It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on what is actually going on

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hello fellow travellers.
The following is a set of conclusions I have come to after years of reading and contemplation concerning the nature of our visitors.
I am sure some of you will be extremely opposed of my view on this, but, I don't care, write your own thread if you must.

I have had my own odd experiences, but I will not be discussing those as they are nice anecdotes, but not proof of anything.

My hypothesis can be used to explain the apparent mystical as well as technological aspects of this phenomena.

Enough with the preamble, here we go:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm convinced

edit on 4-10-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorBloodworth
Hello fellow travellers.
The following is a set of conclusions I have come to after years of reading and contemplation concerning the nature of our visitors.
I am sure some of you will be extremely opposed of my view on this, but, I don't care, write your own thread if you must.

I have had my own odd experiences, but I will not be discussing those as they are nice anecdotes, but not proof of anything.

My hypothesis can be used to explain the apparent mystical as well as technological aspects of this phenomena.

Enough with the preamble, here we go:

Very Zen explanation.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What was the question?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorBloodworth

I've never thought of it this way. Very convincing.
edit on 10/4/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My theory is quite simple, and actually.has elements of other proposed ideas as well.

In a nutshell, we are the result of a generational colony ship, as in embryonic and then raised and planted here, most likely genetically modified with material from an existing lifeform on thus planet, to allow us to survive here.
What we percieve as "aliens", or "visitations", or "abductions", are in fact, both real AND in our heads.
It is a genetic program that allows the constructs (the aliens, which aren't alien at all, but virtual a.i. programs designed to teach and guide us), to seemingly act in the dreamlike and magical way that they do.

It is also likely that these constructs do have an actual physicality to them, but more like " hard light" holograms, to steal a concept, so they may interact on a more physical level for what ever reason that might be necessary.
This would explain how they can be here one second, and then not, among other odd behaviour that has been witnessed.

Using this theory would also explain how what seems to be the same phenomenon occurring as different constructs through history, as cultural progression markers.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
At least you waited a whole 5 minutes for me to post before you snarked.
Good on you!
How about a little patience?

edit on 4-10-2015 by VictorBloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm with you on being genetically created to live on planet earth.
But I think the alien dna was brought to us in cell form and then hybrids of local hominoids on earth where updated with the alien dna to create modern man.
Thats why we have so many severed or mangled/altered chromosomes. To make us useful but not too mentally powerful.
With full capacity we probably wouldn't even need spaceships to travel lightyears.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Now, to continue...
If, IF, the anecdotal reports of ruins and large ancient craft throughout the solar system actually exist, they may be what is left of the convoy that brought us here.
Alternatively, if the theory that mars once had a civilisation on it and was destroyed, they may have been sufficiently advanced to have been a type 1 civilisation before the disaster that destroyed them, thus all that supposed deriterus is remnants of that civilisation.
These conclusions bring up some questions though...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

For instance, Why didn't they just make us smart right off the bat?

Why not leave some evidence to show us our past?

Well, its likely that it's not possible due to the same reason we couldn't do that with a chimp.
We could, and some would say we already have, mix our DNA with a chimp and make a higher being.
But, it still wouldn't think exactly like us, and would need to be taught in a way we could comprehend.
Alternatively, maybe something went wrong with the a.i. Teacher construct, and it went off the reservation so to speak, but I don't believe that.

As far as evidence, I believe we have it in our own teachings, its just been misinterpreted both accidentily and on purpose.
Also, alternatively, it could exist but us being kept hidden for whatever reason, likely because socially, we are not ready to accept it.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Have you read and studied over 50+ years? Get back with modified conclusions after wayyyyy more "studying".

Respectfully...catch up to those of us who have....unless of course Im wrong?

I see much you've missed, not read, been exposed to, observed, watched or discussed to make such conclusions as you lack all the available info.

Best, MS

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat
That's my basic premise on our creation.
I don't believe we were purposefully dumbed down though, just the way our monkey brain works.
Primates are violent by nature.
It would be unwise to hand them knowledge of technology too fast.
Hell, its taken us 250 000 years to get where are, and we still are not smart enough not to destroy ourselves...
If you were referring to Sitchins work, or Moulton-Howe/Sanchez Annunaki stories, I think they have misinterpreted the whole thing...
For one, why would you need gold to repair your atmosphere?
No one ever explains that.
2. If you have a lifespan of thousands of years, can travel to other stars, etc., why do you need weak human slaves?
Telling me they couldn't figure out how to build a superior Android?
We can almost do it now...
So, yeah.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

How about a for instance, instead of a drive by criticism?

50+ years hunh?
Is that counting all the George "they come from Venus" adamski bullship?
Besides, I am going back much farther than that, and if you can actually contradict what I'm proposing in theory what I think is happening.

As an aside, I have literally read every book, and watched hundreds if hours of video...it doesn't take 50+ years, since most of it just regurgitates the same stories...
So please, enlighten me on what i'm missing?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have seen whatever this is up close and personal.
I have no idea what it is.
It does not fit into anything I have been taught about physical matter.
It seems unlikely that it was hallucination as there were witnesses.
Interdimensional, group hallucination, states of matter unknown to our science, or some sort of technology that can project holographic images directly into the visual processing portion of our brain?
It definitely wasn't nuts and bolts machines as I know them.
I'm open to any and all options, but it is a "real" thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

My theory is based on portions of Vallee's, work, John Keel, and Whitley Strieber (of all people), Mack, and various other who have studied and documented this subject to come to my conclusions vis-a-vis the the apparent spiritual or mystical/magical side of the phenomena, but applied a scientific/technological p.o.v. as to how/what could be nature of these manifestations.
Then the question would be why?
Which is where I eventually came to the colonisation by embryonic or genetic manipulation idea.
The only other option I played with was that the visitors could be a symbiotic organism with us that is native to earth.
That raised more questions than answers, and proved to be a philosophical dead end for me.
So, here we are.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

All reality brakes down into meta-physical when it's just you, the serpent and the rainbow.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

This is what I'm getting at.
It is real, not a hallucination, but, depending on the encounter, either direct interface with the mind, or in the case of actual radar contacts, for instance, a form of "solid" hologram.
Both would explain the ability to defy physics, abductions that affect only you and not others around you.
And, it doesn't involve any hocus pocus...
Also, the idea of "solid" holograms are theoretically possible i.e., haptic interfaces..
So on its face, its a sound idea.
I'm in the fence of their origins, as in what planet, but I am solidly in the colony play area.
Whether it was mars (likely), or much farther away (maybe), I don't know.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Ok.
Second less confused line.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Are you coming back with something more substantial or were you just popping in for a troll break?
Seriously, I'm waiting to hear something I haven't heard, read, or seen in the last 30 years!
If I'm missing something I want to know...maybe I can work it into my theory...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorBloodworth
a reply to: olaru12

Ok.
Second less confused line.

I have experienced and experimented with many keys that open the doors of perception. Sorry I can't go into depth but it's verboten on ATS. I don't think I could give an adequate description anyway. Some how language doesn't have the words. The closest I can come is paranormal; but thats not it either. Sounds to "hocus pocus".....
edit on 4-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join