It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I didn't spin it to autistic people, I was commenting on what you said about boxing in autistic people. You made the comment, I only responded to it.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He just wants them banned because 6 years ago he had his taken away for being a bit ah how do you say, soft.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: seagull

I'll give you credit for being strident. Nothing else. But you sure do strident well.

Punish the innocent majority for the crimes of the small minority. That makes perfect sense. To people who can't seem to look past the tool to what might be the cause.

But rant on, Quixote, there's no end of windmills to tilt at in your deluded crusade.

It might not make sense to you....but in every institution that requires discipline and order (which should also cover society) blanket punishment is the norm. One person messes up you all get punished. It soon make the so called wiser ones get the stupid ones in shape!

Okay, I'll bite. Adam Lanza and the OR shooters both had Asperger's. Should all autistic spectrum people be punished?

This is NOT supposed to be an attack on Autistic people...BUT ill answer your question from MY view.

Autistic people adult and children should be kind of boxed. We don't know enough about them and how their brains work. So they need that fence around them.

Why attack only one part of the whole issue here? Do you realize much more is going on besides guns? Guns didn't make him do this. He did it because of mental issues that NO ONE wants to address accordingly.

Was he on medication? or on the wrong medication for his body? Was he receiving help? Or ignored by his mom and family, etc., that he needed it?

Was he egged on and taunted by people on 4chan(supposedly) and found an alpha male web site that fed his insecurities that he was trash of human male? Was he not good enough for the video/anime vixens he so longed to date? ETC.,ETC. The horrifying subculture of male rage- So urce

You're blaming guns when there is much more to look at here, not saying autism in particular for every case but in this one it made both of these men feel very isolated and feel that society had attacked them and left them behind.

Again I am not blaming GUNS!!

I blame the people who own them if you read my OP. NOT fit to have them in todays society!!

SO your post is mute!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

He just wants them banned because 6 years ago he had his taken away for being a bit ah how do you say, soft.

l
HAHAHAHa now that is funny and clever.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This better be sarcasm..because if it's not...then you're the "special" one. Good on insulting multiple people...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Are you going to feed all the people who need their guns for hunting to feed their families.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Quite wrong actually. Never needed them. I owned 3 in total. Bu

But guess what...NEVER had an issue where a gun was needed and never looked back.

I do not need a gun to promote my Alpha male.

Sorry to burst your little bubble there, son!!

Plus, I have never had them taken away.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Yes, in point of fact you are blaming, in large part, the tool. Or, at the very least, putting forth the notion that these horrific events would somehow stop if I'm declared a terrorist. I am, after all, one of those hateful gun owners.

So you would sacrifice the rights of all Americans on the alter of security and order? That way lies tyranny...but we'd be safe in our little govt. run gulags.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I'll give you credit for being strident. Nothing else. But you sure do strident well.

Punish the innocent majority for the crimes of the small minority. That makes perfect sense. To people who can't seem to look past the tool to what might be the cause.

But rant on, Quixote, there's no end of windmills to tilt at in your deluded crusade.

It might not make sense to you....but in every institution that requires discipline and order (which should also cover society) blanket punishment is the norm. One person messes up you all get punished. It soon make the so called wiser ones get the stupid ones in shape!

Okay, I'll bite. Adam Lanza and the OR shooters both had Asperger's. Should all autistic spectrum people be punished?

This is NOT supposed to be an attack on Autistic people...BUT ill answer your question from MY view.

Autistic people adult and children should be kind of boxed. We don't know enough about them and how their brains work. So they need that fence around them.

Why attack only one part of the whole issue here? Do you realize much more is going on besides guns? Guns didn't make him do this. He did it because of mental issues that NO ONE wants to address accordingly.

Was he on medication? or on the wrong medication for his body? Was he receiving help? Or ignored by his mom and family, etc., that he needed it?

Was he egged on and taunted by people on 4chan(supposedly) and found an alpha male web site that fed his insecurities that he was trash of human male? Was he not good enough for the video/anime vixens he so longed to date? ETC.,ETC. The horrifying subculture of male rage- So urce

You're blaming guns when there is much more to look at here, not saying autism in particular for every case but in this one it made both of these men feel very isolated and feel that society had attacked them and left them behind.

Again I am not blaming GUNS!!

I blame the people who own them if you read my OP. NOT fit to have them in todays society!!

SO your post is mute!

MUTE really? OH, my bad, gun owners. I wanted to take a softer approach on there's other issues at play here leading up to these killings not because someone owns guns that they will massacre. but hey you're the one who said someone will massacre if they have the tools.

Move along nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

So why not ban knives or baseball bats or any other household object that can kill people? Sneaking up on someone from behind and stabbing them in the face and eyes with scissors is just as likely as shooting them with a gun. If someone wants to kill someone bad enough, they will find a way.

Your argument is centered on the wrong thing. You say it's about the people and not guns yet you call anyone who owns a gun a terrorist regardless of whether they're law abiding or not. You act like getting rid of guns will solve everything. It won't.

link   

Are you going to feed all the people who need their guns for hunting to feed their families.

40,000 years ago people fed themselves without guns. They caught their prey in different ways. Today, people are incompetent.

So, again son, that is not a good argument for guns now is it?

link   

Quite wrong actually. Never needed them. I owned 3 in total. Bu

But guess what...NEVER had an issue where a gun was needed and never looked back.

I do not need a gun to promote my Alpha male.

Sorry to burst your little bubble there, son!!

Plus, I have never had them taken away.

Sure you didn't buddy sure keep telling yourself self that.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
WOW, really? Terrorist? Not gonna go through to read all the post but am curious as to how you came to this conclusion. Taking away guns, is not gonna stop violence. If a person really wants to kill a person, they will do it with any means necessary. I have 3 children, 2 of which are girls, I don't own a gun but hope to in the relative future. Why would wanting to protect your family be terrorism? Just curious.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

40,000 years ago people fed themselves without guns. They caught their prey in different ways. Today, people are incompetent.

Yup and most died trying to catch their prey son.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yes, in point of fact you are blaming, in large part, the tool. Or, at the very least, putting forth the notion that these horrific events would somehow stop if I'm declared a terrorist. I am, after all, one of those hateful gun owners.

So you would sacrifice the rights of all Americans on the alter of security and order? That way lies tyranny...but we'd be safe in our little govt. run gulags.

Tyranny you say? Like in the 2nd amendment. Read through ATS and see 80% of all people on here think the US government is tyrannical.

So why have you not got out your gun and fought for your freedoms within your country? IS there a reason?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Yup and most died trying to catch their prey son.

It fairer on the animal....level playing field. BUT thats not the American!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

So why not ban knives or baseball bats or any other household object that can kill people?

If someone walked onto the main street of some town looking to kill people, what do you think would be more successful before someone stopped him... A baseball bat, or a semi-automatic firearm?

Yeah, exactly...
edit on 4-10-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I say while we are at it, BAN ALL THE SPOONS!!!!! THEY'RE MAKING PEOPLE FAT!!!! OMG, you are an idiot....

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redwookieaz
I say while we are at it, BAN ALL THE SPOONS!!!!! THEY'RE MAKING PEOPLE FAT!!!! OMG, you are an idiot....

Thank you for your contribution boy. An idiot? Because I oppose your views? Because I have an opinion and view and idea?

Please feel free to contribute something less childish! Or not either way anything you say is welcome

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
PLEASE KEEP ALL COMMENTS AND VIEWS COMING.
I HAVE TO GET SOME SLEEP NOW AS I HAVE COMMITMENTS IN THE MORNING.

I WILL BE BACK ON TOMORROW AND REP[LY TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND TO ATS FOR ALLOWING A FORUM TO EXPRESS OTHER VIEWS

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join