It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About The Young Buck/Rap Illuminati Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
if anyone here knows alot about the illuminati and studied it for a long time that the illuminati staged all of this.They wanted to create terrorism,they wanted for us to hate our president for letting "terrorists" attack us.thats why they didnt say anything when micheal moore made his movie,thats part of their plan.they wanted to make it look like it was hurting him(The President) buy not allowing it on "on demand",but thats not true.

getting back to topic that is the same reason they let young buck/2pac/bone thugs n harmony rap about it.

part of their plan was to get the ideas of the illuminati mainstream once it was to late to stop it.

if this many people knew 10/20 years ago then they could have stopped it,with global wars, or rebellions.............

but now it is too late. technology is way ahead of us, every cell phone has trackers, there are camers everywere,satellites that can track you wherever you go.

now that it is too late they want to slowly bring in the ideas of "secret soicetys and make it okay, because if bush just came out and said "oh theres a secret soicety controlling you and u cant do anything about it" there would be millions dead due to wars.

also eminem was wrong in the mosh video, he was saying dont vote for bush, vote kerry. every body who knows about the illuminati knows that bush AND KERRY are part of the skull and bones and are even distant relatives.they are both illuminati, andthey are the same.eminem and millions of americans have been tricked to hate and blame bush as the illuminati intended, when hes just their puppet.

so even if kerry won doesnt mean we "beat the illuminati".thats the problem with rappers.they just talk about it and never do anything.when rap showed up in the early 70s(maybe even late 60s)it was pure and real.but the illuminati sent in agents(not fbi or cia but agents never documented in any records so they could never get caught)to study it.when they knew everything about it, its weak points, what kept rap traditional and real, they started to make it mainstream buy turning these rappers in to "Hardcore rap members".the only cities that had this going on was los angeles,detroit and chicago.then all the sudden after a couple of years, they started popping up in every citie! they then knew but controlling the media they can destroy the true values of hip hop when it was created- and turn it into something else.

that is why the let us have these web sites and these message boards.
they want poeople to accept the illuminati and bow down.

if rappers were real gangstas(which 99%, even tupac, were never REAL gangstas, maybee they were hard, but not true killers)they would fight them instead of just rappin about it.

they know no one really will-and that is why they allow it.
they killed biggie and pac t make it look like it was gang voilence-they put orlando anderson in it-when it was a police officer/illuminati agent who killed them.

remember there are still thing illuminati dont want know you to know, and few people know what that is, and the ones that do know dont talk about it.that way youd REALLY be killed-not just staged like 9/11

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
And I'm assuming that you have devastating evidence or just speaking your mind?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thruth
(which 99%, even tupac, were never REAL gangstas, maybee they were hard, but not true killers)they would fight them instead of just rappin about it.

Not true. Look at what happened at the Vibe Awards with Buck stabbing the guy that hit Dre, or the time Snoop and his body guard we in court after they shot a man from Snoops rival gang "The Bloods". Look at Suge Knight. The list goes on. Many more that that 1% you claim are real killers and gangstas.

-J

[edit on 1-2-2005 by theshadowknows]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
He is just speaking his mind. But then again I don't think rapers had an effect on this past election.

What had an effect were anti-illuminatists who actually helped Bush win.

Democrats were more likely to not vote at all over the anti-illuminati "information" than Republicans who let it go in one ear and out the other.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
RedPhoenix

You're right about paranoia helping Bush. I wouldn't have voted for Kerry if the Prince of Darkness himself was running in opposition. The guy was clearly a puppet, and he may yet take power depending on the outcome in Ohio. Bush is "Temporary", so wait and see what changes. The truth is that the fate of America is almost entirely out of the hands of its people.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows

Originally posted by Thruth
(which 99%, even tupac, were never REAL gangstas, maybee they were hard, but not true killers)they would fight them instead of just rappin about it.

Not true. Look at what happened at the Vibe Awards with Buck stabbing the guy that hit Dre, or the time Snoop and his body guard we in court after they shot a man from Snoops rival gang "The Bloods". Look at Suge Knight. The list goes on. Many more that that 1% you claim are real killers and gangstas.

-J

[edit on 1-2-2005 by theshadowknows]

"Gangster" means organized crime...Al Capone was a gangster. Tupac, Snoop and the other gangster wannabes are not gangsters, they were troubled kids living in troubled neighbourhoods with a gun in their hands...please show some respect to the real gangsters!

The last 15 years or rap music, although produced good stuff, it also propagated a big lie, that of gangstas everywhere. But 99% of them where lowlevel drug pushers (i.e. standing at a corner selling small amounts of drugs), lowlevel pimps (i.e. having one or two women) or lowlevel criminals (i.e. having robbed marshmellows from the candy store, licker store or shot at one or two guys). The real hard criminals do not go public saying "I am a gangster" for Christ's sake!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
^^^^^^thank you

i live in a ghetto area of my citie......
and there are gangstas here,but most are high school kids tryin to survive by selling heroin/cociane/maurijuana/crack. true organized crime is the ogs,they are usually in the late 20s and have seen so much # go down and survived,and run gang.the younger kids are the common "soilders and the o gs are "commanders". the street code is if you are and og you keep it low.the last thing you would do is scream it out loud in a rap video.all the rappers you see on the tv and radio probably sold a little dope or h in high school then rapped about it.to become an og means murder/stabbing and being blessed in (put in a gang your WHOLE life).most (gang members blessed in)dont live to be 25.and the ones that go to jail are usually going for 10-20 years.so thats organized crime.not some rapper saying hes hard in a rap video, even when his mother admits hes not(young bucks mother said he wasnt a killer like he said in his lyrics).its putting in work and risking his life for it.

if someone came up to a man who saved your live and made you rich(like dr.dre did to young buck)and snuffed him in the jaw in front of you and you had a knife you would do the same thing!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
[quote]
the time Snoop and his body guard we in court after they shot a man from Snoops rival gang "The Bloods". Look at Suge Knight. The list goes on. Many more that that 1% you claim are real killers and gangstas.

ive seen white boy crips who do not live in the hood who shot bloods.
its not a big deal. crips and bloods are EVERYWHERE now!

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Thruth]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The goal of control is to make people think they can't do anything. Once you are past that lie, you can speak up. I have heard of round ups of those that speak up disrespectfully called turkey roundups, they gobble gobble gobble. But a round up only has power if others get scared and bow to fear. Or if they fall into hopelessness and the lie of the lack of power of the individual. Only those who hand over the power of there voice lose it, it can not be taken, it vibrates out and others carry the flag.

We must speak what truths we know. We do not live in fear, that is not living at all.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The reason rap sucks is because these guys ARE real gangsters and have been given support by higher up's in their labels. Look at how Dr. Dre helped MM. Do you really think he just said wow this guys got talent, I should get him into my record label and help him out! NO... I'm not saying that some don't have talent but come on lets be serious, not everyone can play the guitar, bass, and drums... but anyone can throw together some neat computer sounds and talk about crap. As for why you think they have Illuminati connections idk, I think your just being paranoid there.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
they aren't real gangster but we all want them to be. Fatlip (from the pharcyde) in his documentary called Grown Up Nerd, reveals the truth about gangster rap. that is they got sucked into the mold by the media and their followers.

i guess we, as a society, accept some viewpoints on the illuminati as just ramblings of an angry rapper or an angry radio host, and we through them out. i guess as long as its not your best friend telling you about the illuminati its okay.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
but anyone can throw together some neat computer sounds and talk about crap.

You have not listened to the lyrics, many of them are quite deep, and are far from crap. They also commonly speak about the 'club'. They know they have power in the same sense that elite leaders of other classes do. They are not all hat no cattle. If people listen to them, and they see through the BS and spread that, they make inroads to the halls of power. What they do with that is up to them, and is beyond me to comment about it.

If you think they got nothing to say listen to Ludacris "stand up" or Eminem "Mosh" both of these are social commentaries. I am not even a big rap listener and I have heard massive amounts of intelligent comments in the lyrics.

And if you know how to recognize intelligence in a person and how they speak, you see a ton of that in the community. I don't sing or anything, but to be able to rhyme and come up with witty comments on the fly quickly takes a quick mind, quickness of thought is also a characteristic of intelligence. I can think of 10 to 20 rappers that got to be 140+ IQ just by the way they present themselves. And I don't follow rap.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Everyone sure gives these unseen Illuminati guys a lot of credit and not enough to the natural progress of profiting off popular trends. I'd say it's a pretty simple minded conclusion to something like this. They must not have got around to the mutli-million dollars of Mos Def, Jada Kiss, Talib Kweli, or the underground artists like Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks, Ill Bill, Deadprez because if you've heard anything from them, it wouldn't make any sense that those groups haven't been killed. All of them are formidable emcees with anti-government/police/big money lyrics. Know that hip hop, even in the underground is pushed forward by money, not some unseen global zionist agenda.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
And for rap bashers. Don't make any ignorant claims. Hip-hop is the only politically driving force in music. The skill it takes to produce a beat and lyrics to match is breathe taking. Literally. Hip-hop deserves as much credit as Rock n' Roll or Country.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
The reason rap sucks is because these guys ARE real gangsters and have been given support by higher up's in their labels. Look at how Dr. Dre helped MM. Do you really think he just said wow this guys got talent, I should get him into my record label and help him out! NO... I'm not saying that some don't have talent but come on lets be serious, not everyone can play the guitar, bass, and drums... but anyone can throw together some neat computer sounds and talk about crap. As for why you think they have Illuminati connections idk, I think your just being paranoid there.
im a rapper its really not as easy as it looks imean sure you can put some computer sounds together and talk about crap but noones gonna listen. and its not just rap, every mainstream musician/artist/band is causing americans to worship capatalism like a song i heard from a fellow underground artist..."if you aint talkin money the almighty dolla dont speak to me and do not try to holla" i can pack a message into a song but its alot easier to spit 160 bars about nothing and those 9 times out of 10 are songs that sell. the best rappers on the scene right now arent even known or publicized. immortal technique isnt just speaking a message his flow his lyrics are better than most rapper. his rhyme scheme isnt as good as tech n9ne but tech doesnt have a message really. and sage francis is incredible. but the government controls us through all of the media rap rock sports news internet what is reported as popular. and of course now that its popular rap is a big target. ((oh and hip hop started in new york back in the 70's courtesy of the sugar hill gang atleast thats when it became big))

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Tech9? Are you kidding me? Rhyme scheme? He makes some of the most whack songs I've ever heard in my whole life. Plus he's like 39. He's dated all around. Bad example.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
they say money is the root of all evil, and at the same time it makes the world go round, now tell me who controlls all this money? thenwo

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws." - Amschel Mayer
Rothschild

check for yourselves.

www.scribd.com...

top topics

join