturnalia.

It was usually held around December 25th, and was the celebration of the unconquered and invinsible sun over the darkness (right after the winter solstice).

Saturn was the agricultural God, Mithra was the sol invictus.

Actually Christmas borrows the pagan roots of the celebration of Sol Invictus and the date itself,including the giving of gifts and merry-making.

Didn't actually know someone named themselves after the old Roman pagan god.
edit on 5-10-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You've got my vote!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
You've got my vote!

Thank you minion.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
well crap his twitter no longer exists!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Also, there's just something about that name that makes me not trust this man.

Greetings from Flori-Duh!!! Perhaps You know this turd as "David Duke" ??

en.wikipedia.org...

Another grandiose egoist and self professed "Genius Level"...

Head of the 'Tool Shed'

namaste

Egotist, or egoist? Most libertarians could be considered egoists, provided they go along with the Ayn Rand-esque flavor of idealogy.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Google™ the name 'Augustus Sol Invictus' When I did the search the Wiki popped up and it was 'morphing' while I was looking at it. On more than 3 links that popped up mentioned Born: David Duke.. The time stamp on the Wiki entry showed 21:09 hrs. on this date so somebody is adding/deleting as We type..

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
ah, florida! will you ever cease to delight and amaze? this dude's down with eugenics, dresses like a low-rent s.s. fetishist, and from the sound of it, huffs helium between every sentence.

he's a #ing shoe-in.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

“I do not want you to vote, so much as I want you to wake up. I want you to drop out and tune in. I want you to take '___' and practice sorcery. I want you to listen to trap music and black metal, to learn the law and to break it deliberately, to find your own religion. I want you to learn the use of firearms and subject yourselves to rigorous physical training. I want you to treat your bodies as Holy Temples and to take your girlfriend to a strip club so you can seduce a dancer in the back room. I want you to worship Nature and dance naked in the moonlight ‘round the fire, screaming in ecstatic joy. I want you to revolt. Raise Hell. Break your limitations. Renounce your life and go into the Wilderness, that God may speak to you of things to come.”

en.wikipedia.org...

Heh.. trap music and black metal eh?
edit on 5-10-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Is he for bigger government or smaller government? I could care less about his religion.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So this dude is like the Aliester Crowley of the south?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I want you to treat your bodies as Holy Temples and to take your girlfriend to a strip club so you can seduce a dancer in the back room.

Erm. Mah. Gerd. Strerpers.

This guys gets my vote.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: KawRider9
You've got my vote!

Thank you minion.

Got dangit, I'm 5' 7", stop calling me a midget.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I don't think that word means what you think it does.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Them damn dirty Masons is who doesn't understand...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oath of Admission to the Florida Bar
The general principles which should ever control the lawyer in the practice of the legal profession are clearly set forth in the following oath of admission to the Bar, which the lawyer is sworn on admission to obey and for the willful violation to which disbarment may be had.
"I do solemnly swear:
"I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Florida;
"I will maintain the respect due to courts of justice and judicial officers;
"I will not counsel or maintain any suit or proceedings which shall appear to me to be unjust, nor any defense except such as I believe to be honestly debatable under the law of the land;
"I will employ for the purpose of maintaining the causes confided to me such means only as are consistent with truth and honor, and will never seek to mislead the judge or jury by any artifice or false statement of fact or law;
"I will maintain the confidence and preserve inviolate the secrets of my clients, and will accept no compensation in connection with their business except from them or with their knowledge and approval;
"I will abstain from all offensive personality and advance no fact prejudicial to the honor or reputation of a party or witness, unless required by the justice of the cause with which I am charged;
"I will never reject, from any consideration personal to myself, the cause of the defenseless or oppressed, or delay anyone's cause for lucre or malice. So help me God."

Attorney Huh? I mean like the USAF has problems about, 'so help me God' re atheists because the USAF say this is in the constitution and are not about to change it. So what about this guy, he just says he's a Pagan, and uses a Pagan God name as a Nom De Plume or what? So when he swore his oath of office, when he needed to say 'So help me God' that comes out as, ' So help me, me'. So, if he didn't say, ' so help me God' and just, 'affirmed' his oath...he's a fecking liar.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

he dude is a self-identified fascist who, according to his detractors, would like nothing better than a second civil war.

I don't give a crap about goat sacrifices.

I don't give a crap about drinking it's blood.

But no sane rational person wants to see or even wish for another civil war.

This nation STILL hasn't put itself back after it's first one.

That guy is some 'piece' of work.
edit on 5-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join