It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Rejoice? Sodom & Gomorrah Ruins, including 'homosexual' males in coitus, Discovered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
theweek.com...

WORLD’S OLDEST HOMOSEXUAL COUPLE FOUND IN ANCIENT RUINS OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH

Tell el Hammeh, West Bank | Two 5,000-year old male skeletons unearthed near the city of Tell el Hammeh, in the southern Jordan river valley, could possibly be the world’s oldest known homosexuals in human history.

The ruins that are under excavation by a team of researchers of the University of Tel Aviv believe the ruins are the remnants of the biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, two cities allegedly destroyed by God’s Divine wrath because of the “wickedness and obscure practices” of its population.

The discovery was greeted with much enthusiasm by the team of researchers that hope other similar finds could prove “once and for all” that the ruins are in fact those of the biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.

I'm a bit confuzzled as to how they were able to determine the skeletons were 'homosexuals'.. the position @0:45?! Not sure what to make of that... position! And wonder how did they actually die (happy?)

Is finding Lot's wife as a fossilized 'pillar of salt' out of the question?

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Rejoice? Why?

New Living Translation
Ezekiel 18:23 "Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign LORD. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.

32 I don't want you to die, says the Sovereign LORD. Turn back and live!
edit on 4/10/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
Rejoice? Why?

New Living Translation
Ezekiel 18:23 "Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign LORD. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.

Yeah providing you weren't an Amalekite,

Of the 613 mitzvot (commandments) followed by Orthodox Jews, three refer to the Amalek: to remember what the Amalekites did to the Israelites, not to forget what the Amalekites did to Israelites, and to destroy the Amalekites utterly. The rabbis derived these from Deuteronomy 25:17–18, Exodus 17:14 and 1 Sam. 15:3.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Proof that the Bible is more than moral fable?

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

oh lovely... Christians trying to push the S&G story as truth, which will of course reinforce the idea that gay people are going to hell.

Except homosexuality wasn't the sin of Sodom... it was rape...

Besides that they don't know for sure that the ruins at Tell el Hammeh are actually the ruins of S&G... its a theory... nothing more

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

This find validates The Bible...huge!

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

Ezekiel 16:49

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Umm... So was it destroyed by hellfire from the sky?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

This find validates The Bible...huge!

It doesn't do anything of the sort,
they don't even know if they have the right city
and since when has faith required evidence ?
I thought that was baaaad

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Does it feck.
Two dudes who we know nothing about being buried in the same hole? nice try but no cigar.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The theory is that it was an airburst from a meteor...

Hellfire, would be defined as sulphur & brimstone... none of which as been found in the layer they're looking at

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

The sodomites went hell then in S&G and will go if they don't repent...

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Please speak English...

link   

originally posted by: Granite

The sodomites went hell then in S&G and will go if they don't repent...

ok lets settle this once and for all
If the bible is such a good source, what were the last words Jesus said on the cross before he died ?

link   

Speaking in tongues can you not understand them? lol

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

it is finished?

Or my God, my God... why have you forsaken me?

I don't get it?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

Ezekiel 16:49

Yep i was thinking, werent S & G's sins primarily arrogance, gluttony & laziness?

But can't help think that 'new' people (ie, 'fresh meat') being 'Sodomized' in the twin cities was also an issue, ie with the angels visiting Lot

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: Cinrad
Rejoice? Why?

New Living Translation

Yeah providing you weren't an Amalekite,

Of the 613 mitzvot (commandments) followed by Orthodox Jews, three refer to the Amalek: to remember what the Amalekites did to the Israelites, not to forget what the Amalekites did to Israelites, and to destroy the Amalekites utterly. The rabbis derived these from Deuteronomy 25:17–18, Exodus 17:14 and 1 Sam. 15:3.

Do you think the Amalekits were going to ever see the error of thier ways and stop fighting God on this? Do you think the Illuminati elite are going to have a pang of conscience and decide to share the Earth with everyone great or small instead of keep everything for thier own enjoyment? If not what do we do with them then?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: Marduk

it is finished?

Or my God, my God... why have you forsaken me?

I don't get it?

The gospels don't agree on his final words, there are three completely different sets of last words
If the bible can't get that right....

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

But can't help think that 'new' people (ie, 'fresh meat') being 'Sodomized' in the twin cities was also an issue, ie with the angels visiting Lot

The cities were already doomed way before the angels went for a visit. Be as it may, the action (allegedly) towards the angels is rape. Lot even offered his daughters to appease them. So wouldn't the sin be rape?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join