It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of MY Supernatural Encounter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
For me it looks like there's a spiders web in front of the top left camera and a small spider is walking around the web but slightly sped up..

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TearThePod
hmm. very interesting.
It took me a bit to realize the video, although it is 3:37 long is actually just a span of about 6 seconds where you play it, reverse it, slow it down, etc. I think some comments here don't realize that.
anyhow, thanks for sharing !
I would not be surprised if at some point the glasses had reappeared. not necessarily in the same place though.
DOP caught on tape imo. very cool.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I see sun glasses gone at 14 seconds then Back at 18 sec ???.
the top right screen.
like the flash pick't them up. very odd.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gflyg

You could just edit the footage...

Look, I dunno anything about OP's software, he explained it records throughout the week and he went back and reviewed it and FOUND the disappearing glasses. It's a very simple edit if one wanted to fake. It could be done without effecting the timestamp. You would simply create a mask of the difference between the static frames before and the ones with the 'glasses' in it and replace the masked element with the ones from the glassless frames.

I don't even think this was that sophisticated, but the ease of faking this is beyond even worth investigating. Stationary camera, blurry cam of screen of cam footage (were you trying to capture bigfoot?), so many red flags.
edit on 7-10-2015 by czerro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: angryhulk

Lens.

And it is no insect. That is movement of energy I have seen before.

The grammar police are here, oh oh.
- Never start a sentence with And.
- Do you mean haven't?
- 'a' movement...

Anyway, yes it most certainly looks like an insect walking on the 'lens'. In fact I can't see any argument why it wouldn't be.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Really tho, probably just that one cam locked up cuz a display case will look the same on cam 24-7 but when it comes back online (maybe that cam dropped wifi) someone had bought the glasses and poof looks like magic but just the next day or something

Not saying I don't believe you not one bit...you're plenty trustworrhy it sounds like but honestly look at the green box top right...it disappears and reappears with glasses. I truly think that light means: Infrared signal OK and it loses signal that day a few secs and I'll bet when it does, it goes to some default screenshot that just so happens to be an earlier shot from the camera it photographed before those glasses were there or innocently while someone handled them.

So when they reappear the green ok status returns and OFF status pic returns to live camera feed.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The glasses appear then disappear several times, as though the camera is playing up.

I'm wondering why a mysterious spiritual entity would want to make a random pair of sunglasses disappear anyway. Just doesn't make sense.

I'm a believer in orbs btw, but you have to be prepared to discount a lot of them as near-camera reflections of dust particles and bugs; this looks suspiciously like one of a bug to me.

But thanks for sharing, it was interesting.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just wana say thank you everyone for the replies. Like I've said countless times, I only posted this to see if anyone had similar accounts, or logical explanations. I've got some of both, and I really do appreciate the time people take to even reply.
But one thing, I didn't fake it. Simple as that. It may be a camera glitch, and it may be a bug on the lens, and perhaps my manager also just passed out from low blood sugar or what have you. I'm not arguing these possibilities.
Thank you everyone!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

To the person who asked about whether such videos are allowed here, the answer is found in these replies, altho they haven't gotten nasty yet. There will be pages and pages of why we can't trust the video and how it's a bug. Didn't always used to be that way. This was a place where we welcomed crazy stuff like this!

I've fallen for a few hoaxes here but if the OP says it's legit, I'll give the benefit of the doubt. And in that case, it's pretty amazing, especially the sunglasses. I was trying to detect something obscuring the light reflecting off the glasses as some unseen hand grabbed them, but they were literally there one second and gone the next. I think that's why it seems so hard to believe; it's like the old camera tricks on Bewitched or I Dream of Jeannie. Even if you suspect a ghost, you'd expect it to move or slowly disintegrate.

So, it's a very interesting video and I encourage OP to submit it to some experts. Like the Society for Paranormal Research or whatever it's called. Because all anyone on ATS can come up with are insects.
edit on 10/7/2015 by lindalinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

Of course you can not. Doen't make it an insect.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
People claiming its an insect must have serious perception problems. That would be 2 foot long mosquito traveling at the speed of light. OP your place is infected and its not insects.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey Op!

I want to believe so bad that this is some sort of paranormal encounter but something is bother me .
Your Manager who passed out earlier in the day, and then left work & the sunglasses going missing feel connected to me .

I know its lofty but is it possible your manager faked the fainting incident after she had stolen the sunglasses and went home to remotely edit the feed from her computer?
I think she would have accomplished this by trying to replace the footage of the sunglasses being stolen with footage of the regular display case before anything went missing . My thought is that she either botched the editing or intentionally made it look like a ghost .

I just know in the clothing store that I used to work at the Managers had a special account on the computer in the back with extra corporate applications/company operations stuff. It's certainly possible she could have obtained remote access to the security system at home.

Obviously just a theory , not trying to slander at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Interesting, that's definitely a story worth looking into.
Great post op.

edit on 14-10-2015 by Adamisraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Very good!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have had so many things *poof* disappear - like a favorite hoodie that just vanished from the back of my chair where it lived, never to return. I am very tidy, and my place isn't all that big, so after searching every inch of my house, to say that I was puzzled would be an understatement.

On the other end of the spectrum, I have also had things reappear - like a magnifying glass that I used frequently which vanished for around 6 months, but reappeared in a drawer I rarely used (and it was tucked underneath other contents). The place things reappear is always unusual - it is not where they normally were used or kept.

So in my experience, some things pop back, but others just don't. It is definitely weird...but I also work in the metaphysical world, so perhaps this is just part and parcel of what I do? Parallel realities? Dimensions that inter-connect? Energy morphing? Or a curious spirit presence? (as in taking things that are important to the owner?)

Thanks for writing and sharing - very compelling and I do believe it happened exactly as you said. S & F for you!

Namaste.
GI

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I believe the OP is legit in sharing his experience. Thank you for being so forthcoming and the effort of posting these videos. I am baffled! This thread has been an enjoyable and entertaining read, enough for me to make my first post!

What an amazing experience this must have been! I really didn't want to believe this could be paranormal, but you have a great story and evidence. It could very well be a fraudulent post - but there have been enough "debunker" replies, so I won't play devils advocate. It is so exciting that an anomaly appeared at the same time as the glasses disappear. I have never seen anything like it (outside of I dream of Jeanie)! If we account your managers fainting experience, it could very well be one of many incidents she encounters through her dabbling in wiccan magic.

I am a born and raised Spiritualist and transmedium and have too been attacked by an overwhelming negative presence - collapsing, low sugar/blood pressure, migraines and physically vomiting. These symptoms are usually at their height after I conduct a house cleansing and come into contact with bad spirits/energies. For someone who does not have a good spiritual foundation yet dabbles in magic and the manipulation of energy, this can be an extremely dangerous game. Objects moving, unexplained physical or mental illness, items disappearing, strange noises, and sometimes apparitions. Even for elders in the field, dealing in a paranormal lifestyle is dangerous and draining.

Another experience I have had with items "vanishing" and appearing have been with fairies.Fast, naughty little creatures who love to misplace items as a hilarious prank. Ever have one of those days where you SWEAR you put something down on the table but it turns up on the foot of your bed? Or you ALWAYS put your garage remote on the hook but somehow it ends up in the old key drawer? If this happens increasingly, some people notice a quick flicker of a light, zooming by - most often presumed a trick of the eye. More sensitive people may hear faint, cheeky giggling, or even get the urge to chuckle through an inexplicable smirk after absurdly turning the house upside down, looking for your other sock. At times like this, you can think of fairies. So maybe a fairy just wanted to borrow a pair of shades??

Either way, I enjoyed this thread and hope my answer contributes to whatever conclusion you draw.

OFF TOPIC: ARE FAIRIES GETTING THE BEST OF YOU? If fairy magic becomes too much or things are getting out of hand, a solution that I have found to work is to put your foot down similar to that of a parent sending their child to bed. "Okay, I see what you're doing. That's enough now. Stop." Repeat this sternly a few times (maybe in your head so you don't look like more of a nutter). Focus and cleanse your energy and work on removing the chaotic energy the fairies bring about. And even if there aren't any fairies around, the duality of this method can be applied to a chaotic and hyperaroused mind. By "stopping" the fairies game, you take a few deep breaths, relax and gather your thoughts rather than insanely rummaging through the house like its Armageddon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join