It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Closer Look At The JB Andrews UFO --- Whatever it is, it's not a bug.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Upon closer inspection, I found that whatever this object is...also "jumps" over and into a cloud bank before speeding off with a "shwooosh" type sound.

I look and check many, many, tens and twenties and thirties of times for any mistakes, misperceptions, lens-flare, bugs, birds, balloons or whatever else there might be that would be logical and explainable before posting any of these videos.

What I find fascinating, is that I get so focused on the obvious activity in the video, that I'll often miss other oddities or action till sometimes several months later.

The Joshua Tree Retreat Center "sneak in" sighting I posted here was heavily criticized by a few as a deliberate cgi hoax despite my repeating continually that we didn't see any of the activity there until I got the camera home and downloaded the video several days later.

Months later, I looked at the longer version of the video, and as it turns out, there was "another" triangle formation on the other side of his head ALSO, as well as "double orb" formations that would appear and disappear well before the triangle everyone saw appeared to his left.

But it was a lesson in the intention of debunkers who wish to do nothing but debunk...and demean people... Not all, but some WANT you to get so distracted with their bullcrap trying to make YOU feel like an alien, like the "other", like a "nutcase", then you might not see what else is going on in the video. Maybe you'll just stop thinking and just give up...

My experience has been these events have several layers to them, and often the effect is a delayed effect.

Here is another example.

I was certain after posting several videos here that my friend and I would get the "bug" treatment, and I was prepared for it. What I wasn't prepared for was to continue to examine the video with a fine tooth comb...just to find something else. My friend actually saw it before I did!

Whatever this thing is...appears from behind a cloud and literally "jumps" over a cloud bank towards the camera, into a the cloud...then it skips and skirts upwards before "shwooshing" from behind the large cloud upwards and to the left, disappearing momentarily behind a smaller cloud at the top of the frame.

It goes BEHIND it, not in front.

The gif in the link below shows this as well...

Andrews UFO Gif

If that is a "bug", I'd like the Animal Planet or Nat Geo people to comment here and let us know what kind it is.

Never seen a "bug" that is about an eighth of the size of an F-16...make its own mini-contrail, jump behind clouds like a dolphin, and can be HEARD shwooshing ABOVE a precision aircraft demonstration. We really should look into this if that's the case.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

This is ATS, of coarse it was not a bug! Chinese Lantern!

No really, that is not a bug. I do not know wth it is. It is not an Drone eighther. Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

Pretty sure it's a bug.

Really.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Actually, that is what we in the photography world call a 'double Chinese solar lens flare pixelated bug'. Although rare, they often produce what appears to be practically irrefutable evidence of something strange in the sky....

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Interesting at the end, it has a shock cone of condensed air as it breaks the sound barrier. I guess the sound of the jets fly by would cover that.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My intuition tells me it's either a gnat or camera lens glare.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thank you for providing us with video reason #398,675 to make fun of UFO believers.

Not a bug? The mind boggles with you guys...
edit on 5-10-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Interesting at the end, it has a shock cone of condensed air as it breaks the sound barrier. I guess the sound of the jets fly by would cover that.

*Devil's Advocate*

Or it could be a bug flapping its wings fast enough to create a blur effect!

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Thank you for providing us with video reason #398,675 to make fun of UFO believers.

Ooh you got the Aliens and UFOs forum real good, that sure taught 'em a lesson!
edit on 5-10-2015 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

originally posted by: intrptr

*Devil's Advocate*

Or it could be a bug flapping its wings fast enough to create a blur effect!

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Ooh you got the Aliens and UFOs forum real good, that sure taught 'em a lesson!

Not trying to teach them a lesson buddy. Just openly mocking them and their ...sigh....numerous video "evidence" . posts.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
please add further discussion to the ongoing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join