It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: RoadCourse

This thread is going to wind up a lot of really "special" people on this site and I'm glad for it.

These MASS MURDER shooting in the US have now become a normality and are constantly defended by Gun toting TERRORISTS.

Your "right" (and I laugh at that) to have guns is defunkt. Once upon a time it was maybe warranted.

I FULLY believe that the government should make GUN ownership a higher political agenda.

As americans have been brainwashed into thinking that the threats to them as citizen are from abroad they are wrong.

The TERRORISTS and I use that word as forcefully as I can are the GUN OWNERS of today in the US. Each and everyone of you are deluded and not fit for purpose. The sooner YOU are all labelled as terrorists the better.

In fact as these type sites are monitored by various agencies all the more better that they can read that THEY have support from many people to take the GUNS fro US citizens hands IMMEDIATELY and by FORCE.

Fail to comply and government bill should be introduced that also labels your families and children as Terrorists. You people have never used the 2nd amendment for what it was written for and that is because you are COWARDS deep down.

Ill take some tackling for this thread BUT I just don't care at all.

Have a great day!!

YOUR day has come and the political movement in the US needs to focus more on your growing problem of people with guns. Police can not do their jobs properly because everyone has a damn gun so being human and self preservative they have now resorted to killing citizens when 20 years ago talking and patience might of prevailed.

IF you own GUNS you are a TERRORIST

Are you FN high?

NO, im not....why do you ask?

Well maybe you should be then, cause ain't nobody gonna take you seriously ever again.......like NEVER.

NEVER is a long @ss time.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

You are a purveyor of hate speech. Labeling someone you disagree with as a terrorist shows you have no clue what a real terrorist is. Your feeble mind has been tricked to think that someone who owns a legal inanimate object is a problem. Get off your uneducated lazy ass and call your elected officials and make them deal with the issue you are so passionate about.

link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Wrong forum dude because the forum you will experience a firestorm.

I know, jesus what a dumb comment that was.

This is the forum to speak your mind...

link   

The second amendment is and always has been about protecting ourselves from enemies within our borders.

This guy in Oregon was a terrorist. He is not like hundreds of millions of normal gun owners. People who correlate the psychopathic Oregon terrorist in the same vein as average gun owners just because they both own guns are easily brainwashed by whatever the TV says. They probably even believe we have the second amendment to keep foreign armies from invading our country.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You cant say that op, only brown people can be terrorist lol, good luck with the replys, should be a fun thread.

Just to be sure i was behing sarcastic about the only brown people can be terrorist.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You are a purveyor of hate speech. Labeling someone you disagree with as a terrorist shows you have no clue what a real terrorist is. Your feeble mind has been tricked to think that someone who owns a legal inanimate object is a problem. Get off your uneducated lazy ass and call your elected officials and make them deal with the issue you are so passionate about.

HAHAHA i see anger in your prose. Did i tickle a nerve. YOU gun owners like I have said kill more innocent people in mass murders than terrorists do on US soil since 9/11....hmmmm that makes YOU the real Terrorists doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

This thread is going to wind up a lot of really "special" people on this site and I'm glad for it.

These MASS MURDER shooting in the US have now become a normality and are constantly defended by Gun toting TERRORISTS.

Your "right" (and I laugh at that) to have guns is defunkt. Once upon a time it was maybe warranted.

I FULLY believe that the government should make GUN ownership a higher political agenda.

As americans have been brainwashed into thinking that the threats to them as citizen are from abroad they are wrong.

The TERRORISTS and I use that word as forcefully as I can are the GUN OWNERS of today in the US. Each and everyone of you are deluded and not fit for purpose. The sooner YOU are all labelled as terrorists the better.

In fact as these type sites are monitored by various agencies all the more better that they can read that THEY have support from many people to take the GUNS fro US citizens hands IMMEDIATELY and by FORCE.

Fail to comply and government bill should be introduced that also labels your families and children as Terrorists. You people have never used the 2nd amendment for what it was written for and that is because you are COWARDS deep down.

Have a great day!!

YOUR day has come and the political movement in the US needs to focus more on your growing problem of people with guns. Police can not do their jobs properly because everyone has a damn gun so being human and self preservative they have now resorted to killing citizens when 20 years ago talking and patience might of prevailed.

Are you FN high?

Well maybe you should be then, cause ain't nobody gonna take you seriously ever again.......like NEVER.

Serious? ON here? ATS? hahaha who gives a crap?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Grrr I made a typo error. What I really mean is "By morning you will experience a firestorm."

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

So, I'm from Australia, never owned a firearm and have no desire to. You admit to knowing my job description therefore you know I am employed by a US company with about 55,000 employees world wide and I travel to the US frequently.

Why do I support the 2nd and gun ownership?

and don't be a smart ass with your response - you're a smart fella I have respect for.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
You cant say that op, only brown people can be terrorist lol, good luck with the replys, should be a fun thread.

Just to be sure i was behing sarcastic about the only brown people can be terrorist.

Oh I know you were just displaying sarcasm with the brown people comment.

Inside the US borders civilians with guns are more likely to kill you that "islamic terrorists"

The new breed or terrorist is the GUN OWNER

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The only nerve you have hit is the same one my toddler children hit when they repeatedly scream because they can not have their way. You have no idea what you are saying. You have no idea what a terrorist is. You complain about the lack of discussion then refuse to discuss anything. People like YOU are why this issue will never receive the real discussion it merits. Oh and btw i dont own any guns.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Of 8855 firearm deaths in 2012 the most recent year I can find 6371 of these deaths were caused by pistols and handguns,yet its always weapons like the Ar-15 the authorities like to demonize,now proper screening and a trigger lock would significantly reduce handgun deaths,there are many things that could be done to reduce the death toll that do not destroy the citizenrys right to bear arms but your going to have to circumvent the NRA.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

So, I'm from Australia, never owned a firearm and have no desire to. You admit to knowing my job description therefore you know I am employed by a US company with about 55,000 employees world wide and I travel to the US frequently.

Why do I support the 2nd and gun ownership?

and don't be a smart ass with your response - you're a smart fella I have respect for.

The 2nd Amendment was put in place for the times and when people had muskets. Not AR's and caches full of automatic weapons.

In Australia you once like the UK had legal gun rights.....till when? When a mass murder happened. One of the biggest I think. Then guns were stopped. Australians are a different breed to Americans. Not anywhere near as loud, brash and violent by nature and culture. CULTURE.

Now children and people are being killed by gun owners in the US almost weekly for the last few years.

They are NOW the NEW threat. The NEW hidden Terrorist

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Rah rah rah of the moment? Well, good luck with that. Will have you know our local/state gun rights rally was very peaceful today. Not a terrorist in site.

Apart from all the gun owners.

Maybe there wasnt a school in sight to shoot up? who knows?

That comment does NOTHING for the rant that is attempted here.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The only nerve you have hit is the same one my toddler children hit when they repeatedly scream because they can not have their way. You have no idea what you are saying. You have no idea what a terrorist is. You complain about the lack of discussion then refuse to discuss anything. People like YOU are why this issue will never receive the real discussion it merits. Oh and btw i dont own any guns.

Yeah well tell me that when your toddler children are gunned down by someone. Someone who had guns and no need for them. Look at those children right now..and imagine them sprayed with bullets and and blood and flesh of them everywhere......You're toddlers scream because you may be a poor parent!! look into assistance at local community centers for aid with becoming a better one!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Yeah well tell me that when your toddler children are gunned down by someone. Someone who had guns and no need for them. Look at those children right now..and imagine them sprayed with bullets and and blood and flesh of them everywhere......You're toddlers scream because you may be a poor parent!! look into assistance at local community centers for aid with becoming a better one!

Oh and I used to own guns. Until 6 years ago. Now NOT a single one to my name!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Good for that.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Good for that.

Yeah I think so. Not a hidden terrorist like all the other gun onwers. Woke up and saw NO need for them whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Have a great day!!

Are you FN high?

Serious? ON here? ATS? hahaha who gives a crap?

I see so much wrong with this comment or rhetorical questions you got goin on here. Don't you?

I will admit though.....I kinda get it....the rhetorical questions that is.

Just don't go thinkn your the best 'sh!t starter' here.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Well didnt take long for you to threaten my children....guess you are the real terrorist. People like you,(hitler,stalin,amin to name a few of the people who toss hate speech and threats around) are the real problem. You dont want to solve any problem you only wish to impose your faulted ideology on the rest of us. Google is your friend research how a democracy works and get busy bub. Oh but that would take real effort on your part not just trying to be a keyboard hero/troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join