It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg's Anti-Gun Group Pushes Obama to Take Executive Action on Gun Control

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

OH MY GOD THINK OF THE CHILDREN

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

OH MY GOD THINK OF THE CHILDREN

I do which is why i criticize abortion, but it's not illegal.

Instead they try to ban guns, and make gun free zones, and extend them without any possible way of enforcement.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Bloomberg has had a Hard On about Gun Banning for a Long Time Now , His Personal Home in N.Y. is a Fortress , with Armed Security Guards 360 around the Place . This NWO Lapdog Sold his Soul to the Devil for the Political Power he has had over the Years ,and when he Finally Passes On to the Other Side , he Will have a Big Surprise in store for him . The knowledge that Comuppance is a Bee Otch !

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: crazyewok

I might think gun culture is silly and alien.

It's called the freedom culture.

And it is alien to some.

MERICA!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Think about that, the Children will be adults with the rights to buy guns under the constitution or under Obama gun control deemed unfit to get them.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What put people on a sex offender type list?

Sure' it's going to work great considering a lot of the dangerous people(ie shooters/mass shooters) were not categorized one way or another and or not given adequate help before they acted out.

Guess we're gong to have to get a bit more draconian who cares about the underlying issues or the mental health that is being ignored here. Pre crime determination FTW.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

That was sarcasm

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah, well, Bloomberg has never met anything that he didn't want to ban. Guns, smoking, salt, trans fats, sodas, styrofoam cups...probably a few others I can't think if. He's the poster boy for the big government nanny state.

Here's the list of Bloomberg ridiculousness if you're interested.
edit on 6-10-2015 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Here is a revolutionary idea. How about spending money on law enforcement in high crime areas.

No, no, no. That might offend someone. Besides, the real cause of all the inner city violence committed with handguns is obviously due to the fact that Jim Bob owns an AR-15 in rural Kansas. Can't you see that???

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join