It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-austerity protest in UK in the scope of snipers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
By the way this thread is a storm in a tea cup.

The snipers were not there for the protests. There are snipers at most important conferences and mass gatherings simply because they are prime targets for terrorism.

If some ISIS had turned up and bombed a few protesters you would be bitching and whineing why there were not any armed police around at such a obvious target. ..
edit on 5-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Semantics. The Tories got the biggest share of the vote. In fact in 2005 when Labour were voted in they got 36% on a turnout of 61% (9,552,436 votes) . The Tories got in 36.9% of a 66% turnout in 2015 (11,334,576), so more people voted for them than Labour in 2005. I didn't hear the cries from those on the Left in 2005 that Labour being voted in was undemocratic

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fossildog
a reply to: alldaylong

Semantics. The Tories got the biggest share of the vote. In fact in 2005 when Labour were voted in they got 36% on a turnout of 61% (9,552,436 votes) . The Tories got in 36.9% of a 66% turnout in 2015 (11,334,576), so more people voted for them than Labour in 2005. I didn't hear the cries from those on the Left in 2005 that Labour being voted in was undemocratic

That still does not make first-past-the-post system of voting O.K. Whoever wins, it seems the government represents only a minority of British voters. By any standards of democracy, that cannot be fair. The form of voting in this country is totally undemocratic, despite its long history. The problem is, no party ever wants to improve it once they get into power because it would reduce their chances of winning the next election. So things stay the same. And we have unrepresentative government in this country.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Totally agree.

SNP got 56 seats for 1,454,436 votes.

UKIP got 1 seat for 3,881,099 votes.

The system is broken. Maybe UKIP supporters should buy some eggs, spit on people and march down the streets calling other people scum like those morally upstanding Lefties do.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: fossildog

Mate some of us are not so anti Tory but anti corruption.
Labour is of course just as demented as the Tories,all sell out anti human pro war egotistical sociopaths.
2 masks on the same face.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I can understand the deployment of snipers, but what really angers me, is the police lying about it.

They claimed the snipers weren't snipers, and that they were just using the scopes on the rifles for crowd observation because they were more powerful than any binoculars.

While I can't say if the relative power of a scope is more than that of a pair of binoculars, the fact that they were there just for observation is a lie, because as was pointed out in many photographs, the rifles had a magazine loaded, and the bolt is "cocked" ready to fire.

Dear Police, you are supposed to be trustworthy, and honest, but it is getting harder and harder to believe a word you say these days.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi

Spot on but this is not actualy eugenic's, eugenics however twisted served a ultimate goal and that was to create a superior race with less disease, longer life spans, stronger and more intelligent but was to be done through selective culling or unsuitable specimens' (As those that envisoged it called us) and the selective breeding of the most desirable specimen's over many generations (so the culling goes on but the bar get's raised with each generation as to whom is worthy to live).

My mother whom was 79 at the time, now still with us at 82 and thank god and she got out of Clatterbridge were she had been placed on the Ricky Tomlinson ward and were she had gone for chemo therapy by the skin of her teeth after we threatened to expose them and sue them as well as to all go down there as a family, she only told us after coming home though that they had starved her for a whole week and then on the second week they tried to dehidrate her as well but she would get up to get drink's from the tap in the bathroom which she described as absolutely filthy, she saw another woman demanding her key's to go home arguing and experienced a fat nurse saying to another nurse that she was going to have my mother's hand bag as if my mother was not there or something.

The night before she came home with the help of some good Staff including several of the nurses whom obviously disagreed with putting sound minded people whom were there for treatment onto the Liverpool Care Pathway without there consent and when my mother got home she spoke about how one of the doctors had told her that her cancer had simply disapeared - well there was a whole church of people in Burscough praying for her a woman they had never met - at the time I Worked in security on the large Tesco there - never arrested anyone in ten years just stopped them robbing and that was the best policy - and I attribute her healing to them and there faith not the chemo and radio that made her sick).

What the government's problem with the old is, is this.

The old whom are sound of mind Remember more politics so are not as easily led down the garden path by the Tory, Lib Dem or New Labour liar's, the Old COST MONEY, they worked all there lives and paid into there government but when they get old the government is supposed to them look after them in turn and ensure there retirement is livable at least but that costs a lot of money, not as much in real terms as there generation put into it as not all of them got old but enough so that after squandering there money on other thing's (ususally in favour of private interests and international politics that have little or no impact on the British economy but to ensure vested interests of some very wealthy peer's, government members and there aquaintances are protected) they then find it is inconvenient to have to give some of that money back to the people whom by right's OWN it.

So there has since the liverpool care pathway was introduced been a system by which the Government paid each hospital trust £4500 sterling for each patient whom died while on the Liverpool Care Pathway or other so called end of life care, this is an incentive to help the government avoid the far higher cost of letting these elderly people live out there remaining years in dignity and humanity.

And it is not just the elderly, my mother whom knew a lot of nurses back then as she had been an intern and trained as a nurse but was not allowed to become once since she herself was disabled but she carried on as if she was not - half a hip, deformed right upper arm, holes in her spine from being the victim of experimental procedures under doctor Brian MacFarland and Doctor Coleman in the late 1930's, experiment's that would have not looked out of place in Nazi Germany, she got on with it and bore nine of us into this world of whom I am the youngest.

I remember when I was a young boy in the 1970's even then my mother would come home after work and litterally cry in pain with her leg but after surviving all of that they tried to kill her with the liverpool care pathway in Clatterbridge.

She is a survivor and you know when they say woman are stronger than men, if you met my mother you would truly believe it.

She is just once single example of the metal of people whom lived through the war, often suffered a hell of a lot of there lifetime's and worked building this country up whom the likes of these SCUM BAG politicians, and I think you agree with me on that point, are actually trying to have removed so that they do not have to pay for them.

I swear if I had cameron, osboure or smith in my hands now they would not get out of them, I am I'll myself and suffering there sickening policy's with no income from the government otherwise I would be marching myself outside that nest of vipers with the anti austerity protest and I am far from the only one whom feel's this way, they are pushing us too far.

I mean for god sake I was willing to lay down my life for his country and this is how they treats us so they can live it up at our expense.

Tory votors are delusional or simply thick, that or they are selfish short sighted money grabbers whom think the tory boat is there life raft when the crew of that boat would throw them to the shark's at the slightest provocation.

The difference is traditionally REAL Labour policys are about helping the people of this nation and there are no examples of Labour policys which callously cast people to there death's through poverty or cut's, there are no examples of them actually robbing the rich they simply made them pay there fair share of the costs when most of there wealth was actually made off of the back of the British economy anyway and that is fair and just as if you live in a house and have the biggest room you should pay for the upkeep that your living standard entails to the rest of the house.

The difference is that there are too many Tory policys to quote that have been Callouse, unjust and cruel, that have harmed or by default even caused the death of a very great many people in the uk and behind closed door's for god sake they still believe the EXCESS POPULATION, i.e. those they do not need as low paid slaves etc, should be culled or allowed to die off by removing the benefits and that is exactly why they are doing so.

The difference is Labour may be often riddled with corrupt self serving crooked politicians - Jeremy Corbyn is most definitely not one though but there hand's are cleanish while the Tory party's hands are dripping with the blood of the poor and the vulnerable and in truth are the Enemy within, they lie to get vote's always without fail try to go back on major election promises for example the EU referendum which looks set to fail and leave us still in Europe anyway meaning all those former Labour votors whom only voted Tory to get us out of europe have made a fool of themselves and harmed the rest of us.

I actually think though that Corbyn may save the labour party as for the first time since NEW LABOUR hijacked the party there is a figure whom represent's Labour Ideals that so many of the core votors have been crying out for, indeed so man did'nt vote as they could no longer tell the difference between Tory and Tory Light but a hell of a lot of them will definitely be at the polling station come the next general election I can assure his critic's of that.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Will the police be invoicing the Tory party or costing these snipers from within their existing crowd control budgets, I wonder?

And yet again, a relevant Thread about actual news being derailed into another bi-partisan pseudo debate.

It is quite right that British people challenge austerity when we have the evidence all around that the ruling party are a bunch of thieves and pirates robbing us all blind. Tories stand for one thing only, moving public money into private hands, preferably their own.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
They built them tough in those days. You have inherited your mums spirit and fight.
I totally agree except for the Europe bit. The Tories are engineering a back door exit so they can take away the Human rights act and replace with a working/right to work law.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join