It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The French are revolting...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Check this story out over at Guardian oh so liberal and trendy web site:

Air France workers rip shirts from executives after airline cuts 2,900 jobs

They have slashed 2900 jobs at Air France and the workers have got well annoyed about this. They ripped the shirts from some executives after storming a meeting. Well done and proper job. The French are very good at this as we know and have in the past gone to some extremes in making their discontent known.

I am especially gleeful as I had a bad experience in France where some rich boat owner was well inhumane to me when I was very poorly.

Dear God,

Please can I do this to George Osborne? Thanks Dad.

---goes off whistling with a pleased smirk on my face.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I was gonna agree until I saw you used the other version of revolting...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Hah. I was thinking the same thing.

Yes, yes they are.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Hhahahahhaahaa, good one, total classic

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
Glad to see it. Enough of these Rich Bast•rds stacking their cash running errands for the Bankers.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Glad to see it. Enough of these Rich Bast•rds stacking their cash running errands for the Bankers.

Right. 'We are not competitive with other airlines so let's go assault some people!'.

He admitted that Air France had been hard hit by the deregulation of the industry and the popularity of low-cost airlines.

edit on 5-10-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

They certainly are..was going to be my reply..lol, as for the OP.. I predict they will still fire the 2900 and at the same time hire more security,,Stevie Wonder could see it coming.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Right. 'We are not competitive with other airlines so let's go assault some people!'.

He admitted that Air France had been hard hit by the deregulation of the industry and the popularity of low-cost airlines.

Right "competitive" the same word the Multi National Corporation I use to work for used when taking over a Company, withholding raises so they could buy yet another company, whilst the CEO made my Salary everyday and the investors demanded a higher return.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Right "competitive" the same word the Multi National Corporation I use to work for used when taking over a Company, withholding raises so they could buy yet another company, whilst the CEO made my Salary everyday and the investors demanded a higher return.

If Air France-KLM is big, bloated and unable to keep up with the low-cost airlines what do you expect to happen? The status quo?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If Air France-KLM is big, bloated and unable to keep up with the low-cost airlines what do you expect to happen? The status quo?

Go out of Business, they are not needed anymore. Big Bloat Piggy Business should go the way of the Dinosaur.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Havent these people seen frozen? LEt it go people...let it go.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Go out of Business, they are not needed anymore. Big Bloat Piggy Business should go the way of the Dinosaur.

Which Air France-KLM is attempting to avoid via layoffs and renegotiating contracts.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
France said it will accept 24,00 migrants, I can see this working out well.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Ha, I was actually going to say mostly they are actually not but some of there food is, snail's, frog's leg's etc though you can't beat a good French pastry and what leg's, Joking aside I understand Revolution9's point of view and agree that if we were more like them (except for slicing english truck drivers tyres) then we would not have such a "I can get away with anything I want too and sod the old as they will be dead by the next election so I may as well cut all there pensions and winter fuel allowance" Tory Attitude's we are facing now.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
When the company I worked for announced that they were shutting us down, we were told the day before that we were having a meeting. When we came in the next day, people with lunch boxes couldn't bring them to the meeting and we were herded into the warehouse. There were no chairs for us to sit in, like any meeting before. When the company president came in, he made the announcement and was ushered out quickly. Left the local management to answer questions. People even said that he had an armed guard next to him. I didn't notice her but others did.

I guess this is what they feared. 600 +/- people were told they were losing their jobs.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Do it in the UK, and you'll end up in jail for assault and/or criminal damage.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Albert Pike really did have it all planned out.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
On a side note, it is in the french constitution that they are allowed to build barricades in the streets, so I suppose that covers ripping shirts off of people?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
Albert Pike really did have it all planned out.

Yup. He knew there would be companies that carried people via jet aircraft and that these companies would be highly inefficient.

Brilliant guy, that Albert Pike.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That reply was aimed at StoutBroux. So next time you try to shoot down a comment, use your brain. With the Middle East in turmoil and things set up to potentially cause serious strife in Europe, with immigrants flooding into barely stable EU nations, and no doubt IS infiltrators are among them, it is a possibility that what Pike set out is coming to pass.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join