It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Above

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Years ago, I saw what looked like an extraterrestrial being during a meditation. Accurately speaking, the encounter occurred in what I would describe as my mind's eye or mind - since I had my eyes closed when the being appeared before me. Having that experience increased my curiosity and determination to explore the ufo/e.t. topic further. In doing so, I began having in-depth discussions with close friends and the story I am about to share is an account of what transpired one night after having a conversation with two friends.

Story

A few years ago, during a cold morning, I decided to hangout with two of my friends. We were talking about random topics until one of us brought up "ufos". Our faces instantly lit up and thus began the conversation about extraterrestrial beings, abductions, etc. Near the end of our discussion, we decided to go for a midnight walk later that same day.

Fast-forward a few hours later, it was now midnight. I arrived at my friend's apartment and knocked on the door. He answered and I told him I'd be waiting outside for him. I began walking toward the parking lot and stopped to look at the sky. As soon as I looked up, three orbs appeared out of thin air - one on top and two on the bottom. They began to merge, coming closer and closer together until they formed a perfect triangle in the sky. They held this formation for a few seconds until they dematerialized.

I recall smiling after the event was over, feeling whoever or whatever had appeared simply just wanted to say "Hi" or "We're Here!".

edit on 4-10-2015 by Energy26 because: Flow.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well if you believe in some of the tinfoil hat jargon, apparently non terrestrials fused and scripted short, holographic messages onto the invisible medium of the electromagnetic spectrum, sometimes referred to as the Akashic Records, the Aether, Morphogenic Field, or Carl Jung's "Collective Unconscious". Supposedly these virtual signatures are retrieved through developing extra sensory and meditation of sorts. A characteristic that enables visualization of electro-magnetic waveform. Some specific conditions must be met in concert with vision. Provisions to amplify holographic principles to clearly interpret the clip.

In these clips there is a narrator in form of a being foreign to contemporary Earth, leaving a cryptic message, many times without audio. In which case you either need to be good at reading lips or figure out a means to tap into their auditory. It could be the start of what you're experiencing.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta
Of course....

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Energy26

I've seen a cluster of three, multicolored, flickering orbs forming a triangle.
They merged into a single, larger bright white light and then zapped off into space at faster-than-a-bullet speed.
I also had the impression that whatever it was was just stopping by to say "Howdy."

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Which came first, the chicken (visual sighting) or the egg (meditative experience)?

I'm confused. You said in this order...
"A few years ago, during a cold morning, I decided to hangout with two of my friends."
"Near the end of our discussion, we decided to go for a midnight walk later that same day."
"Fast-forward a few hours later, it was now midnight."

Could you elaborate?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flux8

I had the meditative experience first. Followed by the visual sighting a few months later. The visual sighting occurred a few years ago.

The day I had the "talk" with my friend's, was the same day I saw the orbs.

P.S. In case I forgot to mention, I had the discussion with my friends during the morning. We spoke for a long time. Thereafter, we decided to go for a "night walk". We went back to our respective homes until it was around midnight - that's where the fast-forward part comes in.

edit on 5-10-2015 by Energy26 because: Clarification.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Gotcha. That's what I'd figured. Just wanted it clarified.

Your experience sounds very similar to one of mine; Except "they" flew strait over me, very close to the tree line, in a huge glowing flying V or boomarang shaped craft on the 4th of July... Independence day. Maybe it was a symbolic gesture and confirmation that what I'd experienced was real/happened and not something I'd imagined.

Did you start having "high-strangeness" around you and/or your house after the meditative contact and/or visual sighting? Paranormal type stuff? Did others experience it, too?

Did you and/or others around you start getting weird localized vibrations in various parts of your body for no reason, which would come and go for up to 30 minutes at a time and in different places on your body that would persist no matter what you were doing or where you were? Not muscle spasms, but vibrations, like being next to a loud speaker yet there was no sound and localized to a specific part of your body.

Would your TV start changing the channel to other shows on it's own (especially paranormal type shows) for no seeming reason?.. Auto-channel changing, which never happened before until your experience?

Did you see objects move on their own in plain view?

Did you see shadow "people?" in your hallway or near you that would move and transit out of sight?

Did you start hearing answers to questions you were immediately thinking being answered in your own head in a tone, demeanor, and intelligence that was not your own?

Did you hear any audible piercing frequency(ies) that may have overlapped and "warbled" in a kind of pattern during and/or after your meditative experience?

Did your meditative contact show you things that was on your mind?

I understand if there are things you may not want to discuss in general public, like ATS. There are things I'm not ready to discuss and things that were personal and meant for me.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2015 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Nice, keep looking to the skies.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Energy26

I recall smiling after the event was over, feeling whoever or whatever had appeared simply just wanted to say "Hi" or "We're Here!".

This is the first time I've heard someone else's ET encounter with the exact same message, "Hi, we're here!" I received the same message when I was visited in my backyard by 3 foot tall grey aliens with smooth skin, in the summer of 2008. They were sending me telepathic messages of, "Hi we're here. We're 3 foot tall grey aliens with smooth skin." That is all they said. I've wrote about this experience many times on ATS.

I know your experience is completely different, and you didn't receive telepathic messages, but it's really crazy for me to read someone else write "Hi, we're here." I literally was startled after reading your OP. I'm still a little shocked. S+F

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I just noticed that you are in Elk Grove. Is that Elk Grove, CA? My wife and I had quite a majority of our experiences in Sacramento.

In fact, several years ago, one night I was getting my son (2 or 3 years old) down for bed, and my wife was out on the front porch. All of a sudden the house began to rattle and shake as a corporate jet flew over our house coming in for a landing at the executive airport. It was so loud and close. I got him down and ran out front moments later.

My wife told me she'd been watching this strange blue orb fluttering across the sky in what seemed a controlled fashion. She watched this for several minutes when all of a sudden the jet flew over our house, almost clipping the trees (100'-130' high). The exhaust disturbed the trees. She said that the blue orb was flying around the direct path of the approaching jet's flight path. And it continued flying around and out of sight during and after the jet flew overhead.

I can only assume the pilots of the jet saw it was in their flight path and went low towards the approach in hopes of avoiding the orb.

I did some checking on you-tube and such for UFOs in and around Sacramento a year or so later as I usually do, (to see what people may have recorded) and I saw a video of 2 weird lights flying over Elk Grove heading towards Sacramento. I checked the date and time of the event and they seemed to match up, at least the general time my wife saw this orb. I've always wondered if this was the same "event"?

I'll try to find the video again.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Hi Flux! I do live in Elk Grove, CA. The event also took place in Elk Grove. I have so much to share, but will do so tomorrow. I don't like "rush writing" when I'm excited because my ideas won't flow as well.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Energy26 because: Grammar.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I'm happy you decided to share your post. It's wonderful to read what you and other members have to share about this topic, including personal encounters.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Energy26 because: Grammar.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Energy26
Interesting story s&f found it just now and was wondering did you have more encounters like that since?

a reply to: trifecta
Do you talk about the records? They are no clips... Just saying bs.

Can you answer your own questions for me? Please? I am very curious.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Can you answer your own questions for me? Please? I am very curious.

They are all rhetorical. So, for me, yes to all. Was wondering if the OP experienced these as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flux8

Did you start having "high-strangeness" around you and/or your house after the meditative contact and/or visual sighting? Paranormal type stuff? Did others experience it, too?

Did you and/or others around you start getting weird localized vibrations in various parts of your body for no reason, which would come and go for up to 30 minutes at a time and in different places on your body that would persist no matter what you were doing or where you were? Not muscle spasms, but vibrations, like being next to a loud speaker yet there was no sound and localized to a specific part of your body.

Would your TV start changing the channel to other shows on it's own (especially paranormal type shows) for no seeming reason?.. Auto-channel changing, which never happened before until your experience?

Did you see objects move on their own in plain view?

Did you see shadow "people?" in your hallway or near you that would move and transit out of sight?

Did you start hearing answers to questions you were immediately thinking being answered in your own head in a tone, demeanor, and intelligence that was not your own?

Did you hear any audible piercing frequency(ies) that may have overlapped and "warbled" in a kind of pattern during and/or after your meditative experience?

Did your meditative contact show you things that was on your mind?

I understand if there are things you may not want to discuss in general public, like ATS. There are things I'm not ready to discuss and things that were personal and meant for me.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Yes to all that? Ha i knew there are others with tangible experiences! Mostly you just get huge egos with innerhead communications and here you are!
Hi. I'll have to think about that, while you, if you want to, please share more?

new topics

top topics

join