It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

So since you don't believe his story, you believe he is a liar. Even semantics don't change that fact.

Self defense is a pretty good reason I think. The government will NEVER be able to confiscate every single gun.What happens when they take the guns from those who have them registered? The ones with illegal guns will have an easier time committing crimes because less guns equals less resistance.

Your idea doesn't make any sense. If ALL guns could be taken away for sure, then maybe you'd have a good argument, but that's impossible at this point.

Like I said, if the guns are taken away, they'll revert to bombs. You can't confiscate bombs before they're made.

(post by projectbane removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by hknudzkknexnt removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Oh, it makes perfect sense. In an idiotic sort of way, I mean.

I'd try to use logic in refuting your outlandish notions, but it'd bounce off the self-righteous, melodramatic dialouge you're indulging in.

Truth to tell, you're so far out in left field as to render your opinion meaningless.

I find it somehow reassuring, however, that you no longer own any guns.

edit on 10/4/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This man, See here- "$650K raised for hero shot 7 times standing up to shooter" Source:

RANDOLPH COUNTY, NC -- An army veteran is recovering in the hospital after standing up to a gunman who killed 10 people at a community college in Oregon on Thursday.

Chris Mintz, 30, was shot seven times after he jumped into action to save the lives of people in his classroom, his family members told WFMY-TV.

Is he a terrorist?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So since you don't believe his story, you believe he is a liar. Even semantics don't change that fact.

Self defense is a pretty good reason I think. The government will NEVER be able to confiscate every single gun.What happens when they take the guns from those who have them registered? The ones with illegal guns will have an easier time committing crimes because less guns equals less resistance.

Your idea doesn't make any sense. If ALL guns could be taken away for sure, then maybe you'd have a good argument, but that's impossible at this point.

Like I said, if the guns are taken away, they'll revert to bombs. You can't confiscate bombs before they're made.

Your whole post is ill thought out.

Poor in every way. The only people that might require some sort of firearm or restraining weapon are those that require them for their job of compliance and order! Civilians are not educated or senesible enough to own them. A kid of theirs dies...they fly off the handle and murder someone. Someone hates their boss..goes home get their gun and bang..dead boss. It all to easy in teh US to take that gun and murder someone or kill en masse

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
This man, See here- "$650K raised for hero shot 7 times standing up to shooter" Source:

RANDOLPH COUNTY, NC -- An army veteran is recovering in the hospital after standing up to a gunman who killed 10 people at a community college in Oregon on Thursday.

Chris Mintz, 30, was shot seven times after he jumped into action to save the lives of people in his classroom, his family members told WFMY-TV.

Is he a terrorist?

I read that....but that is the US......always want a "hero" and to award a medal. People should be doing that anyway. But most americans rely on their firearms as their courage...without them...cowards. Only ONE man decide to try and prevent this Terrorist. WELL DONE AMERICA

link   

"Autistic people adult and children should be kind of boxed. We don't know enough about them and how their brains work. So they need that fence around them."

You really have no formal education do you?

link   

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Poor in every way. The only people that might require some sort of firearm or restraining weapon are those that require them for their job of compliance and order! Civilians are not educated or senesible enough to own them. A kid of theirs dies...they fly off the handle and murder someone. Someone hates their boss..goes home get their gun and bang..dead boss. It all to easy in teh US to take that gun and murder someone or kill en masse

Been watching the news lately? Lots of cops been getting in some hot water over shooting innocent people and you want them only to have them?
edit on 4-10-2015 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Been watching the new lately? Lots of cops been getting in some hot water over shooting innocent people and you want them only to have them?

I didnt say police DID i? READ READ AND READ AGAIN. I said compliance and order types. Maybe it will not involve people

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Compliance and Order sounds like something your hero Hitler would approve of.

link   

Compliance and order, huh?

Gestapo, much? Who's order, just out of curiosity?

I mean, you've all ready declared many, maybe even the majority, law abiding Americans terrorists... So exactly, who's order, and compliance to what?

C'mon, 'bane, enlighten us.

link   

Your entire idea is ill thought out. You don't consider the fact that those people who kill with guns will find other ways to kill people if their guns are taken away.

"A kid of theirs dies...they fly off the handle and murder someone with a baseball bat. Someone hates their boss..goes home get their knife and stab..dead boss. It all to easy in teh US to take any weapon and murder someone or kill en masse"

There are SOOOOO many ways to kill somebody, what makes you think banning guns is going to solve anything?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Oh, it makes perfect sense. In a idiotic sort of way, I mean.

I'd try to use logic in refuting your outlandish notions, but it'd bounce off the self-righteous, melodramatic dialouge you're indulging in.

Truth to tell, you're so far out in left field as to render your opinion meaningless.

I find it somehow reassuring, however, that you no longer own any guns.

Maybe we should alert the authorities (the kind with badges and firearms) on this 'projectbabe' guy.
He's showing them kinda 'signs' that law abiding citizens should be lookn for.

I smell something fishy goin on here.

link   
Don't feed the troll.
I'm not putting any more mileage on my keyboard dealing with this dope.

link   

"You took the gun owning terrorists and spun it to autistic people! Poor attempt. Sadly, small in every way, boy!!"

YOU posted that autistic people should be boxed no one else bub. No one spun anything!

link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Why attack only one part of the whole issue here? Do you realize much more is going on besides guns? Guns didn't make him do this. He did it because of mental issues that NO ONE wants to address accordingly.

Was he on medication? or on the wrong medication for his body? Was he receiving help? Or ignored by his mom and family, etc., that he needed it?

Was he egged on and taunted by people on 4chan(supposedly) and found an alpha male web site that fed his insecurities that he was trash of human male? Was he not good enough for the video/anime vixens he so longed to date? ETC.,ETC. The horrifying subculture of male rage- So urce

You're blaming guns when there is much more to look at here, not saying autism in particular for every case but in this one it made both of these men feel very isolated and feel that society had attacked them and left them behind.

edit on 4-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Oct 4 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join