It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Condition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The Human Condition

We are forced to accept certain aspects of our life from a perspective that is often undesirable; that is the “Human Condition”.

Many days we live an existence that requires an understanding that we are not capable of achieving; that is the “Human Condition”.

We look for the meaning of life rather than live the life we have with meaning; that is the “Human Condition”.

We strive for perfection in an imperfect world, we seek acceptance from those that we deem worthy of our adoration; that is the “Human Condition”.

We think the more we have the more we are worth, that the prettier we are outside, the more accepting we will be inside; that is the “Human Condition”.

We choose to blame others for what we lack and measure our self by how others perceive us; that is the “Human Condition”.

We want to be loved and look to find love, yet loving what we are is difficult to do, therefore appreciating love is harder than embracing hatred; that is the “Human Condition”.

We have expectations of others that are unrealistic, we don’t want others to have unrealistic expectations of us; that is the “Human Condition”.

Within all of us there is an energy that resides, independent of the “Human Condition” and we question the existence of said energy, yet we will follow blindly the teachings of history books and religious fanatics; that is the “Human Condition”.

We have a brain, because we were taught we have a brain, we have a heart because we were taught we have a heart; everything we have been taught is what makes our “Human Condition”.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

bitter ironies abound in the human condition. humans are funny creatures. and not always in a "ha ha" sense.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That is an interesting but dismal viewpoint exposed.

I rode the train back to the beginning long ago, and so have a different perspective. Had to take that trip a few times....

You sound a bit burnt, and that your cup needs to be filled again to start to see it's always half full from the start.

I wish you many blessings and much renewal.

Cheers,

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

Not every thing written is from a current predicament. Your perspective is coming from your human condition. I am just pointing out the fact that everything we think we know or everything we think we feel has to be tempered by the very fact that we are human; everything is not always what it seems.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

bitter ironies abound in the human condition. humans are funny creatures. and not always in a "ha ha" sense.

Life does not have to be bitter because of irony and humor is subjective from each perspective; what one finds funny another does not.

I am comfortable in my human condition because I understand it is merely a weigh station for gathering information.

I would like others to have the same ability to accept that the human condition is not who we are and that the things we are taught are often mistaken for being the norm when spiritually speaking on a soulful evolution we will discard much of what we have been force fed as humans.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Maybe it is or isn't.

That's the fun of the game.

It becomes of intentions and deeds.

A gentleman & a ladies game, or savagery.

We get to choose outcomes, our and theirs.

A game that isn't a game. . . Reality.

top topics

join