It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do when your business faces difficulties in a foreign country? Change their culture!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Coming on the heels of a damning report about Amazon's cutthroat culture here in my state I found the following article quite enlightening about the "corporate condition". Facing lots of difficulties in India, from bad roads to restrictive foreign selling laws, a lot of people would either give up, or just accept the reality that it is a different country and they will have to make do with less billions. But not Amazon! What is their response in their infinite quest to extract money from every last person on the planet? Why change their culture of course. That and create a robot army(Jeff Bots)- a bunch of brainwashed suits that think and act exactly like Jeff Bezos tells them to every second of every day apparently. This is one of the most arrogant things I've ever read and it depresses me that our country and especially my own state have become ruthless and evil- infected with endless greed and no regard for the people that they use to enact their schemes.

www.seattletimes.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

This is one of the most arrogant things I've ever read and it depresses me that our country and especially my own state have become ruthless and evil- infected with endless greed and no regard for the people that they use to enact their schemes.

You've lost your innocence. Join the club.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Better that than invade with a military force and kill a bunch of people and install a favorable government to the invaders.

new topics

join