It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flood the market with guns!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua
I cannot wrap my head around this: how does one dispose of all of the dead killed in the actions of World War II (civilians/soldiers). Take the 2000 German concentration/death camps out of this equation (know where those dead lie). Rebuilding eastern/western Europe on a cemetery of bones and the memories existing before the annihilation of those cities and townships.

edit on 5-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
It really is the only answer to the issue. I think it's high time for liberals to realize that we all need a gun to stop shootings when they happen.

Think about it for a minute: if every one just opened fire at the first sign of a potential mass shooting, then more people live!

Yes, lets stop and think about that.

You are sitting down in say a theatre, just about to watch a movie and see someone (person A) pull a gun out and shoots someone. You immediately pull your gun out and shoot Person A. However, person B sees you shooting person A, so they shoot you. Then person C seeing person B shooting you immediately shoots person B. But Person A, who you shot was shooting at Person D who they saw drawing a gun.

You think that is a good idea?

Ah, yes. Because that happens a lot. People who shoot other people who open fire on innocent people often get shot themselves in a silly 'Three's Company' type situation of misunderstanding.

*eyeroll*

I'll just not purchase a gun because I don't want one. But I also won't infringe on the rights of law abiding people to own them either.

Inventing slippery-slope logical fallacies to push gun legislation will not even be a choice, for me, because it's such dangerous thinking.

Rots the brain from the inside.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
The market was flooded with cars and now we average 117 deaths by automobile per day as of 2004.

Cars used or attributed to be involved in drive-by shootings? Need to start prosecuting those vehicles.
edit on 7-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
It really is the only answer to the issue. I think it's high time for liberals to realize that we all need a gun to stop shootings when they happen.

Think about it for a minute: if every one just opened fire at the first sign of a potential mass shooting, then more people live! Think of how many lives we would save! My estimates would be a billion people each year not dying if we had guns for everyone!

Crossfire builds character!

"But tsukilunar?" You say because you are a liberal who says stuff sometimes. " That makes no sense. If everyone had a gun wouldn't that mean there would be a logical increase in the number of shootings? After all most shooting that don't happen, also don't involve guns. And most shooting that do happen are not stopped by people with guns."

I would say that maybe not. And check and mate.

Discuss.

"Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide" was written by a group of researchers from Harvard Law. It literally destroys the anti-gun argument.
Evidently I can't link to the page bc it's a PDF. Google the title.
And actually, your statement that the US is the most dangerous is untrue. It's actually Western Europe but nice try. Oh and one other thing. By 2000, the UK surpassed the US in violent crime. So, the statistics disagree with your opinion.

Truth Hurts

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
File a complaint against parents who coddle their children for too long in life, never allowing them to develop any kind of impulse control, like we see on Jerry Springer.

File a complaint against those who fail to teach the young what they need to know to avoid getting all depressed about not getting their way,as they have been told they can be anything they desire to be when in reality, everyone can't be a superstar...

Getting all narcissistic about the fact that life is kind of difficult at times and lashing out against others is not the answer to anything.

Never mind, we, as a country, as a species, are experts at externalizing liability.

Just shoot it, just shoot anything, just blast away and go out in a blaze of ignorance.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: hellobruce

Why yes, of course! /sarcasm

I haven't heard of any shooting that was "prevented" or even stopped by other civilians using their guns.

And there were a LOT..

Then you must live an extremely sheltered life. I literally see at least one dgu story a day, and that's all that the media covers

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Actually I agreed with David64......guns are objects. And with that said, I am off to purchase yet another firearm. Take one out the market for ya. a reply to: TsukiLunar

Get um while you can; don't be too obvious and build a 40 foot watchtower above your livingroom in a CCR controlled neighborhood; also never a good idea to paint polka dots on your house's exterior (you will be fined).
edit on 17-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: had to define the ridiculousness
edit on 17-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

...never a good idea to paint polka dots on your house's exterior...

You mean I've got to stop halfway through?!

This is going to look stupid.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
originally posted by: Kester

vhb...never a good idea to paint polka dots on your house's exterior...

Kester: You mean I've got to stop halfway through?!
This is going to look stupid.

Finish it up with a nice tartan plaid (Scottish camouflage; you really cannot see the structure if in the tree line).
edit on 18-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Will do.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join