It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Charred Remains of FBI agents daughter found in drum, Charges Filed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
what if the sick depraved b#$% found out the daughter's father was ex FBI after the abduction? He'd want to get rid of the evicende badly then, wouldnt he?

If that was his intent, he did a poor job. We are not getting the whole story, but if I was the killer, I would be making plans to high tail it out of here. The FBI will be taking this personally as its one of thier own. They will get this guy.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I firmly believe the FBI will find the killer of this young lady.

When they do, they need to publicly burn him slowly. I can't think of a fitting punishment for this demented individual, only to slowly "cook" this bastard alive over a pit of hot coals!

Punishment should fit the crime. That goes for all murderers! That is if I had it my way!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

YEADON, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A man was charged Wednesday with raping and killing an aspiring teenage model, then cutting up her body, putting it in a steel drum and burning it with help from an acquaintance.

Delaware County District Attorney G. Michael Green said he will consider seeking the death penalty for Lamar Haymes, 29.

Haymes was charged with kidnapping, rape, first-degree murder, abuse of a corpse and other counts in the death of 15-year-old Deanna Wright McIntosh, who left home early last month after an argument with her mother.

Authorities allege Haymes raped and killed Wright McIntosh at a house in Lansdowne just blocks from her family's Yeadon home.

Anwaar Malik Gettys, 23, who also lived at the house, is accused of helping to dispose of the body and charged with abuse of a corpse, tampering with evidence, conspiracy and other counts
Charges

new topics

<< 1   >>

join