It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disinformation Superhighway: CNN Didn't Alter Oregon Shooter's Image

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Actually the homicide rate has dropped in the last 10 years.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I'm going to bet that the 12 deadliest shootings in the u.s. actually happened during the Civil War

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The deadliest killings in America are perpetrated by the police force.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: theantediluvian

And yet the LA Times is still reporting that a black Muslim is somehow a white supremacist

Link Please?

The shooters profile for an online dating site clearly explains he was mixed race, non-religious, conservative?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There are white Hispanics. There are brown Hispanics. There are black Hispanics. The Spaniards really spread their language and genes around. If your genes lean towards the native Indians you tend to be browner. If your genes lean towards African you tend to be blacker. If you genes lean towards Spain you tend to be whiter. Just go to South America and you will see Hispanics of all colors.

Now if you said white Mexican. You would have more of a case. But they do exist. Look at Louie C.K. His father was a Hungarian Jewish Mexican. Louis C.K even spent his early years in Mexico. Now the Mexicans most Americans are familiar with tend to favor the Indian genes. But natural blonde hair blue eyed white Mexicans do exist. Their are a lot of people who favor the Spanish genes.

But all this can just be confusion as to what people mean by "white". Do they mean Anglo Saxon. Or just someone with lighter skin. Are Greeks white? Are Italians white? Are the Spanish or the Portuguese. Are Russians, or Eastern Europeans. All can range between light and darker skin.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian>>> Nice work. Now let's delve into the mysteries of the shooter's parents and how he was able to do what he did. The media is doing a crappy job thus far and of course the feds won't report anything that doesn't fit into what they want the official story to be. Somebody out there has to know something about these people and we need to get the facts and truth out in the open. All we're getting so far is second hand information that is basically from anonymous sources.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wow, nice to see all the assumptions you made in that post...

First you try to imply that mostly "conservatives" see conspiracies behind the MSN media because only conservatives think the media is very bias towards the left. All those people and members who posted about 9/11 conspiracies and the media alongside the government hiding the truth must have been mostly conservatives then according to your claims...

Then you try to pin it all on a conservative poster. Who actually posted the image from someone else, even thou you kept trying to claim there was no one else who posted before.

Except that she wasn't the first to post that image. The image, according to another of our own members, was posted by @Bastille1790...

twitter.com...

Now I have seen AGAIN certain members try to claim that this other poster is also a conservative... Except, that that poster is a transexual who has mostly transexuals, and gays posting in his tweeter. (btw, not bashing transexuals or gays, just posting facts)

Looking at the posts of the people who respond to @Bastille1790, they all seem to lean to the left politically. So i have to wonder why certain members are once again trying to blame a conservative woman, and conservatives in general, when she posted the link which originated from a man (he prefers the nouns him and he despite being transexual) who obviously leans to the left politically?...

Nice try to pin this on conservatives, when it seems that the photoshop originated from a leftwing source.

As to what the media has been reporting. I heard the first accounts by the media and they claimed the shooter was a Republican... So yes, the leftwing media, alongside some other leftwing sources, created a false image of the shooter...

edit on 7-10-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Thanks for the additional information! So it appears that she may have gotten the 'whitened' image used in her side-by-side from this other tweeter who is obviously not a "liberal Tweeter" as she claimed and of course not CNN (or MSNBC or any other mainstream media outlet). Interesting that it seems that the original lie was that it was MSNBC that was doctoring images and by the time it got to The Conservative Treehouse it had changed to CNN.

Really?.. the original poster is not a liberal, or more accurately leftwing?... If you were to look at the responses of his posters/those who follow the originator of this image they bash at conservatives, including using insults starting with c and ending in servative. The originator of the white photo doesn't respond negatively to any of those who bash at conservatives, so it is obvious what his views on politics are.

But I guess that's not evidence that the originator is in fact not a conservative?... He even asked in his tweet "we gonna go whiter?" Obviously pointing to him, and maybe someone else who follows him as being the originator/s of the white photoshopped photo.

The originator of this claim that the shooter is white for now seems to lean to the left in politics, and not being a conservative...

There goes your whole "it was made up by conservatives" diatribe/anti conservative thread....

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What are you talking about?

Except that she wasn't the first to post that image. The image, according to another of our own members, was posted by @Bastille1790...

twitter.com...

Now I have seen AGAIN certain members try to claim that this other poster is also a conservative... Except, that that poster is a transexual who has mostly transexuals, and gays posting in his tweeter. (btw, not bashing transexuals or gays, just posting facts)

Obviously you're having difficulty comprehending the facetious nature of his profile:

Trans-African-American, Jewish, #NAACP St.Louis Representative, Preferred pronouns: Him, he

Who reads that and doesn't see that it's mockery? Seriously who?

Also, half of his feed is retweeted from Milo Yiannopoulos, a writer for Brietbart.com.

His own tweets are like this:

The Devil Within ‏@Bastille1790 Oct 5
#stopgunviolence by supporting #PlannedParenthood, remember #PP keeps the number of African-American males in check.

and this:

The Devil Within ‏@Bastille1790 Oct 5
#stopgunviolence aren't black males only 7% of the population, but commit 50% of all violent crime?

He REWEETS THE USC GOP frequently. I don't know if you didn't actually bother to do more than a quick glance or you're really having profound difficulties interpreting nonliteral speech but in either case, you've basically called me a liar and I feel that you owe me an apology.
edit on 2015-10-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join