It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Nato warns Russia to cease strikes immediatly

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Russia has openly acknowledged sending warplanes and other military equipment to bolster Mr. Assad. Although President Vladimir V. Putin has ruled out sending ground forces to Syria, a senior Kremlin defense official told Russian news agencies on Monday that military veterans who had fought in eastern Ukraine were likely to start showing up as “volunteer” ground forces in Syria. The statement by the official, Adm. Vladimir Komoyedov, head of the armed forces committee in Russia’s Parliament, asserted that such volunteers “cannot be stopped.”

www.nytimes.com... news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Its about to get all kinds of real in the hood.

Oh perfect. more unpaid volunteers in green uniforms with no patches. They really using their slaves well these days.
Still Since the rebels are not good as they claim just kill them as well just to be sure. SOme countries just run better under a dictator. Syrias proof of that. But he killed his own people! SO what? But what about the children? None of our concern.
Also send all th erefugees back too. they deserve to share in the moment.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Geez, this forum really is a hub of Russian propaganda and it seems to be working. Scary.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Geez, this forum really is a hub of Russian propaganda and it seems to be working. Scary.

Give me one reason I should support NATO anymore than I should support Russia?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: TheBulk

Give me one reason I should support NATO anymore than I should support Russia?

I'll sign this one for truth.... I'm very curious as to why so many of you keep sticking with the pro Nato angle.

First of all, the US has NOTHING to do in the middle east NOTHING. It's not your homeland, you don't get to choose how those countries are run or by whom.
That statement basically makes all us presence wether it's boots on ground or proxy illegal occupation.

And then you wonder why you have so many anti-american people over there....

Poke a bees nest and yes, bees will sting. If you don't want to get stung, don't poke the #ing nest, leave it alone... that's logic for ya, unbiased and unspoiled logic.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Keep in mind Assad's regime is still responsible for more dead people than IS. Some sources say it's 8:1 or more.

Absolutely not!! most of the causalities are resulting from lack of basic needs like medical care, water and even food to those who get hurt or catch bad health. FSA, AQ, IS all are responsible for this along with Assad regime which in the initial stages would not relent to a "less oppressive" society and more basic rights for the population.

It's not my numbers. Check the Washington Post yourself and show me better if you find some:
Islamic State has killed many Syrians, but Assad’s forces have killed more Last time I've heard about 12.000/1.500 ratio. Just saying..

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Its a civil war, there are always horrific causalitys in those.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Translation...

Stop bombing ISIS, we need them.

#ing joke.

Bulls-eye!!!

Rebel 5

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I am just waiting on WW3 to come jumping out of this we all kinda feel it brewing.

Don't worry nothing is going to happen. The West(where I am from), led by the US, is just getting a little lesson in humility now.

A little bare bottom spanking on Putin's knee. "We" will probably be left crying and whining, and will be doing so for quite some time, but we will know not to push the limits anymore up to the point where Russia simply had to do something. What did they expect?

We are not going to risk a real war with Russia, and Russia is not going to put us in a situation where we have no choice but to engage in direct war, cause they don't want it to end like that either.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

As an American I can agree with you here. We do not build empires. We will come to the aid of our allies if asked, but if Russia is actually going after IS/ISIS/ISIL, we should be supporting them. Let them do the things we know need to be done. Our politics always get in the way of our own good intentions. Someone always finds an angle to profit from death in a capitalist society. I love America, but I don't want my friends and neighbors and my own sons dying for someone else's personal profits.

If Russia turns this into USSR v2 then we will be obliged to counter them. If they are on the up and up then we are on the same team. Put away your willy and stop sword fighting. Act like adults with the fate of the world as your responsibility.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeargh
a reply to: flice

As an American I can agree with you here. We do not build empires. We will come to the aid of our allies if asked

..Accept when you created bogus intel and lied to the world about Iraq, blackmailing the UN and killing anyone who spoke out against you... thus invading, destroying and occupying Iraq - executing its leader and creating death squads to butcher anyone who dared rise up against your aggression..

accept that time, right?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

No, I agree with you. My government has made many bad decisions by forgetting the things I stated earlier. America should not be coercing anyone to accept our will. We should be standing for freedom everywhere, but not by creating reasons to go around invading countries. We should lead like we used to, by example. Show the world what we are and let them decide if they want to live like us. People have always been waiting in line to get into America for a reason. We had a dream that everyone wanted to be a part of.

We have become a nightmare.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

Yikes? Yikes? NATO is about as threatening as a Chihuahua...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
And...now Saudi clerics are calling for a holy war against Russia.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Obama is shaking in his libtard boots. Great policy Mr. President, Mr.Croney to big oil. About time we learned our lesson and stop trying to arm rebel factions we have no control of. Thanks Obama for arming ISIS and all the rebels that defected to ISIS. Great job. Sorry Assad wants to sell his oil for Rubles instead of dollars. Stomp your foot. Whine like the wittle girl. Time to get schooled by a real man. Putin.
edit on 31America/Chicagoxpm1215America/Chicago3101 by texasyeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
NATO warns Russia over Syria...Stern letter to follow, mister!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lamplighters
Nato demands Russia "immediately cease" attacks on Syria's opposition & civilians

Or what? NATO might as well be neutered outside of the US and Brits...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo
And...now Saudi clerics are calling for a holy war against Russia.

Lol, now that is priceless... They could make a master card commercial out of that...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac
a reply to: lamplighters

Yikes? Yikes? NATO is about as threatening as a Chihuahua...

I would bet on the Chihuahua if it was the dog against NATO

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Russia will clear the country of anyone not waving an Assad flag. They will run back to Iran / Iraq.

Then Russia will put up a base on the boarder.

Israel / US will protest but be put in a tight spot. If Syria stabilizes and the refuge crisis stops or even reverses. Russia will get all the cred.

Incompetent / impotent Us an its allies will just have to bend over and take it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join