It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being surveillanced?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
I thought they had a new law in Australia now, "Guilty by association". If they have then you would have been lifted by now despite what you have as protection. You must realise their gang is bigger and better equiped than you will ever be.
Anyway survielance is only active if you pose a present or future danger, not past instances because any past incidents if they have the evidence to lift you or they don't in which case no amount of survielance will give them that evidence, accept if your still at it and that would mean your still active and fall into the category of present or future actions.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
If you think you're important enough for the Government to take enough of an interest in you for surveillance, you're probably a paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of your own importance in the big scheme of things.

What an insulting and incorrect statement. Think about all those FBI files from the 50's - all sorts of people who monitored for the silliest reasons.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

He was never touched by any 'law enforcement' agency during the many years he lived in England and Australia and the time he spent in Israel. Think about that. He didn't hide his identity. He moved repeatedly over the years. Locals would find out who he was and shun him. Yet 'law enforcement' never touched him.

Do you really think the idiots would take any action against me when that can only result in massive attention being paid to the case due to the arrangements I've made?

They're a bunch of criminal clowns and cowards famous for shooting themselves in the foot.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thank you for responding to that. I found it pretty insulting as well.

a reply to: Daughter2

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join