It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Resorts to Eviction & Massacre of Palestinians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
"The massacre of men, women and children by Israel"

Israel evicting Palestinians from their Homes

OMG is Israel for real? Massacre, still???

Going door to door kicking out muslims not just from their house but from their entire West Bank PALESTINIAN neighborhoods

Obviously they are being driven out of the country and expected to join the plight of.. Syrian refugees

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Israeli sympathizers coming in 3... 2... 1...

Israel is a stain on the world, they have their hands in too many people's pockets to be trusted. They are just as determined to bring about the Apocalypse as ISIS is. They're one of the focal points of the Apocalypse, why wouldn't they try to bring it about?

America needs to cut ties with them, but I know that will never happen.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Right you are my friend!
They are the S# stain in the underwear of life

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

massacre might be a bit of a stretch..

Also any news links - not everyone can watch you-tube and you haven't really said much! :/

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
No wonder Israel is worried about Iran, Syria, Iraq and Russia, on its borders. How can anyone think this is OK? I wouldnt blame the coalition if they did decide to help their Palestinian brothers.

Im sick of Israels "get out of jail free card" because they have convinced the west that they are the chosen people.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Some things will never change.

Hard to believe I know that the "Holy" people/land would take part in such a thing.

Believe it!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Chosen by what would be the question that needs to be answered? Considering the behaviors and attitudes of the Zionists, I don't think whatever chose them can be very good.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I saw a video last year by an Israeli who supports the Palestinians, and one of the things he said was that the Israeli government doesn't want any kind of settlement with the Palestinians, but they want to completely get rid of them. It looks like he was right.

Not that I'm a fan of Arabs, but it's sad that they're taking advantage by getting rid of theirs at the same time trying to make us and the Europeans take as many as possible. I've posted before that I believe that Zionists want to destroy Europe and America with third world immigrants so they can be "king of the hill" of the western world. This kind of proves my point.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I saw a video last year by an Israeli who supports the Palestinians, and one of the things he said was that the Israeli government doesn't want any kind of settlement with the Palestinians, but they want to completely get rid of them. It looks like he was right.

The party that Benny belongs to says in their party charter that no one but them will be allowed a state in those lands. So as much as people like to whine about Hamas charter they say nothing about the Likud's parties charter.

Not that I'm a fan of Arabs, but it's sad that they're taking advantage by getting rid of theirs at the same time trying to make us and the Europeans take as many as possible. I've posted before that I believe that Zionists want to destroy Europe and America with third world immigrants so they can be "king of the hill" of the western world. This kind of proves my point.

And you are right. The Zionist are always saying how all other nations should take in immigrants but when it comes to Israel look at how they treat them. They force birth control on them that is known to lead to making the women sterile mass protests of blatant racism and other things that was only seen in Nazi Germany.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
No wonder Israel is worried about Iran, Syria, Iraq and Russia, on its borders.

What, those four beacons of rights and liberties? Israel is surrounded by people who want to push them into the sea.

Shocked as I am by Israeli human rights, although the OP does not provide a worthy commentary, I cannot help but point out that the nations in the Arab world mentioned (plus Russia) have serious human rights problems too.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Israeli sympathizers coming in 3... 2... 1...

Israel is a stain on the world, they have their hands in too many people's pockets to be trusted. They are just as determined to bring about the Apocalypse as ISIS is. They're one of the focal points of the Apocalypse, why wouldn't they try to bring it about?

America needs to cut ties with them, but I know that will never happen.

A hater imagining himself 'enlightened'.
Oh the irony.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Amazing how hate attracts the hateful.

I wonder how much is jealousy from low IQ and ignorance?

"If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one quarter of one percent of the human race.
It suggests a nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way.
Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of; but he is heard of, has always been heard of.
He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.
His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine and abstruse learning are very out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers.
He has made a marvellous fight in this world in all ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him.
He could be vain of himself and be excused for it.
The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendour; then faded to dream-stuff and passed away: the Greeks and the Romans followed and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished.
The Jew saw them all, survived them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, and no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind.
All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains.
What is the secret of his immortality?"
(Mark Twain – Harper’s magazine - September 1887)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

"If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one quarter of one percent of the human race.
Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of; but he is heard of, has always been heard of.
He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.
His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine and abstruse learning are very out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers.
He has made a marvellous fight in this world in all ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him.
The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendour; then faded to dream-stuff and passed away: the Greeks and the Romans followed and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished.
The Jew saw them all, survived them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, and no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind.

true

edit on 5 10 15 by robbeh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Yes, but it still does not give him the right to treat others as modern Israel has treated Palestinians. It sucks big time. Israel, if not already, will become the most hated nation on the earth if they carry on like this. I want there to be an Israel, but my own conscience tells me the way this modern Israel has been achieved is too much of a sacrifice. Ask me would I let these people be killed so I could make a home on the land they and their people have lived on for generations and I would say well I will not go there then if it means killing babies and innocent humble folk.

Stop this # all of you who think massacre is any way to achieve anything at all. It is just monstrous killing and nothing good will come of it. Live by the sword then you will DIE by it. Jolly good and thanks be for karma.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Well they surely are dying by the sword. Even Jordan dont want them because they coudnt get along with their own people. IF they cant get along with their own people there is no hope of them getting along with anyone else. Maybe one day Israel might do what they did to their namesakes the philistines.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Modern day Palestinians are not the descendants of biblical philistines.
They all come from Arabian peninsula.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: yuppa

Modern day Palestinians are not the descendants of biblical philistines.
They all come from Arabian peninsula.

YEah i know. its why i said "namesakes" because they arent related in truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Yes, but it still does not give him the right to treat others as modern Israel has treated Palestinians. It sucks big time. Israel, if not already, will become the most hated nation on the earth if they carry on like this.

I don't know where you have been for the past couple millennia, but the Jews have been hated and persecuted rather uniformly throughout the globe.
Think about that for a moment in all that emotional knee-jerking! *__-
That they come down, HARD, on those who attack them indiscriminately, and then hide amongst their families and civilians, is tough.
Killing the children of terrorists prevent a bit of terrorism in the future.
Perhaps a bit od gene-pool cleansing.
If my neighbor sends a rocket into my house and threatens (or kills) a family member, he'd better be prepared to reap the whirlwind, to be remembered for 100 generations!
That should keep the peace for awhile.
If he's too stupid and hateful to get the message the first time, send another rock(et)!

I want there to be an Israel
That makes you a vast minority!

but my own conscience tells me the way this modern Israel has been achieved is too much of a sacrifice. Ask me would I let these people be killed so I could make a home on the land they and their people have lived on for generations and I would say well I will not go there then if it means killing babies and innocent humble folk.

Perhaps an hour on the net reading unbiased history of the area and it's inhabitants might alter that tune a bit.

Stop this # all of you who think massacre is any way to achieve anything at all. It is just monstrous killing and nothing good will come of it. Live by the sword then you will DIE by it. Jolly good and thanks be for karma.

So, you are suggesting that the Jews/Israelis just turn the other cheek?
Really?
Even Jesus made a whip and violently extricated the moneychangers from the temple!
There is a time to say to 2,000 years of persecution on this planet, ENOUGH!
And say it fcuking LOUDLY!

You go into almost any group of people anywhere (not in Israel, perhaps) and say "Those damn Jews.." and you'll have a circle of like minded bigots buying you drinks before you can fill in the blank!
I guess that you just had to have been there!

Now the Xtians are whining about 'persecution', THERES your 'karma' for you!
2,000 years of Xtian persecution (as if) seems karmically correct, no?

There are other names for 'persecuting' an aggressor.
The Muslims seem to have a (devolutionary) fetish for 'revenge'.
edit on 7-10-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

top topics

join