It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Act of TERROR: Bombing of Humanitarian Hospital for over 30mins even after its Officials notified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...
Doctors Without Borders DEMAND INDEPENDENT INQUIRY into air strike on Afghan hospital

Medical aid group Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) on Sunday demanded an independent international inquiry into a suspected U.S. air strike that killed 22 people in an Afghan hospital it runs, branding the attack a "war crime".

What kind of campaign mistakenly strikes a hospital, then continues strikes for more than 30 minutes even after it's officials were notified that the target is actually a hospital with Doctors without Borders?

What part of VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN LAW - let alone common sense and ethics - do US military operations NOT understand?

At least 3 children were among the 22 killed by this US operation, plus many survivors were likely also 'burnt alive':

witnesses said patients were burned alive in the crowded hospital. Among the dead were three children being treated.

America's routine call to 'internally investigate thoroughly' after the blatantly intentional operation has become so hallmark for going on almost for the past 15 years now; this event wreaks of the same clandestine, sacrificial crises as Benghazi;gate and others!

www.washingtonpost.com... 8ee3a876_story.html

“The bombing continued for more than 30 minutes after American and Afghan military officials in Kabul and Washington were first informed,” the organization said in a statement.

A U.S. military official, speaking on the condition of anonymity to talk freely, said the strike appears to have been carried out by an AC-130 gunship, a heavily armed warplane.

Late Saturday, Obama extended his condolences to those killed and injured and said in a statement that “the Department of Defense has launched a full investigation, and we will await the results of that inquiry before making a definitive judgment as to the circumstances of this tragedy.”

LOL Obama that's as ludicrous as allowing a policeman who accidently shot an unarmed suspect dead, to investigate his own crime and have the public accept his verdict of himself.

edit on 4-10-2015 by Milah because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If he does the same type of job as he did in Benghazi , nothing will come of it and only people who tried to stop it will be relieved of duty........

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I shall wait patiently for the outcome

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

Terrible event. A bit of balance, however. First there's chain of command, who received the information and what structure that has to be walked through for the information to be verified-could be false, the CIA could say, then the 'political ramifications' of reversing the action, not to mention the lack of the correct information in the first place, NSA(?)

30 minutes? In the military? REALLY? It would take longer to get permission for a smoke break!!

In other words, 'certain individuals' seem to be suffering from orgasmic delight from this terrible event in dumping on the U.S. and calling it a "war crime".

My utter contempt...

edit on 4-10-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Why oh why is this idiot president adamant about sticking his nose into others problems, and continuing to do so. I will never know.
However, i hope trump was honest when he said he was going to pull the troops out and leave that country to its own devices.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think it's high time we start bombing bouncy castles at children's birthday parties!

Future terrorists........ELIMINATED

Fits in with our current policies, no?

edit on 4-10-2015 by nullafides because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

The US MSM must have gotten their orders! Plenty of whining about Russia in Syria, but not a mention of that hospital being bombed!

The reaction of the UN I also find quitw comical with their threats of war crimes! That is like a landlord kicking out all of their tenants!

What a wicked web we weave, and I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the SHTF at the pentagon over this SNAFU!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join