It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA ufo1.pdf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
this is a pretty cool source of both non-info. and info.

what interests me about the pdf file is that at the end of it there is a hand written note.

adressed to J.E.Hoover, the author confidently describes "flying discs" and the need to "forbid papers" from getting stories out.

who wrote this, and what did they know almost 50 years ago?

foia.fbi.gov...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
FOIA

i dont know about you guys. but this note is as much a smoking gun for me as anything else....

....it has been released, but with censorship. do you think it is a hoax?

how can we deny a coverup when there are notes like this?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Lol if they are trying to be informal or try to give us information atleast have something rewrite it clearly.

Why are they tyring to give us something blurry we can't even read?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
There are thousands (literally) of documents in that section. Some of it is simply newspaper clippings sent as memos, or even files on nutjobs they wanted to keep an eye on, etc. It's going to take time to separate the wheat from the chaff, but I will agree that there are some pretty smoking guns in there... Check out my Hoover thread from a few days back... Also, the documents there are notoriously out of order....(for example, the doc I mentioned is like page 44, whereas it's followup is page 15 or something....)

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Okay, I looked through this stuff, and it belongs in the trash.

The version they release here has "bogus" written all over it.

Most the materials are unreadable, or they express the outright skepticism of government agents as to the truth of the reports they are receiving.

There are much better and more easily validated files than these all over the internet. I wouldn't bother with any of these. Can 'em.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You already looked through all 1000+ documents already??? And corrollated them with other accounts of the same sightings? Impressive...

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
waht really caught my attention in those docs. and Gaz you touched on this too... is that they are incomplete and disorganized

the lack of info. and the apparent mis-management is telling us something

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Mr. J. Egar Hoover xxxxxx

Wash. D.C.

Doesn't it seem wisest for you to forbid papers - (no not forbid - but ask the co-operation of all papers) to keep all views of the those discs out - of the news. xxxxx made " all now xxxxx "
more sensible not to report it - except - to the F.B.I.

There is too much of danger ahead anyway.

Hastily

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

Chicago

this was the handwritten note that really sparked my curiousity.
the bold text above is actually underlined x3 in the original doc.
the xxxxx are unkown to me so far, maybe someone can read it?

anyways, this person is writting the head of the FBI and encouraging a
coverup with the media 50 yrs. ago! or asking his co-operation [emphasis on ask]

these guys run nations BTW

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Pardon any incoherence but this strikes me as one of those controlled leaks. Kinda like whistle blowers, I've developed a theory on them.
Astral's whistle blower theory: every so often at shortening intervals we'll see someone break ranks and tell either an amazingly out there story or a more conservative story than we expect.... Possibly the truth lies in the middle or they are preparing us for the worst by at least getting it out there and at least in the public consciousness of how bad parts of what has went on is.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
i agree, there is some truth to be taken here.

1 the FIB have an FOIA site with some info.
2 info. that pertains to ebe's, eme events etc.
3 poorly complete arrangement of info.

this tells me that perhaps a slow trickle has less impact than a raging flood.

the authenticy, not the content or volume, is what "slows the flow"

who can, afterall, authenticate such info.

now we get into psychological rhelms were truth is constructed through tradition and emotional re-inforcement.

we are not computers, we can be manipulated quite effectively.

just dont be too scared when you realize how porous this life is. how much we cling to the things we think we know, for the sake of normalcy.

this is why the consipracy exists, the implications are such.

the ebe's exist in higher relms of thought and action,

for us to meet them, we need to appreciate where they come from

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
When you read through these documents, note that they are in many cases describing
a disc less than 24 inches in diameter.
Looks like the only thing we're going to get from these folks is cleverly planted disinfo.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

When you read through these documents, note that they are in many cases describing
a disc less than 24 inches in diameter.
Looks like the only thing we're going to get from these folks is cleverly planted disinfo.

Nope.

That was an add in during the newspaper article. A disc of that size would not be seen by very many, nor would it account for the craft seen in the sightings reports. The newspaper was trying to make the connection and after reading all of it, the most logical conclusion is that they are two completely unrelated stories....

top topics

join