It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

Most school shootings are students taking guns to their own school with demented ideas of revenge, not random gun owners randomly going on killing sprees.

If a person who yells fire in a crowded theatre can be considered a terrorist than so can you projectbane.

link   

originally posted by: RoadCourse

originally posted by: projectbane

This thread is going to wind up a lot of really "special" people on this site and I'm glad for it.

These MASS MURDER shooting in the US have now become a normality and are constantly defended by Gun toting TERRORISTS.

Your "right" (and I laugh at that) to have guns is defunkt. Once upon a time it was maybe warranted.

I FULLY believe that the government should make GUN ownership a higher political agenda.

As americans have been brainwashed into thinking that the threats to them as citizen are from abroad they are wrong.

The TERRORISTS and I use that word as forcefully as I can are the GUN OWNERS of today in the US. Each and everyone of you are deluded and not fit for purpose. The sooner YOU are all labelled as terrorists the better.

In fact as these type sites are monitored by various agencies all the more better that they can read that THEY have support from many people to take the GUNS fro US citizens hands IMMEDIATELY and by FORCE.

Fail to comply and government bill should be introduced that also labels your families and children as Terrorists. You people have never used the 2nd amendment for what it was written for and that is because you are COWARDS deep down.

Ill take some tackling for this thread BUT I just don't care at all.

Have a great day!!

YOUR day has come and the political movement in the US needs to focus more on your growing problem of people with guns. Police can not do their jobs properly because everyone has a damn gun so being human and self preservative they have now resorted to killing citizens when 20 years ago talking and patience might of prevailed.

IF you own GUNS you are a TERRORIST

Are you FN high?

NO, im not....why do you ask?

Well maybe you should be then, cause ain't nobody gonna take you seriously ever again.......like NEVER.

NEVER is a long @ss time.

Serious? ON here? ATS? hahaha who gives a crap?

I see so much wrong with this comment or rhetorical questions you got goin on here. Don't you?

I will admit though.....I kinda get it....the rhetorical questions that is.

Just don't go thinkn your the best 'sh!t starter' here.

Advice from Mr Newbie?
I have no idea what you mean. You have not added to this thread at all.

link   

Sie sind besonder... nur wie jecter sonst

Heil, mein Führer!!!!!!!!!!

Sieg heil!"

edit on 4-10-2015 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: shooterbrody
The only nerve you have hit is the same one my toddler children hit when they repeatedly scream because they can not have their way. You have no idea what you are saying. You have no idea what a terrorist is. You complain about the lack of discussion then refuse to discuss anything. People like YOU are why this issue will never receive the real discussion it merits. Oh and btw i dont own any guns.

Yeah well tell me that when your toddler children are gunned down by someone. Someone who had guns and no need for them. Look at those children right now..and imagine them sprayed with bullets and and blood and flesh of them everywhere......You're toddlers scream because you may be a poor parent!! look into assistance at local community centers for aid with becoming a better one!

Oh and I used to own guns. Until 6 years ago. Now NOT a single one to my name!!

Good for that.

Yeah I think so. Not a hidden terrorist like all the other gun onwers. Woke up and saw NO need for them whatsoever.

So if you owned them you would have attacked a school? Wow... no that's not everyone else. THAT IS YOU. Good for that you have no guns now.

link   

Point taken, surely to can accept that it is the white male 16-26 years old demographic that causes 99.9% of the big ones?

Yeah?

Yes, yes black fellas shoot other black fellas in the less desirable neighborhoods etc etc but lets face it, white, hard done by young males, juiced-up-on-pharmaceuticals is a common denominator?

Shall we extract the subject matter to the nth (politically INCORRECT) degree?

I'm over this ship and want the solution. Political correction be damned.

link   
This is a great idea actually. Once all our guns are taken away, we won't be able to defend ourselves from the people who have the guns the government couldn't confiscate. That'll make us safer for sure. That was sarcasm.

While I disagree with killing, I do agree with self defense. How are we suppose to protect ourselves from those with illegal guns if we can't own them legally? I guess you expect everyone who wants to own a gun to be a criminal as well, even though they feel they need it for protection?

Guns aren't the issue, people are. If that guy didn't have a gun he would have found another way to kill people. It's fairly easy to build a bomb if you have the right information and materials. There's no getting around people being crazy.
edit on 10/4/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I don't think you understood me correctly. No one will come to your aid.

Hard to take my guns as I have none.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I've put the drop on an armed intruder at my girlfriend's place.
Had I not been armed I could very well have been shot and she raped and then possibly murdered.
In the end he went to jail and my girl and I lived to see another day.
Seriously, go live in Mexico. You are stinking up the place with your nonsense.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26

Most school shootings are students taking guns to their own school with demented ideas of revenge, not random gun owners randomly going on killing sprees.

If a person who yells fire in a crowded theatre can be considered a terrorist than so can you projectbane.

I suppose anyone can be considered a terrorist. However, the only one who considered are those who are labelled by those in power.

And my thread will obviously hit the google search engine and with bots scouring for key words this will more than likely be read by someone in some agency and hopefully give them an idea of how to relabel GUN OWNERS

The New breed of Domestic Terrorist!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I'll give you credit for being strident. Nothing else. But you sure do strident well.

Punish the innocent majority for the crimes of the small minority. That makes perfect sense. To people who can't seem to look past the tool to what might be the cause.

But rant on, Quixote, there's no end of windmills to tilt at in your deluded crusade.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Seriously why is this thread still in existence?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I've put the drop on an armed intruder at my girlfriend's place.
Had I not been armed I could very well have been shot and she raped and then possibly murdered.
In the end he went to jail and my girl and I lived to see another day.
Seriously, go live in Mexico. You are stinking up the place with your nonsense.

Well, firstly your story is just that a story. Which I do not believe at all.
Secondly, it is irrelevant because every gun owner has a BS story of why they should have their GUNS

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Guess the thread is here to stay.

Assuming you added luciferian to taunt Christians, no? Whether or not that is so: A luciferian theistic or not does not act like this.

Bad troll is bad.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

This thread is going to wind up a lot of really "special" people on this site and I'm glad for it.

These MASS MURDER shooting in the US have now become a normality and are constantly defended by Gun toting TERRORISTS.

Your "right" (and I laugh at that) to have guns is defunkt. Once upon a time it was maybe warranted.

I FULLY believe that the government should make GUN ownership a higher political agenda.

As americans have been brainwashed into thinking that the threats to them as citizen are from abroad they are wrong.

The TERRORISTS and I use that word as forcefully as I can are the GUN OWNERS of today in the US. Each and everyone of you are deluded and not fit for purpose. The sooner YOU are all labelled as terrorists the better.

In fact as these type sites are monitored by various agencies all the more better that they can read that THEY have support from many people to take the GUNS fro US citizens hands IMMEDIATELY and by FORCE.

Fail to comply and government bill should be introduced that also labels your families and children as Terrorists. You people have never used the 2nd amendment for what it was written for and that is because you are COWARDS deep down.

Ill take some tackling for this thread BUT I just don't care at all.

Have a great day!!

YOUR day has come and the political movement in the US needs to focus more on your growing problem of people with guns. Police can not do their jobs properly because everyone has a damn gun so being human and self preservative they have now resorted to killing citizens when 20 years ago talking and patience might of prevailed.

IF you own GUNS you are a TERRORIST

Are you FN high?

NO, im not....why do you ask?

Well maybe you should be then, cause ain't nobody gonna take you seriously ever again.......like NEVER.

NEVER is a long @ss time.

Serious? ON here? ATS? hahaha who gives a crap?

I see so much wrong with this comment or rhetorical questions you got goin on here. Don't you?

I will admit though.....I kinda get it....the rhetorical questions that is.

Just don't go thinkn your the best 'sh!t starter' here.

Advice from Mr Newbie?
I have no idea what you mean. You have not added to this thread at all.

Oh....well, let me ADD that you must be bored, and you probably ain't got no 'homies' to hang out with.
Also let me ADD, that almost 2000 stars ago....you were a 'Mr. Newb' yourself.

Try harder.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I'll give you credit for being strident. Nothing else. But you sure do strident well.

Punish the innocent majority for the crimes of the small minority. That makes perfect sense. To people who can't seem to look past the tool to what might be the cause.

But rant on, Quixote, there's no end of windmills to tilt at in your deluded crusade.

It might not make sense to you....but in every institution that requires discipline and order (which should also cover society) blanket punishment is the norm. One person messes up you all get punished. It soon make the so called wiser ones get the stupid ones in shape!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Guess the thread is here to stay.

Assuming you added luciferian to taunt Christians, no? Whether or not that is so: A luciferian theistic or not does not act like this.

Bad troll is bad.

Actually no i didn't add it to taunt Christians. It been there since I joined in 2011.

I do not pick on Christians, I hate all religions equally!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Wow, you're really into the whole gun banning thing aren't you? Going as far as to call someone a liar because it goes against your idea. Really?

We need to call those who want to ban guns terrorists. How's that sound? About as logical as your idea.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt

Sie sind besonder... nur wie jecter sonst

Heil, mein Führer!!!!!!!!!!

Sieg heil!"

Thank you good sir!!

I appreciate all things people have to say...but please feel free to give your opinion on this thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Wow, you're really into the whole gun banning thing aren't you? Going as far as to call someone a liar because it goes against your idea. Really?

We need to call those who want to ban guns terrorists. How's that sound? About as logical as your idea.

Right...I didnt call him a liar...I said I do not believe him. Semantically they are not the same thing.

So thank you for you NON comment....but do you have an argument to put forward....if so please do. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

It might not make sense to you....but in every institution that requires discipline and order (which should also cover society) blanket punishment is the norm. One person messes up you all get punished. It soon make the so called wiser ones get the stupid ones in shape!

Okay, I'll bite. Adam Lanza and the OR shooters both had Asperger's. Should all autistic spectrum people be punished?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join