It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical: A white-male-planned parenthood doctor and a gun....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
If a white-male- planned parenthood doctor walks into an inner city planned parenthood waiting room and told every women to get on the floor and told each women to stand up and say why she was there. If they said abortion, he took out his gun and shot them in the stomach, ended the pregnancy, but after shooting them, he stitched up the moms, and every mom lived. If he did that 5 different times, to 5 different black ladies. How do you think this would be counted(by the government) and reported in the media?

1) would it be a mass killing?
2) would it be a hate crime. Since it was a white doctor and the inner city planned parenthood had all black women waiting for the abortion or because the doctor was male and all the victims were female
3) Would it be counted as 5 counts of malpractice? Since the women had the same end results that they wanted. Sure it was a little more painful for them, but it was less painful for the fetus.

This is the weirdest violent fantasy that I've seen posted on ATS ever.

Get professional help.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I do have to say that this does bring up a very specific question for me. If a woman is in an abortion clinic about to get an abortion and a shooter kills her, can the shooter be charged for 2 murders since the baby was technically killed by the shooter because the mother is dead, or can the shooter only be charged for one murder because the baby is technically not viable according to abortion laws at that point?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And that is what I expected the OP was hoping to eventually get to.

It's definitely a tough call.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I would think so because up until they start the procedure the mother can change her mind. That's assuming too that she was there for an abortion and not pre-natal care.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Holy buzzwords batman! White males,guns,planned-parenthood,black females,abortion,hate crimes and mass killings! All are irrelevant, what really matters is if the doctor is a democrat or a republican!

I jest of coarse because this thread is crap and will come to nothing.

Wait the fetus grows inside the stomach? This is news to me! No wonder the wife isn't pregnant....been using the wrong end!

reply to: thinline

edit on 5-10-2015 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I do have to say that this does bring up a very specific question for me. If a woman is in an abortion clinic about to get an abortion and a shooter kills her, can the shooter be charged for 2 murders since the baby was technically killed by the shooter because the mother is dead, or can the shooter only be charged for one murder because the baby is technically not viable according to abortion laws at that point?

I wish he had went with this in the OP instead. This would have been a much less offensive OP.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Would you like something easier. Like what flavor ice cream goes with a stuffed porch chops and a bake potato?

If you are going to have a good hypothetical, it should be fun....

But your idea of a fun hypothetical is shooting black women. That's BS. My mom, grandmothers, aunts, nieces, sister, and first love are all black women. What's wrong w/you?

Why not just ask at what point an abortion becomes an "abortion"? Or when should ending an unborn child's life be considered murder? Doing something simple like that is much better than hypothetically killing black women because you think that example is "fun".

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
OP...

At the risk of sounding confrontational...

This is the dumbest thing I've read on the internet today.

You should feel bad.

I would like to state that it kind of tops the dumbest thing I've read in months. IOh, and for the sake of education... babies develop in the uterus not the stomach. The stomach is a digestive organ. Though, perhaps, you meant to say abdomen.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Great minds discuss ideas;

Don't presume to flatter yourself by injecting a ludicrous "idea" and expect the debate about said "idea." You received the appropriate response of, "why did this person create such a foolish thread?"

Perhaps Facebook would be better suited to your topic.
edit on 5-10-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join