It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now, THAT's Art!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is a change of pace from my normal routine here at ATS.

I stumbled across really cool works of art and I would like to share. In my love of art, I've found myself looking at mediums and often wondered how many things could be considered art. I'm the worst critic when it comes to new forms of art that stray away from what many have deemed "art" over the centuries. In this case, I was blown away by the creativity in these gentlemen's daring accomplishments in what they consider art. I have to agree... This is truly art!

I would have never imagined the process these guys use to come up with such creativity. I figured it must take an extremely steady hand to paint such delicate beauty.

These vibrant pieces are created by a team of two people by the name Stephen Stum and Jason Hallman. Together, they are known as "Stallman". A fascinating creativity by this duo, to be sure.

Then I read on and found that what I saw at first wasn't anywhere close to what I imagined them doing. Look Here to see the details in the making of these wonderful works of art.

I would love to know how much these pieces go for. I would love to own one myself. If you wish to see more, follow on to their Website

Each piece is just as breathtaking as the ones shown above.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Stunning. I would love to have one of these pieces.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I love these - truly stunning! Thank you for sharing your art find here.

I was also curious about the cost. The first one I clicked on said to contact them if interest in purchasing ... That alone is usually a sign that something is very expensive.

The next gorgeous piece I clicked said this:
"Solar Cycle 33×84″ $18,600 Sculpted canvas and acrylic"

$18,600 ?!?! More power to them, I guess. I hope they sell all their beautiful works ... And then start selling prints so us commoners can have their images in our homes!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Pretty cool.

Remind me of fractals

join