It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Star Wars Battlefront Beta is Coming October 8th

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, it'd be great to know what platforms people are giving this a try on. That's not to get into a battle of console/PC elitism, but just to know how the experience might differ across them all.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

PC Master Race here.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Downloaded the beta, all 7 gigs of it...finally got to play it last night. Right now it's just Hoth and some kind of single player mission where you run around killing waves of Storm Troopers.

I lucked out and got the Darth Vader power up. You are pretty much invincible as Vader. The force choke is pretty sweet. The PS4 has that cool video sharing feature so I was able to grab me being Vader:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That choke at the end was perfect timing with the Victory logo.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I know!!! I had no idea the match was ending! My friend said, "You put that game in Cobra clutch...win"

I have no idea what he's going on about. I'll probably end up buying it, but it's pretty 1-dimensional. It might be a nice break in between playing Fallout 4. It seems like a run-n-gun type game, no real depth to it.

I did also score a tie fighter, that was a disaster. You have a timer on it, and I was furiously trying to figure out the controls. Needless to say I crashed pretty quickly.

I don't like how you can't just run up to a ship and jump in, and the ships just re-spawn as needed.

I really wish they could have just re-made BFII with new levels/maps/graphics. That game was done right.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well, ive spent some hours with the game today on the xbone. Hit max level for the beta (5) ,tried all the guns...
Its to kiddish of a game so far. I really hope the game is better upon release. but as it stands, it should have been a dlc mod, and not a game on its own. I really think they could have done much MUCH better.
And whats with these flight controls!! Atrocious.
If the beta is a representation of the full game, im very disappointed
edit on 10-10-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Hehe... hehehe..

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Oh my word that's priceless.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Awesome man just awesome. Nothing better than getting into the spawn point of those rebel scum with the at-st and lighting them up.

a reply to: Lysergic

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join