It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Rejoice? Sodom & Gomorrah Ruins, including 'homosexual' males in coitus, Discovered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: Marduk

it is finished?

Or my God, my God... why have you forsaken me?

I don't get it?

The answers are there, very easily found. It isn't that you don't get it that is the problem.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

it is finished?

I don't get it?

The gospels don't agree on his final words, there are three completely different sets of last words
If the bible can't get that right....

oh I see... this is true

I was just wondering where you were going with that lol

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

The answers are there, very easily found. It isn't that you don't get it that is the problem.

LOL

actually my continuing problem is that I get it all too well

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad

it is finished?

I don't get it?

I think the problem is that you aren't aware that you don't get it,
Because religion has blinded you to the facts

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

You do know Straight people could be considered Sodomites also right....

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: Granite

You do know Straight people could be considered Sodomites also right....

And church leaders, like Ted Haggard
lo

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I believe a lot of "Religious Leaders and Followers would be considered Sodomites
edit on 4-10-2015 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: Milah

This find validates The Bible...huge!

no no my friend

this validates that natural anomalies were crafted into moral tales & folklore that got woven into the 'books' by religious zealots back in the foggy era of early civilization

the artifacts were found and stories developed

I DARE an expedition to excavate those supposed structures to uncover the brick or tiles normally used in construction during the times of Sodom, et al...

I guarantee there is not just a thick layer of ash/brimstone/mixed with sulfur that is covering man made buildings underneath...
the whole pile of ash with hot pellets of sulfur burnt into the strata is a geological formation of unique nature to that particular site on the globe - but that does not make the pile of ash-debris a supernatural remnant of cities

even 6000 degree heat cannot change mud/clay bricks (aka; adobe here in the west hemisphere) into flaky strata of gypsum....the process is physically impossible and chemistry & physics does not allow for such a transmutation of material/minerals from building bricks into gypsum

(this is all the ultimate type of 'ghost story' around the campfire at summer camp... a story to scare the 12 tribes of Israel)
edit on th31144400982404502015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

it is finished?

I don't get it?

he only said those words to accomplish the prophesy of a couple of psalms such as psalms 22. one of which he quoted a section word for word while while he was on the cross.

In the psalms the word "selah" is at the end of many of them this can be taken to mean the end or it is finished simply by association and context. though the root is unclear so it is generally assumed to mean a pause to contemplate or for other reasons or even as a musical annotation.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Akragon

The sodomites went hell then in S&G and will go if they don't repent...

ok lets settle this once and for all
If the bible is such a good source, what were the last words Jesus said on the cross before he died ?

it is done. into your hands i release my spirit, Father.

listen to John. always listen to John.
edit on 4-10-2015 by John333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: John333

If the bible is such a good source, what were the last words Jesus said on the cross before he died ?

no, that's just Luke

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think it's pretty damn sad that for 2000 years blood has been shed, lives taken and wars started by a bunch of people trying to hammer the idea that they held the one and only truth within the bible.

Yet here we are, all this time later and it's clear that you're still trying to prove the bible as accurate and validate whether or not it is true.

Nobody seems to care about all the lives lost and destruction caused by a lie. Something should be proven to be valid first before you go around preaching it as the truth.

Scrambling around now to try and validate the bible just exposes it as a 2000 year old lie.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

no, that's just Luke

trust me, a guy who can descend into hell and pull souls out while the devil can do nothing but watch and count his losses, who has known and lived with the Holy Spirit with him, isnt going to cry about losing a skin suit.

if you pay attention to the gospels. you may or may not have realised one thing. John is the only one who was actually there. and the gospels are of John's words. copies with probable translations. so you want to hear what matthew mark and luke said john said? or do you want to hear what john said himself?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

They may have found Sodom, but the account from the Bible doesn't make it sound like the destruction was so sudden people would have been killed in the middle of the act. More likely they were huddled together like the inhabitants of Pompeii or Herculaneum were. At least the Biblical accounts of the destruction read more like that type of event to me. Yes, it was sudden and unexpected, but not so much that people would be happily going at it one second and dead the next with no clue that their end was nigh (so to speak).

Whatever happened was long enough that Lot's wife was tempted into turning around to look.

edit on 4-10-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad

it is finished?

I don't get it?

If the answers are that straight forward, please enlighten us.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

no, that's just Luke

trust me, a guy who can descend into hell and pull souls out while the devil can do nothing but watch and count his losses, who has known and lived with the Holy Spirit with him, isnt going to cry about losing a skin suit.

if you pay attention to the gospels. you may or may not have realised one thing. John is the only one who was actually there. and the gospels are of John's words. copies with probable translations. so you want to hear what matthew mark and luke said john said? or do you want to hear what john said himself?

Really, pics or it didn't happen, you actually want to supply some real evidence for your claims. King James ain't gonna cut it.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

If they rejoice about finding some bones huddled together at a dig site in the middle of nowhere do you honestly think they're going to produce convincing evidence for fighting demons in hell???

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It is finished .

What he had come to do was completed.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

They were angels after all so perhaps they were supernaturally beautiful and there for so attractive that the locals lost their heads. That is what the story seems to point out to me? Would that not constitute "mitigating circumstances" if they were judged for it fairly?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I thought this one was one of the best explanations. The guy knows alot. I think he is a jew that lives in Israel

2 part flick, good quality, intelligent narator.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-10-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join