It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I just bought a Glock 19 today

It amazes me how some people can claim some things are "rights." In CA we just passed the 'death with dignity' laws, with many saying there is a "right" to death...we can also cite people saying abortion is a right...and yet when it comes to gun rights, as specifically and intentionally outlined in the 2nd amendment of the Constitution of the United States these same people that claim every other little thing is a right want to throw away the constitution and enact draconian laws against law abiding citizens...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

Pretty much. Three types of people in the world. One who fears confrontation be it guns or fists or whatever. One who goes looking for confrontation. One who doesn't go looking but if it comes for them they will go down swinging and fight fire with fire.

Promise you if all the good kids throw rocks back it's the last time the bad kid ever throws a rock again. Guess it depends on your views and how you deal when presented with violence.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey Baracky Clinton, its nice to know that you're trying all possible avenues to achieve your agenda. I'd give you a star for effort but since your rant did not include any semblance of logic I just cant do that based on your frothing and retarded comments...Thanks for coming out...see you at the next NRA meeting where you're owned once again.....a reply to: projectbane

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Still at it huh kids? Project ban er Bane stirred a hornets nest with this, and I still giggle at most of you.

(and is IS odd that someone on ATS can call a group of others on ATS "Terrorist" for possession of a particular Object and get away with it, what happened to "no personal attacks"?)

In any event, whats the solution, ban human life I suppose (I've argued for this before, it does make the most logical sense)

When A.I. becomes real and powerful enough, it will happen, then banning guns will not be on everyone's mind anymore; Most likely it will sound silly by then.

I wonder how many of you wanting to ban guns also want the illegals er sorry "undocumented workers" to get amnesty, or do you want them sent back to "Country of Origin".

The US Gov. said it's impossible to do currently because there are too many (20-30 million) yet some of you think that you can remove guns from citizens. You are aware there are 10 times as many guns as illegals er "undocumented workers"

SO how would that even work?

I do not own a gun myself, I was in the Military, I know gun safety, I have even been shot. I have also been stabbed. In both cases the perpetrator ended up with broken bones. I did not use a gun, nor an edged weapon, because I AM the weapon, through years of Martial arts training. Not because I wanted to be a "tough guy" I wanted to learn the capabilities of my own self. I have had good days and bad days, like everyone else. Like everyone else, every time I leave my home I take the chance that I may not get back home, that's life folks.

You have to accept Personal Responsibility for Your OWN life, it is after all all you CAN do. When you try to impose your "will" on others you are no better than the ones you oppose so stridently. My earlier post on this thread was ignored, and I'm sure most of you will ignore this one as well, I wrote it in hopes to get through to just one of you, that would be the best I could ever hope for, more than that would just be a bonus.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose

I just bought a Glock 19 today

It amazes me how some people can claim some things are "rights." In CA we just passed the 'death with dignity' laws, with many saying there is a "right" to death...we can also cite people saying abortion is a right...and yet when it comes to gun rights, as specifically and intentionally outlined in the 2nd amendment of the Constitution of the United States these same people that claim every other little thing is a right want to throw away the constitution and enact draconian laws against law abiding citizens...

Even funnier is when we have problems with things like teen pregnancy, drugs, alcohol, etc these same people would never scream for more anti sex, alcohol, or drug laws. It's obvious it won't help so these people push education. Logic goes out the window though with guns even though no law will stop bad things from happening with 300 plus million non military weapons floating around. Can't help these people, all you can do is keep pointing out reality and laughing at them.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
IMO the OP is not qualified to have this discussion. Anyone who does not recognize this fact and why is also not qualified to have this discussion. This is the problem between the left and right on this issue. The left simply does not understand the principles of freedom or personal responsibility. Combine this with a propensity for lying and we arrive at where we are today.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: infolurker

You know, I was going to type out a long drawn out post but I will shorten it.

Gun owners as terrorists? What the hell is wrong with your mind?

Go seek professional help.

Write out your post...please do. More MASS SHOOTINGS deaths in the last three years by GUN OWNERS than actual deaths by terrorists on US soil!!!!......hmmmmm YEP you gun owners are the NEW TERRORISTS

Maybe the question we should be asking ourselves is why is terrorism the new enemy. Given all the ways Americans can die it is clear that terrorism is well down at the very bottom of the list of threats yet we make it our number one concern. This is totally irrational.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Looks like the game is picking up in Sweden too..www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: infolurker

Well sir, when you are ready to take them, please lead the charge yourself... LOL

IF I had the authority I surely would. Because, going by the 2nd amendment garbage you all have youre guns and do not use them for the purpose the amendment was written. So leading a charge against cowardly gun people would be quite the Sunday stroll.

Plus we have drones now so, please bring your guns to a drone fight!!

OK, now you're just proving yourself to be about 3-years old.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
NO Star, no Flag from me, just this

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Why do you have such an aversion to seeing your fellow slave armed and empowered? you should worry less about law abiding gun owners and more about getting an education. Maybe label yourself projectsheeple...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Take it easy, little dictator...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Sssooo if there is an epidemic with car accidents, do we ban cars too?

The logic here is sensless...

A car is a tool just as a gun is. I'm pretty sure guns are not going out killing people... It I is people killing people.
And where is your data for mass shootings? I know lots of times the murder data with guns includes people defending themselves with guns as well as police officers taking down criminals.

I saw in one post you mention that we don't use the second amendment for what it is really for... Because we are responsible. That's why moron. Americans that abide the law do not go around shooting lawmakers because we don't get our way..things are bad. But no where near that.

Honestly, to everyone here, the op is bored and just like the mass shooters we should not give him credit nor pay him any mind.

Trollolololol on op

-Graffik

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hows about a little dose of reality. The criminal government of the USA could easily take everyone's guns. It would be a huge endeavour with a lot of dissenting voices loudly yelling but they could ultimately succeed. The majority would give up their guns to the police or military without firing a shot, and a large number of gun owners would be killed for resisting violently.

Here is the important shocker. The ONLY REASON our government (Obama and the left) hasn't done this yet...is solely that they would get heat from killing those who resist. They don't care about killing anyone, they don't care about taking your guns...they simply don't want to look bad. Otherwise...it would already be happening.

So...to avoid looking bad, there are now mass shootings and a campaign to make people hate guns. Just like they did with smoking (for example). So one day, when the vast majority hates gun owners as much as smokers...they can take them at any cost and instead of looking bad, they will be doing the people a service.

Welcome to the progressive government of the USA.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
As the OP is no longer available to defend his position, this thread is closed.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join