It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So supersoldier James Casbolt jailed for 15 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So the guy who talked at ufo and alien and super soldier conferences about being a multi dimensional super soldier hybrid who had been on killer missions to assinate the Rotschilds etc, and how he was shot in the head by a time travelling bullet but survived and a whole host of other fantasies, has been jailed for 12 years

Here is one of his deluded speaches,

the sad thing is he wasnt just a nutter with 20 subscribers on youtube, he actually had thousands throughout the world attend his speeches, and was often featured on coast to coast, bases projects and other conspiracy websites.

The actual sentencing only started very recently, even though the newspaper article is a few months old
www.theguardian.com...

edit on 4-10-2015 by lamplighters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

Good god...what an ugly hag of an ex-wife (just my personal opinion, yours may differ).....He probably found out that the blackmail wouldn't work, so decided to turn himself in as the only way to escape the banshee!!!

As for his thousands of money paying followers....

Stupidity is a virus...and they done caught it.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I imagine quite a few publications will be backpedaling...

This guy made Dulce look like Watergate.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Welll...
Never heard of the guy but I guess he should be fine in prison then...what with being a supersoldier and all right? Right?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
ACTUALLY....he's being assigned to an off world mission..expect a new book.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc

Welll...
Never heard of the guy but I guess he should be fine in prison then...what with being a supersoldier and all right? Right?

You seriously never heard of him?
he is one of the most well known people in the secret project conspiracies world, theres stuff all over the net about him

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc

Welll...

If it weren't tasteless, macabre and no doubt outside the T&C's, I'd start a pot on how many days he lasts before someone shanks him.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i met james once, only once. me and my squad were pinned down taking fire during dessert storm. he was able to eliminate all enemy comatants and rescue us. the way this guy moved was extraordinary.

he introduced himself, slung an injured marine over his shoulder, and guided us to safety.

he should of never went public.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I've never heard of him either. Guess I don't listen to those shows.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
He sure does not look like a bad mofo. I would go at him just to see what he's got.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst
i met james once, only once. me and my squad were pinned down taking fire during dessert storm. he was able to eliminate all enemy comatants and rescue us. the way this guy moved was extraordinary.

he introduced himself, slung an injured marine over his shoulder, and guided us to safety.

Lol, i cant tell if you are being serious or

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

He is obviously engaged in deception because he cannot accept that his hero duped him. Casbolt was never in the British Army or SAS. During Desert Storm, he was posting his deluded fantasies on certain internet forums. I remember because I once crossed swords with him during this time on a forum.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lamplighters

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst

Lol, i cant tell if you are being serious or

If you have this flaw of judgment then people like this should probably not come to this web site, they are liable to just believe anything they want since there will never be someone verifiable here to tell you its true. Thus could become very dangerous to themselves and everyone around them based on what the choose to take from this site as true or false.
Capable judgment is key to navigating the tumult of the slough.

Be warned everyone, there's is a turning point only for the weak minded were you become lost in the fabricated despair and mystery this web site presents. Taking everything with a grain of salt and using your logic has never been so paramount.

new topics

top topics

join