It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Islam Protests across the US Oct 10th, warns CAIR

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Last time the guy in the F Islam tshirt did a protest the group was greeted by the Mosque, invited inside to meet people & given water etc

Couple of them even changed their minds about wearing those tshirts and how they thought about Islam.

I made a thread about it somewhere a few months back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's good to be prepared for this sort of thing because people can react civilised instead of becoming hotheaded and feeling like they're being besieged, so to speak.
edit on 4-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If I knew who to pray to, I would pray for the same outcome for this protest. I think many Americans only know what the Media tells us about the Muslims. Which is not always good. The peaceful people and acts of kindness dont make headlines. I still dont trust the Terrorists who use Islam as their weapon, but that doesnt mean I hate them or their religion.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I wonder how the muslms would feel if an ace load of christians headed for their country and started building churches everywhere?
Oh ya the christians would be killed.
Isnt the main reason why muslims came to america was to live in the free world?
Well unfortunately free speech comes with that free world.
Deal with it or pack it up and head home

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Muslim here!!! Ohhh boy I hope I run into some proresters !! I am going to greet them with a Boom!!

A Booming smile that is!! And free hugs !!

If they allow me of course .

Heck if they are protesting extremism count me in!!

Alhamdudlilah!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I always seem to find myself wondering how we would feel if their armies came here and their air force dropped bombs and missiles on us and their soldiers raided our villages looking for the extremist monsters we were trying to hide from but in their search mistakenly or sometimes intentionally killed fathers before their young sons eyes only to have those sons walk off on their own search of those extremists but for different reasons.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
No idea, haven't heard anything about it. Just some Facebook page.
a reply to: misskat1

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I often wonder if a white person were to head over to Afghanistan to see for themselves the horrors that the locals choose to live in.
I wonder how long a white person would last visiting one of these villages that are living in fear of the Taliban.
My bet is within the first hour a couple of scared and hiding "farmers" decide to kidnap the person for trade to the taliban that they are so scared of.

Suddenly that protest doesnt seem so bad to deal with for the muslim population after all.
edit on 4-10-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Parthin96

It does make me wonder why CBS news would report on a face book page, unless they know more than they are saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join