It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis 1:27 - The merging of God and science?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I've posted a few times trying to make the point that there is strong evidence of God in our everyday lives including maths and science. Here's another one that I think proves the point, but I'm not going to force it. I'll leave it up to you. The non-believers will no doubt mock and scorn with personal attacks, frustrated that they can't explain this one away. Or maybe they can? Let's see shall we?

The Genesis 1:27 text is from Genesis 1:27. Translations are from Google translate. The formulae are from ATD Bio.

For those that don't know, Genesis 1:27 is "And created God man in His own image. In the image of God he created them male and female he created them." I've used the original Hebrew.

All I've done is take the formula for dAGCT (DNA oligonucleotide) and found the letters corresponding to the quotients (the little numbers) in ascending order. I then translated them. The result said to try the RNA oligonucleotide which is AGCU and add "C of" to it. So I did. The translation that came back with the "C of" added to it is scientifically unexplainable. How could the author have known about DNA and RNA, let alone know how we describe it? He couldn't. So just what is the explanation? Surely it can't be divine intervention again?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Want a real scientific grounding in Genesis 1:27 instead of this headache of an idea you've thought up?

What is God's image and how are we created in it? Well it's really simple actually, all you have to do is look in the mirror to see that you're created in God's image. In fact, you don't even have to look in a mirror to see it, just literally "see" the image that is appearing presently. You're seeing God's image as you read this.
edit on 10/4/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
God was a little monkey. He wanted his own world. So he branched himself off by manipulated DNA. He took some out from his pet mouse and observed it. Then mixed it with his own. After injecting his pet's blood in him, he ejaculated and pour his new mixed blood with that of his own life force. He ate it and turned human. He was so beautiful and very different from his kind. His beauty was recognized by female mates. He soon spread his love on them. They became human. The males became human after from sloppy seconds. Now the men become gods

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

Your evidence comes from a book written by men. Man created God, not the other way round.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why are you looking at the MAN written Bible for evidence of God?

You look at just about any passage in a book as large as the Bible and you can find justification for almost anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
God was a little monkey. He wanted his own world. So he branched himself off by manipulated DNA. He took some out from his pet mouse and observed it. Then mixed it with his own. After injecting his pet's blood in him, he ejaculated and pour his new mixed blood with that of his own life force. He ate it and turned human. He was so beautiful and very different from his kind. His beauty was recognized by female mates. He soon spread his love on them. They became human. The males became human after from sloppy seconds. Now the men become gods

Funny how you just described what your namesake did. Manipulating what was already created.

You just chose to be rather crude in your explanation.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Genesis says Earth had fruit-bearing trees prior to the Sun and all the stars in the Universe existed. I don't find Genesis compatible with science at all.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: luciferslight

Funny how you just described what your namesake did. Manipulating what was already created.

You just chose to be rather crude in your explanation.

Oh yeah cause I found out I wanted free will for everyone and not have a master enslave us.
You're welcome

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What is God's image and how are we created in it?

I can't say I have "the" answer but it's been my understanding that we are created in His imagine in the sense that like Him, we are spiritual beings; less about physical appearance.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

So now you are expanding on bunk numerology to include abbreviations of scientific terms?

So just what is the explanation? Surely it can't be divine intervention again?

You invented logic to fulfill a confirmation bias, and nope it isn't divine intervention.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is how superstrings are made in the image of God:
smphillips.8m.com...
The Sri Yantra embodies the number 6720. This Tantric representation of Creation embodies the number of edges in the 421 polytope, known by mathematicians to generate the 240 root vectors of the exceptional Lie group E8 that describes the symmetry of the forces between E8xE8 heterotic superstrings. It also embodies the number of vertices of the 421 polytope because it is composed of 240 points, lines & triangles, whilst this polytope has 240 vertices representing the 240 roots of E8.
To discover how superstrings conform to the Tree of Life, to the first four Platonic solids and other sacred geometries, see here and here

The biblical "Image of God" signifies the cosmic blueprint governing all universes. This has been revealed by the discovery by a theoretical physicist that the sacred geometries at the heart of some major religions are isomorphic, being encoded with exactly the same information. This has now been deciphered (see the linked website).

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So now you are expanding on bunk numerology to include abbreviations of scientific terms?

You invented logic to fulfill a confirmation bias, and nope it isn't divine intervention.

this is the same user who brought us that numerology chart with the Hebrew word for god superimposed?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes he is. I recognized him right away. Same confirmation bias and same invention of logic to fit square pieces into round holes.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

this is the same user who brought us that numerology chart with the Hebrew word for god superimposed?

Tsk. It wasn't Hebrew, it was English.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLamb

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Tsk. It wasn't Hebrew, it was English.

no, it was malarkey.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yes he is. I recognized him right away. Same confirmation bias and same invention of logic to fit square pieces into round holes.

I'm a software developer. Logic is my business and my code always compiles. Sure, no mater how much I comment it people can't follow many of the leaps I make to keep the line count to a minimum so it runs faster, but the testers love me because there are so few errors, if any.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
See? English!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The mystery deepens. Few people know this but you can arrange the 20 chemical elements of DNA into a circle of 12 with phosphorous at the centre as it common to all four bases. The elements can be arranged symmetrically so that they follow the same pattern all the way round: C-O-H-N.

C C9 H12 O6 N3 P
G C10 H12 O6 N5 P
A C10 H12 O5 N5 P
T C10 H13 O7 N2 P

12 is the number of tribes of Israel, the number of months in a year, the number of signs in the zodiac etc.

There is overlap with C, G and A. T stands on its own. C, G, A or G, A, C. Sound familiar? Yep, the three bases I showed to be in Genesis 1:27 from the DNA and RNA oligonucleotides.

Now, Genesis 1: 27 is constructed in the exact same way as the circle of elements with the overlapping bases, with certain words repeated in the same way C10 is repeated in G and A. There are three phrases in the verse:

C: And created (C9) Elohim (O6) man (N3) in His own image (H12)
G: In the image (H12) of Elohim (O6) He created (C10) them (N5)
A: Male (H12) and female (O5) created He (C10) them (N5)

Here's a diagram:

So there you have it. If you don't believe the Bible is the Word of God, then it's the word of a genius thousands of years ahead of his time to whom we really should pay attention in the same way we pay attention to Newton or Einstein. The Bible certainly isn't a book of fairy stories, and anyone who thinks so obviously hasn't read it the way it is meant to be read.

The question begs: why would a genius who obviously knows his science dream up an omnipotent entity? Isn't the science amazing enough? Or maybe one can't exist without the other?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The mystery deepens. Few people know this but you can arrange the 20 chemical elements of DNA into a circle of 12 with phosphorous at the centre as it common to all four bases. The elements can be arranged symmetrically so that they follow the same pattern all the way round: C-O-H-N.

C C9 H12 O6 N3 P
G C10 H12 O6 N5 P
A C10 H12 O5 N5 P
T C10 H13 O7 N2 P

12 is the number of tribes of Israel, the number of months in a year, the number of signs in the zodiac etc.

There is overlap with C, G and A. T stands on its own. C, G, A or G, A, C. Sound familiar? Yep, the three bases I showed to be in Genesis 1:27 from the DNA and RNA oligonucleotides.

Now, Genesis 1: 27 is constructed in the exact same way as the circle of elements with the overlapping bases, with certain words repeated in the same way C10 is repeated in G and A. There are three phrases in the verse:

C: And created (C9) Elohim (O6) man (N3) in His own image (H12)
G: In the image (H12) of Elohim (O6) He created (C10) them (N5)
A: Male (H12) and female (O5) created He (C10) them (N5)

Here's a diagram:

So there you have it. If you don't believe the Bible is the Word of God, then it's the word of a genius thousands of years ahead of his time to whom we really should pay attention in the same way we pay attention to Newton or Einstein. The Bible certainly isn't a book of fairy stories, and anyone who thinks so obviously hasn't read it the way it is meant to be read.

The question begs: why would a genius who obviously knows his science dream up an omnipotent entity? Isn't the science amazing enough? Or maybe one can't exist without the other?

earthworms are more godly than humans. and anyone who compares humans to gods thinks far too much of us as a species. but perhaps our vanity is one of our most distinguishing traits.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I'm a software developer. Logic is my business and my code always compiles. Sure, no mater how much I comment it people can't follow many of the leaps I make to keep the line count to a minimum so it runs faster, but the testers love me because there are so few errors, if any.

I don't care what you do for a living, the logic you are using in this thread is fallacious and invalid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join