It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis 1:27 - The merging of God and science?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLamb
I've posted a few times trying to make the point that there is strong evidence of God in our everyday lives including maths and science. Here's another one that I think proves the point, but I'm not going to force it. I'll leave it up to you. The non-believers will no doubt mock and scorn with personal attacks, frustrated that they can't explain this one away. Or maybe they can? Let's see shall we?

The Genesis 1:27 text is from Genesis 1:27. Translations are from Google translate. The formulae are from ATD Bio.

For those that don't know, Genesis 1:27 is "And created God man in His own image. In the image of God he created them male and female he created them." I've used the original Hebrew.

All I've done is take the formula for dAGCT (DNA oligonucleotide) and found the letters corresponding to the quotients (the little numbers) in ascending order. I then translated them. The result said to try the RNA oligonucleotide which is AGCU and add "C of" to it. So I did. The translation that came back with the "C of" added to it is scientifically unexplainable. How could the author have known about DNA and RNA, let alone know how we describe it? He couldn't. So just what is the explanation? Surely it can't be divine intervention again?

The only proof I have that God is real is prophecy

God would be pleased that you speak of him to others. And I understand your disire to save others from his wraith.
But God does not want you to tell others to know him.
He will choose who he wants to save .
That's why he chose you. He has left the others to reprobate. They are on there own.
God has left them to their own divices.
I would like to save the whole world too
But I must accept his will. Even if it means the death of 6 billion people over the next 11years

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLamb
How could the author have known about DNA and RNA, let alone know how we describe it? He couldn't. So just what is the explanation? Surely it can't be divine intervention again?

I don't see where the author mentions anything about DNA and RNA in the bible verse you cited (Gen 1:27). Your thread is making a claim of divine intervention, but I don't follow. You provide a couple of graphs but do not explain how this correlates to the scriptures.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The dna is Adam's rib. The rib is the curve, the ribbon of dna. God said let US make man in OUR image, including Himself. For he said, if you've seen me you've seen the Father. We look just like we do in heaven before being born of woman. And btw If you take it to the original manuscripts in genesis the earth became void and without form. Not was. Thank You.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join