It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis destroys triumph arch at Palmyra

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What the hell are you people talking about...???

For Christs sake, these inbred morons film themselves destroying and subsequently cheering the erasing of our ancient past...

I get that the liberal ATS crowd is compelled to defend these dirt farming, illiterate inbreds but Jesus, people get a grip...
Islamists worship a sociopathic pedophile who believed God wanted him to bang 7 year old children....

The fact that people are blaming Israel and black ops is so far beyond stupid I am flummoxed as to how to address it...

Again, these illiterate savages are filming themselves destroying humanity's shared history....and y'all are blaming the Jews and nebulous shadow organizations....

This site is becoming overrun with stupidity and hypocrisy that it blows my mind...

And I'm sure if catholics were bulldozing Stonehenge y'all would give them the same latitude you afford Muslims...actually y'all would may blame the NRA first, then Christianity...then the Jews of course (cause it's always their fault---I'm pretty sure they even shoot rocket propelled grenades at themselves according to ATS)...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
why not check out the crusades by monty python`s terry jones - it`s a mad world. at least their not eating us.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-10-2015 by dr treg because: edit

why are the jews always in the background?
edit on 17-10-2015 by dr treg because: edit

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

This is just sad news. Am all about preserving history, this just rocks me to the core.

I try to be reasonable in dealing with issues, but if there's any response ISIS wants from this, I say let the Russians knock some sense into this extremists.

Now am really thinking, ISIS is being stupid and deserves a good smacking.

edit on 17-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join